M/M Dragon Age Request Board [Seeking Solas]

Started by Suiko, April 04, 2015, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

This is set apart from my main request thread, which can be found here if you're interested in something else. If not, welcome to Thedas...

✢Each post will have detailed information about cannon characters I'll play; how they'll be in the bedroom and any plots/pairings/pictures.
✢If you have any ideas not listed, please drop me a message and I'd love to collaborate.

At a Glance I am... Looking for someone to play Solas against my Lavellan. Pre- or post- Trespasser. I absolutely love him.

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -

Suiko

Who is Fenris?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hopefully you will have finished Dragon Age 2, so you'll know his character pretty well; I just want to write a little about how I like best to play him. In terms of personality I base him 100% off what we see of him in-game. It's a peeve of mine to see fandom characters behave OOCly, so I really try to avoid doing that.
If a story was set before Fenris escaped from Tevinter, his personality will be a bit different. He accepted his role as a slave for many, many years going by the conversations you can have with him, and even when he meets the Fog Warriors, he still was under the impression that he was property. So while he'd still be strong-willed and powerful in his own right, he wouldn't be dominant. He'd be a slave.
If a story was set after his markings were in place, he'd be much closer to how we see him in-game, but that depends on how long and if he's escaped or not.

What's he like in the bedroom?
This is tricky, because it depends on the person and the situation. As a blanket theme though, I don't see Fenris taking the top position in bed, at least not for a while. He's the sort to flinch and run if things get too heavy too quickly, so he'd need to be with a personality just as, if not stronger, than his own. He needs coaxing out of his shell with patience and gentleness... or dragged out with annoyance and rivalry in an explosion of sex-time.
Anything pre-game is a whole other thing. In Tevinter he would be submissive; a semi-willing slave who might not particularly like some of things he's made to do, but he knows he has to do them. The sky is the limit there - think of blood and sex magic. Yes please.
On a purely personal note, I tend to get bored if the sex is always light, so a bit of bondage would always be great, though depending on the setting it could go up to the Extreme category.

Who will you play?
Really, almost anyone. I'm very flexible with who to pair him with.

• Hawke - Especially the rivalry route with a mage.
  • Denerius - Pre-game, during his slave days?
  • Fog Warrior - An OC could be lots of fun, since he spent a lot of time with them. Nice tragic ending as well.
  • Solas - They have so much in common: elves, wolves, loners. This could be really interesting to plot out.

Some Pictures
SFW

NSFW

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Who is Cole?
He's a tricky character to play as, since the outcome of his personal quest has a lot of baring on how he will behave. I prefer to go with the view that he becomes more spirit-like, since to me that's what he always seems to want to be. He's a very sweet person, but at the same time very few people could have a conversation with him without being unnerved. I would play him true to form - awkward comments and misplaced acts of kindness galore.
If you'd prefer to play it where he becomes more spirit-like, then that's absolutely fine too. I'm just a fan of the Pinocchio-type affairs. In this case, he would be a lot more distant and emotionally detached than he otherwise would be... I think the best relationship would come from Solas there.

And in the bedroom?
This is also tricky. I'd play him as a character who might know the physical aspects of sex, but who has never experienced it himself. Considering the many thousands of minds he's looked into, he will know a lot about having sex - thinking about the comment he makes about rope to the man in Orlais when the Inquisitor takes him out, for example. Still, my Cole would be a virgin, perhaps unsure about what the intimacy really means.
He'd need someone to show him, and guide him through the complicated mess of emotions that it can bring. Kink-wise, he'd be unflappable about anything physical, so there's potential for a lot to go on.

Who to pair him with?

• Solas - They have a very close relationship in-game, and I'd love to explore than going deeper. It could be fun to play it out after the game has ended - if Cole didn't forget as much as Solas wanted and maybe goes to find him?
  • M!Inquisitor - The relationship would depend entirely on your character. I'd definitely like to try out anything.
  • Cullen - Really wanting this right now. I like the idea of Cole helping Cullen work through his lyrium addiction in the only way he can. A relationship forming between them that neither of them expected.
  • Dorian - Teaching him how his human body works?
  • Iron Bull - This pairing has great potential. Lots of mistrust leading to some rough play; Cole going along with it because he knows it helps Bull to get his frustration, anger and fear out on someone.

Some Pictures
SFW

NSFW

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Who is Inquisitor Fallon Lavellan?
My Inquisitor can be very flexible. I play him as an elf archer who struggles to cope with the sudden responsibility thrust upon his shoulders. He expected to live out his days in the quiet of his Dalish clan, and he finds it very difficult to be away from the places and people he grew up with. While he harbours a certain distrust of humans, he does his best not to judge a book by its cover and does a rather good job of getting along with almost everybody, despite the occasional disagreement with Cassandra over the Chantry and whatever merits it may or may not have.
In any story he would be quite easy to approach. He isn't a hard-line character, and is the type to be diplomatic in all-but the worst situations. He's a talented rogue with a talent for assassination, and he can empathise with the mage's plight - even if he doesn't approve of their dragging civilians into the mess they've made.
Really he is a flexible character who could be partnered with anyone. Feel free to ask any questions about him and I'll do my best to answer.

What's he like between the sheets?
Versatile.
He's no expert, but he's not a novice either. He's had his share of lovers among the Dalish, but never anything beyond a few pleasured nights. He could be either on top or bottom, but whichever position he took he wouldn't enjoy a partner who didn't participate. Despite his quiet attitude in general, he is a very passionate elf behind closed doors - he craves some excitement, something to make him forget about the stresses of the day if only for a little while.
Kink-wise, he wouldn't be opposed to a bit of bondage and that kind of play. Depending on the pairing he could definitely be an excellent masochist or a passionate equal in the bedroom.
More than anything, he wants someone who can match his intensity. Anything less and he'd loose interest quickly.

Pairings?

• Solas - Endless possibilities with this pairing. Trespasser brings a whole new set of options with it, for example if Lavellan convinced Solas to let him come with him; if they both go to try and bring the elven world back.
  • Dorian - They'd both be fiery and passionate in the bedroom, and their teasing banter would be so much fun to play out. During or after the game would be great... Dorian returning to Tevinter with a male elven lover would certainly be an interesting scenario.
  • Iron Bull - Their relationship in the game would be perfect to play out. Also during/before/after Trespasser could be very interesting, what with the Qunari plot.

Pictures?
*Not my Inquisitor, but good for inspiration nonetheless*
SFW

NSFW

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Bump! Craving the Inquisition at the moment.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko