[CLOSED] Alien Abduction! (Extreme)

Started by The Lovely Tsaritsa, December 06, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

ALIEN ABDUCTION!

You drive alone, on a dirt road, in middle of nowhere. Your phone isn't working, you don't have a map. It's middle of the night, you're lost!

Your car's lights suddenly shut off. The engine, it dies too. And then, you see a beam, of light over head. it almost blinds you! You get out of car, looking up, you don't know what you see. And then, you feel yourself being pulled, like magic, off the ground!

You black out. When you wake up, you're cold, and naked, tied to a metal bed. And, suddenly a door opens, and something you can't even believe comes in, wanting something awful, and horrible, from you!

This is my game, Alien Abduction! Where characters get abducted, by little green alien men, or maybe something much worse. And, characters are subjects, of experiments, that almost always involve perverted sex.

There are two ways, I imagine players playing this game.

The first, you only want playing a quick scene. Your character gets abducted, and naughty things happen, to him, or her, on the spaceship. And, then your character is returned, to Earth. And, that's ok! There isn't a need, for playing longer, if you don't want. Your character only interacts, with aliens, no one else if you choose.

The second though, is maybe longer. Your character gets Your characters gets abducted, and naughty things happen, to him, or her, on the spaceship. But, then your character gets placed, in cell. Except, maybe you escape. And, you start exploring, learning of what really happens, on the spaceship. You might meet up, with other player characters too. Of course, maybe you're captured too. And, then maybe even worse things happen, to your character!

Players would be human characters, both male and female, abducted by aliens. You can be from different times in history though, if you want. I would mostly want modern player characters, though. And, no characters who are, or were. real people.

I will play the aliens, and what happens on the spaceship. The aliens making the 'experiments' on characters, they can be humanoid, or beasts, or robots, of any gender, you would pick preferences for your character. I will put in character template, showing choices, if enough interest comes. Also if I get much interest, I will ask for alien helpers, but I wait for seeing, if it's ever needed.

I think this game is mostly NC. It’s not violent though, no gore, or too many extreme things. I only call it EX, because maybe aliens that try breeding with some characters, they’re more like big dumb animals, than people. That is only, if players want this though.

So, if you're interested, please post here! And, questions post them, too!

EDIT: Players are interested, hooray! Okay I’m opening this weird little game, for recruiting them. Below is new character template, for making characters. When finished, post them here, I will approve, or ask for making changes. Please let me know, if there’s questions? And, I look forward, for seeing everyone’s character! :-)

Character Sheet

[b][i]Character Information[/i][/b]
[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Image URL (Only real life pictures, NO Anime!)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Character Name
[b]Gender:[/b] Is character cis or trans? Is character male or female?
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Is character straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual?
[b]Time Period:[/b] Is character from modern times? Or, other times in past?
[b]Age:[/b] How old is the character?
[b]Nationality:[/b] Where is the character from?
[b]Occupation:[/b] What does the character do?
[b]Short description:[/b] What is important to know about the character? What does it like or don't like, etc.

[b][i]Game Preferences[/i][/b]
[b]Simple Abduction/Investigation?[/b] Do you want your character simply abducted, and violated, in one simple scene? Or, do you want being part of bigger investigation, on spaceship?
[b]Gender of Aliens:[/b] if your character has sexual encounter with aliens, what gender should they be? Male, female, or hermaphrodite?
[b]Type of aliens:[/b] if your character has sexual encounter with aliens, what gender should they be? Humanoid, beast like, or robotic?
[b]Tentacles (Y/N)?:[/b] Does your character want encountering alien monsters with tentacles?
[b]Impregnation (Y/N)?:[/b] Does your character want being impregnated by aliens? (Your character doesn't need being female, for this!)
[b]Experimentation (Y/N)?:[/b] Does your character want being experimented on, by aliens?
[b]Anal Probing (Y/N)?:[/b] Does your character want being anally probed by aliens?
[b]Other possible wants/kinks?[/b] If you would like something else, for your character, please write this year. This doesn't mean this does happen, in game, but if it fits yes.

