Scenes of Submission (Seeking female writers)

Started by Jester, April 28, 2016, 06:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am looking for some games that include Male on female submission.  The stories would include bondage, corporal punishment, rape and other extreme themes.

The scenes I have in mind are:

1. Family Bondage - A son/brother returns home after several years away and slowly takes advantage of the female members of his family.  He could be a war veteran or he has returned from a mental hospital.
2. The Coffee Shop Date - They met at the coffee shop and your character was delighted to be asked out by such a good looking respectable man. However at the end of the night your character finds herself in a very different situation....... tied up, gagged and being used by the perfect date.
3. Anything for an A-Grade. Your character is at boarding school desperate to excel for her strict parents. This can all be possible as long as you keep your perverted teacher happy.
4. Office Slut - Years of hard work and excellent grades you never imagined you would be tied over office coffee table available for anyone to fuck.
5. The Sabbatical - A month on an island with noway to call home with just a bunch of like minded perverts. Lets hope it does not get out of hand.
6. Husband's Sin - It was a wonderful wedding but you are now his and he is going to prove it to you.

I would like to include lots of bongage, whipping, spanking ad groups. 

Let me know if you have some other cool ideas.