4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shewolf

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

I'm still waiting *yawns*

Bedroom Lazarus

*Comes in charging fast*
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

::Trips in mid charge::
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

:o
No mercy sensei Lazarus!

Bedroom Lazarus

Kobra Kai inspired pose.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

Assumes the crane position

Bedroom Lazarus

Glides up all seductive.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

*Is kneeled on the floor, concentrating on something while muttering:*
"Wax on, Wax off"

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

AAAHHHH! OUCH!! OEHHH!! ECK!!! :-\

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Rolo

Ohhh. Pretty pretty sparkler!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Flower

Goddess of Night

Touch if you dare  >:)
My On/Offs

Flower

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Flower