Snake

Yukina

Serana

Vonandi

I'd be interested in a a longer roam around and try to escape the ship sort of scenario.

keyotess

Sounds like it could be some naughty fun! :)     Would you be comfortable with the aliens ravishing my lady being futa, Tsarina? 
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: keyotess on December 10, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
Sounds like it could be some naughty fun! :)     Would you be comfortable with the aliens ravishing my lady being futa, Tsarina?

I would prefer not having futa characters, for this I’m very sorry. Only, because I don’t think I would write good scenes, with futa characters. That is my fault, I’m sorry.  :-(

keyotess

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on December 10, 2018, 09:50:35 PM
I would prefer not having futa characters, for this I’m very sorry. Only, because I don’t think I would write good scenes, with futa characters. That is my fault, I’m sorry.  :-(

Sure that is okay :) and my character wouldn't be futa. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Ok I think I get enough interest, for starting this game. :-)

I will make character template, and open for making characters, this coming morning.

Cirus

Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Thera Regina

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

minerva7790

Sounds interesting. Can't wait for character sheets!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

GlazPatronBottle

This sounds interesting. Would love to play along.

Drakan

Vercile

Cirus

We got a lot of hats in this ring, we may need a circus!
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

The Lovely Tsaritsa

So much interest, I'm happy, and surprised!

Well then I open this game, for accepting characters. :-) I put template, up in first post. Please make your characters, using template I insert there. Also, this is important! PLEASE READ THE CHARACTER TEMPLATE CAREFULLY, FIRST, BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR CHARACTER! :-)

Also I make sample character, below. If any questions please let me know, post them here.

Sample Character

Jane Smith

Character Sheet

Character Information
Name: Jane Smith
Sexuality: Straight
Time Period: Modern
Nationality: United States
Short description: Jane is a bored housewife, who lives in suburbs, in New Jersey. She is married, her husband is salesman who travels all the time. She has two children, both sons, who go to high school. She works two days a week, for a local charity as administrative assistant. But, she feels lonely a lot, and bored. She thinks of maybe having affair, with her personal trainer at gym? But, she knows she won't, it's just fantasy. Still, she wishes something would happen, in her life, for making things exciting!

Game Preferences
Simple Abduction/Investigation? Simple abduction
Gender of Aliens: Male
Type of aliens: Beast like
Tentacles (Y/N)?: Yes
Impregnation (Y/N)?: Yes
Experimentation (Y/N)?: No
Anal Probing (Y/N)?: Yes
Other possible wants/kinks? Lots of messy fluids, and fluid inflations.

Yukina

Character Information
Name: Chizuru Oba
Sexuality: Lesbian
Time Period: Modern Day
Nationality: Japanese
Short description: Chizuru is your typical wallflower, preferring to avoid the scary world of social interaction and keep her nose in a book. This habit, however, has made her a very avid learner and thus she has worked hard to become a straight A student. The shy girl is a budding lesbian, though she's never had an actual relationship. That doesn't mean she's completely inept in terms of sexual knowledge though, as she bares a secret stash of yuri doujinshi which she reads when alone and sexually frustrated. She also tends have a large attraction to taller women and those that have motherly frames.

The shy bookworm mostly sticks to keeping inside her apartment. Besides her clear social insecurities, she has spent as much spare cash (not much) as possible in fulling it up with every nerdy anime and manga trinket (of good taste) under the sun. Due to her finances though, she clearly has a long way to go. She'll still step out every once and again when it's required. Mostly when she keeps neglecting to order groceries over time as she gets too involved with her web designer work and some of the courses she takes on the side.

Game Preferences
Simple Abduction/Investigation? Simple Abduction
Gender of Aliens: Female or Hermaphrodite
Type of aliens: Humanoid or Robotic
Experimentation (Y/N)?: Yes
Other possible wants/kinks? Expansion, Inflation, Embarrassing Outfits, Oviposition, Bondage, Multiple Partners

Drakan

Character Information
Name: Barrett Klaus
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: United States/Germany
Short description: Born in Germany but raised in the United States, Barrett had a practical childhood, but became more attentive when he signed up for the military.  After service with the Marine Corp he transferred to the private sector where he was wounded in an operation in Afghanistan where he suffered a shrapnel to the leg that required both time in the hospital and rehabilitation.  Though he had an almost complete recovery (some shards being unable to be removed) he decided to retire and live off the land in the Pacific Northwest off the grid.  Every now and then he would swing in the town for certain supplies but otherwise maintains a rather hermit life.

