what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Black track pants and a t shirt that reads "If I wanted your oppinion I'd read your entrails."
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

HH, you have the best t-shirts!

Mine is orange pink and yellow strips. No funny picture or clever words. Brown pants black shoes white socks. Stuff and thing.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

If you want to know where I got them, send me a PM and I'll give you the link :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Ignaddio

Ankle-length blue robe, glasses, moccasin slippers, a bubble pipe (I don't smoke, but I find blowing bubbles calms the nerves), and a good book (The Dangerous Book for Boys).
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

CaptainErotica

Nothing but a pair of grey boxers.

Silkcat

Dark blue sports bra, grey cotton shorts, and comfy grey bikini panties.
Black scrunchi around my hair.
And a lot of mostly-dried sweat.

Pleasantly tired and happy I actually have a few minutes to read other people's Elliquiy stories, even if I don't have as much time to write consistently anymore.

oh, and hoping to help restart the "What are you wearing" thread, since I enjoy it in some voyeuristic way to hear what everyone is (and just as important is not) wearing.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Hunter

HairyHeretic

Black track pants, Klingon Honor Guard t-shirt, navy jumper.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Mia

One extremly large t-shirt... that's all.
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Elvi

Especially for Cherri....

Today I am wearing a blue checked, brushed cotton, work shirt.
(Though I'm afraid I've had to take my tool belt off because it chafes on the hips when I sit down...*grins*) 
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Dark blue full zip sleeveless fleece with company logo (Thanks, jorb!) over a dark peach t-shirt, dark green men's cargo pants, white ankle socks, black loafers.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*sighs*  you got the hanky in the pocket too, Miss Elvi?
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Sleeveless blue collared v-neck buttondown shirt, khaki cargo pants, white socks black loafers.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mia

Pink morning gown with many small bunnies on it, blank undies and my soft rabbit shoes.

What can I say... I like bunnies.
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Cherri Tart

bunnies are go! :)

Blue and white nike sweat pants and a 3 sizes too big 'purple crayon' tee. 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

Extra-long, very worndown (and soft) grey t-shirt that used to have the name of my college on it (mostly worn off now)

that's it for now - have to decide if I'm going to the gym this morning or not
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Ignaddio

Blue coveralls with my name, rank, and service on them (ET2 C.. U.S. Navy) Black socks and boots, a white t-shirt and a nylon web belt. A ballcap when I'm outside.

Cherri Tart

Orange and black spooky kitty socks, dark green camo tank top, cute khaki shorts.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Light blue jeans, a grey t-shirt with black sleeves, comfy sneakers.. hey, it's Friday!

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Ignaddio

Black and white lo-top Chuck Taylors, comfy black socks, black trousers, green lantern t-shirt (and ring!), hoodie with embroidrered green flames snaking up either side.. it's chilly outside.

Cherri Tart

*blushes*  ok, was going to post, but i so chickened out... nevermind! *giggles*  anyways, green lantern rocks! :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Ignaddio

Makes me curious what you would be wearing if you were too chicken to post it. <.<

HairyHeretic

*uses his psychic powers*

Cherri was wearing only the green latern ring.

As a piercing.

How'd I do?  ;D

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Sethite

Blue socks, light blue shorts and white shirt.
Truly, madly, deeply...