Rebellion of the Heart - Historical / Romance / Dub-Con [ F for M ]

Started by Andronica, March 02, 2020, 06:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Rebellion of the Heart
M/F - Historical - Light bondage - Romance - Dub-con - Possible fantasy?

To start, I left the historical period vague so we can choose what we want. Victorian, Middle Ages, Renaissance - you name it. I'm not a history buff, though I will try to write competently in our chosen setting and probably do a bit of research if needed.

Our story revolves around the daughter of an wealthy Lord. A sacrificial lamb signed away in a political marriage to ease tensions with their would-be enemies unless they can be placated first (situation negotiable). She vehemently opposes the match, believing the man to be brutish and uncivilized which makes her quite the handful for her husband-to-be. Surprisingly, despite being rough around the edges, she soon catches herself watching him occasionally and finds him to be handsome and charismatic - not that she'll admit it. The Lady continues to keep her guard up out of stubbornness, a sense of pride, or both. Fortunately, he seems to like her fiery attitude quite a bit...

Alternatively, this might begin as a kidnapping attempt by a rebel who opposes the King her loyalist family supports, or your character could be the younger brother of MC's would-be husband who she has much more electric chemistry with, if you're inclined to a taboo affair. Whatever details we settle on, I want to play a young woman who must assimilate into a group she's unfamiliar with and possibly opposed to. I would love the chance to write a slow burn romance where they have trouble admitting their attraction - causing even more frustration - which eventually culminates into a passionate consummation of their desire.

Light bondage and dubious consent / coercion could be fun to explore in this story but I draw the line at non-con and pain. I want this to be consensual. Deep down, she can't resist, and those reluctant no's will be coaxed into moans of delight. Any roughness should come from a place of reckless passion, the kind where they can't keep their hands off each other, not sexual violence. The main thing I want to focus on is the initially strained relationship between two seemingly opposite people who are thrown together by chance, with the inclusion of a bit of bondage or dub-con to go along with our bodice-ripping fun!

PM me if interested, and please read my O/O page. If you have a question that wasn't answered there, just ask!