My Wishful Thinking

Started by Tawni Black, November 27, 2008, 11:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tawni Black

I have one or two good ideas for roleplays that I want to try, as well as a few categories I haven't experienced before that intrigue me, but that I need help coming up with ideas for. Please PM me or post here, I check daily.

Number One: Vacation

It was 5am when Rianna made the decision. Her life sucked here, and she just needed some space, some time to figure herself out. Maybe even to be a little disobedient for once. She was 24, and felt like she'd done nothing with her life but study, work, and try to smile while doing it, but it was all too much!

She sat up in her bed, as slowly as she could manage, her eyes fixed on the lump in bed beside her. The sheet moved and she froze, waiting. When there were no following sounds she continued her move, sliding carefully out from under the sheets. Biting her lower lip, she pulled out the top drawer of her ornate oak dresser and snatched out panties and a bra. She left the drawer open, as she went into her closet and grabbed the first dress felt in the dark, it was soft cotton, nothing fancy.

Clothes in hand she edged the door open until she could just slip out, and took the stairs down the hallway to the first floor. It wasn't until she flicked the light on in the kitchen she breathed a sigh of relief and quickly donned her hastily chosen outfit. The dress turned out to be a sundress she'd gotten when she visited her boyfriends parents for easter, so it was a bright pink, with a large white sewn on belt. She'd hated it from the moment she saw it, meant the throw it away.. but it was comfortable enough, for now.

Once dressed she moved back out of the kitchen, leaving that light on, and found her purse, shoes, and a heavy jacket by the front door, all of which she at least grabbed before letting herself out the front door, locking it behind her. She was all the way to the drivers seat of her car before she even looked back up at the house she'd lived in for the last year and a half. Her eyes drew up towards the window to her bedroom, just before the sound of the engine turning over roared in the pre-dawn silence. Automatically she pulled her door shut, put the car into reverse, and drove away from her supposed dream house, not even leaving a note.

She drove the car to her mothers house, on her way calling a cab to meet her there in an hour. No lights on at her mothers house and there was almost no wait on the taxi, after she had pulled in and turned the car off. She left her keys with her mothers secret key in the back garden, hopped into the taxi and made her way to the airport, her destination unknown. She just had to get out of this place and relax!

Number Two: Dormmates
It was August 21st, and Rianna was just moving in to her new dorm room. She was newly 18 and hoping for that 'wild party' she'd heard college could be, and thus had chosen to go with co-ed dormming. She didn't know exactly how it worked, whether she'd have a male roomy or merely males would be in the same building or on the same floor, but she figured it was the most likely way to find the party scene in college. She planned to party her first year, then she'd get down to business and get on with her life. She just wanted to have a good time now first.

She found her room, and pushed the door open. No one inside yet, the 'living room', if you could call it that, bare of anything, the two bedrooms, across the living room-kitchen, she now realized, with bare beds, drawers underneath instead of a dresser, a desk, and an empty bookshelf, per room. With a sigh she picked the room on the left side of the dorm room, setting her two giant duffel bags on the bed for now. Her uncle would be along in a day or two with the rest of her things, after she had a chance to discuss with her random roomy what should be brought for shared living.

Unzipping the first bag, she pulled out her sheets and blanket, and began the first tasks of her new life. It was only about an hour before she finished unpacking her two bags and tossed them onto the still empty desk, and heading out into the living room once again to take a look at her kitchen and open the door back up so she could begin to meet the others on her floor.

Number Three: Firefly
NOTE: This is the TV Series, Firefly. Based in the world of, with a similar setting, with different characters/backgrounds. Also focusing on different characters as the leads.
A Companion by the name of Arianna looks to get away from the 'pure and simple' life living on her home planet has become. All the same clients, all the same formal events, year after year. She had been sent to train around the age of 2, when it was obvious she was going to have an exotic look for these parts. Her parents knew it was the most profitable use of their youngest child. She was from a middle, bordering on outer rim, planet. She bartered her way onto a ship headed for civilization, to try to become like some of the more adventurous Companions she'd been friends with growing up, and travel. She didn't realize how difficult a task that could actually be until she found herself in dealings with a Captain, to travel with him, free to roam on the planets they visited, to have new clients, and a new life.

~No Ideas~
Things I want to try but would like help coming up with an idea.
Co-Ed dorm/roommates
Incest (Father/Daughter, Brother/Sister, Cousins)
Teacher/Student
Vampire (Vampire/Human, Sire/Childe)
Kidnap/Non-Con
Slave
Ask about TV/Book/Movie/Ect Series!
(I prefer to use the 'world of' Series, not the Characters. Thanks.)

More to come...

playfullchick76

i do enjoy vampire ones, and kidnap, noncon ones. I use the tv series kindred the embraced, as i loved it.

Tawni Black

Hmm... I've never heard of kindred the embrace, I will have to look it up. I do have bits and pieces about vampires from different sources though. One that honestly intrigues me is from a MUD called Aetolia, it's where my boyfriend gets his roleplay in.

Tawni Black

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Gnomez

I'm interested in playing with you. I have no problems playing a male/dominant character.
\"...Amongst the pit of feet and hands, below the hell of shifting sands, There we shall wait for him, to purge us of our plastic sin.\"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24355.0 <Lightswitch.

playfullchick76

Well, if you do want to play out a kindred themed roleplay, im always interested.

Tawni Black

Quote from: Gnomez on November 30, 2008, 10:45:43 PM
I'm interested in playing with you. I have no problems playing a male/dominant character.
Did you have anything in mind?

Tawni Black

I am (hopefully) back in action.
Recently lost my job so looking for a pick me up while I search for a new one.