The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Wonderful man who just happens to speak with an accent that I love. *even though I have never heard his voice, Scottish Accents are sexy*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Looks like she is ready to have some fun.

Berek

Och, she can have fun with me anytime, Mr B! :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

MiaFire

Hasn't been seen by me in a good while.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Berek

deserves a good kiss and a cuddle! (hugs n kisses n smooches) ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Dahling

Needs those furs stripped away.   ;)

Berek

Needs her own clothes stripped away, and her tongue more usefully employed :)

Dahling

Ought to see that such things happen...and soon.  ::)

Berek

should receive a pm soon! ;)

Autumn52

I am wondering if he likes a southern accent, plus he is always sexy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Grainne

Perfect frame for the tattoo.. ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Captain Maltese

Should have strong arms wrapped around her from behind.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Grainne

*blushes*

Makes me think of taking a long cruise.  ;)

Captain Maltese

Was the reason Love Boats were invented.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Is the reason I have a submissive side at all. Just so he can take my submission and make me want more and more and more.......yummy

Insanityenviesme

cant hope to be anywhere near as breathtaking as the person wielding it
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

Lycana

Makes me want to huggle him O:)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

makes me want to see her turned into a shewolf!

Lycana

Should be careful with what he wants, he just might get it!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

hasn't seen me for a little while - hello Lycana! *waves, hugs and kisses - sounds like another thread!*

Grainne

wears that kilt well... ;D (Hey everybody)

Love And Submission

Should come down this dark alley with me.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Grainne

*blushes and looks at him through her eyelashes*

Is...very direct...still if I already said that. *giggles*