Personality wise people have described him to be a rather quite and reserved individual, though on one occasion or two he had shown that he can't be intimidated by those who would antagonize him (drunks or people looking for trouble).  Yet for normal people he is polite, observant and considerate.  His German lineage is obvious in the hint of his accent.  Lately though because of his isolation he has grown rather bored of his normal routines, after all retirement at 37 leaves a lot to be desired in life.

Game Preferences
Simple Abduction/Investigation? investigation
Gender of Aliens: Male
Type of aliens: Humanoid, beast like and/or robotic
Tentacles (Y/N)?: no
Impregnation (Y/N)?: no
Anal Probing (Y/N)?: No
Other possible wants/kinks? Large Breasts, body augmentation, inflation/expansion, brainwashing

Vercile

Character Information
Name: Cassandra Sparrow
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Bi-Curious)
Nationality: Australia
Short description: Cassandra is the average teen who applies casual sensibilities to both work and leisure. Presently she's in her first year of University majoring in journalism, spending what free time she has hanging out with friends and working a night job at her local supermarket as a checkout girl. Though as laid back as she appears, she can often be uptight and squeamish around new people and places, likely due to her small rural-town upbringing.

Game Preferences
Simple Abduction/Investigation? Investigation
Gender of Aliens: ANY (Male>Futa>Female)
Type of aliens: All of the above>Alien (ie. Face-huggers/grotesques)>Humanoid>Robotic>etc.
Other possible wants/kinks: Alienesque Skin-tight-wear, Bondage, Probes/Needles/Agents (Drugs)/Mind-control/Mind-Altering/Torture (in relation to experimentation), Inflation, Orgasm Control/Denial/ Aphrodisiacs, Multiple partners, Cum, Oviposition, Traps (Pitfalls).

Yukina

Loving the sheets so far. :) (Vercile's definitely inspired me to add a few more kinks to mine)

Snake

I'm not even sure what to do. the idea of needing a real life pic is putting me off. sorry; it just feels weird using them.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Snake on December 21, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
I'm not even sure what to do. the idea of needing a real life pic is putting me off. sorry; it just feels weird using them.

I’m sorry, you feel this way. Thank you, for your interest.

Fierbali111

Character Information
Name: Ron Bennings
Sexuality:  straight but with repressed bi curiousity
Time Period: modern day
Nationality: Oklahoma USA
Short description:

Ron is a honest hard working man who's been stuck in a rut most of his life. Initially a confident and optimistic lad he had a series of gay encounters in college that ultimately made him drop out as he began questioning his sexuality and his image as a straight white man. Getting a forklift job at a dairy processing plant Ron hoped to start a family with his modest but stable income but has had a string of either bad or generally unfulfulling relationships lasting no more than 2 years.

Size comparison
Light bondage
Large breasts
Frottage

Dislikes:
Extreme pain and torture
Scat and watersports

Game Preferences
Simple Abduction/Investigation? investigation
Gender of Aliens: hermaphrodite or male
Type of aliens: humanoid
Tentacles (Y/N) : yes
Impregnation (Y/N)  : no
Experimentation (Y/N) : yes
Anal Probing (Y/N) : Does your character want being anally probed by aliens? Yes
Other possible wants/kinks. Frottage and size comparison, sperm measurement, hormones and drugs

avarus

Character Information
Name: Amelie Belisse
Sexuality: Pansexual
Nationality: France
Short description: Although Amelie on social media projects the image of living the high life, in truth she is struggling to make ends meet. Her mainstream modelling career failed to manifest, but creating sponsored content on Instagram as a fitness model saved everything at the last time. Energetic and outgoing Amelie still has a lot of anger in her at the world and others. This might also be a slight by-product of the steroids she is using to keep her figure the way it is.

Game Preferences
Simple Abduction/Investigation? Investigation
Gender of Aliens: All of them :P
Type of aliens: Still all of them xD
Impregnation (Y/N)?: No
Other possible wants/kinks? Basically just a lot of bondage and torture ^^