Outlaws To The End (Western Outlaw Group Game)

Started by Norsegod1839, November 07, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Outlaws to The End

Game Idea

Set in 1905, players will take on the role of outlaws trying to survive in the American Frontier. The west is in the process of being "civilized" and people like our players are becoming extinct. The player gang senses this is coming and is trying to gather enough money together to buy a plot of land and settle down. The goal is to raise enough money for this via game events while also trying to stay one step ahead of the law and the Gm (me)

This will be a game of action, adventure, and human experience. I will as well take ideas for heist and ways to earn the money needed to go straight.

What Type Of Game Is This?

Freeform sandbox and not a system game. I will be the Gm for this and creating opportunities for events.

You Might Like This Game If....

You're a fan of western movies, the Red Dead Redemption Games, or anything involving this time frame and setting.

FAQ

Will there be a goal limit for the money?

Yes there will be. It will be revealed when the game starts

Will this be an authentic experience?

For the most part yes. The goal is to make a fun action/human western.

Can I play outside of the gang of bandits?

Not so much for the most part. The goal is to have the bandits be a family and most of the game will revolve around said family. The law chasing them and the people they interact with are NPC's I will play. That being said if YOU want to play a towns person who joins the gang during the course of the story that is fine by me.

What sexuality's can I play?

Any you want. This is an open and friendly game for all sexuality's.

Gm Commitment Promise

As your Gm I would like to swear by the following statement and promise to you.

As you're Gm I promise to keep the game moving, to make sure you guys get a reply at LEAST two times a week, and to facilitate a fun enjoyable game.

Character Sheet

Below is the CS Sheet

[float=left][img height=300 padding=5]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=33&txt=350%C3%97300&w=350&h=300[/img][/float]
[center][size=18pt][glow=blue,2,300][u][b]Nickname In The Gang[/b][/u][/glow][/size][/center]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b] Any nicknames in the gang
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] 18+, please
[b]Gender:[/b] Anything goes here

[hr]

[size=14pt][u][b]Physical Description[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Face Claim:[/b] Include the name here and the picture down below
[b]Appearance:[/b] This is used to add in any unique scars or anything that the FC doesn't show

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Personality and History[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[center][b][u]Personality[/u][/b] [/center]

One short simple paragraph is needed though you can elaborate as well.

[center][b][u]Biography[/u][/b][/center]

This can be around two or three paragraphs. What I mostly want is what you did before the gang (just a little bit), how you came to the gang (more on this one), and what you've been doing since you came to the gang. You're more than welcome to have been a part of the gang for most of it's conception OR be a new comer. Make sure you adjust the bio accordingly for time in the gang.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Weapons & Equipment[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[b]Weapons:[/b] You can choose a total of [b]THREE[/b] weapons. For instance if you want to dual wield two revolvers than you can have one long riffle on your back. Or if you want a rifle and a shotgun then a pistol that is fine. Everyone gets a bowie knife as standard so if you want to include a picture of a customized Bowie knife or your custom guns is fine.

[b]Equipment:[/b] Things you carry around NOT weaponry related. Examples include things like a Lasso to hogtie people, a Coffee percolator, or a fishing rod.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][u][b]Skills[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[b]Skill:[/b] What's your characters role in the gang? What do they do the best? You can choose two primary skills.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][u][b]Fc Picture[/b][/u][/size][/center]

Fc Picture Goes here or formatted in the sheet for those that can do it all fancy

Example Of Character Sheet

Cs Sheet modified but originally taken from a Sun Wukoung Cs Sheet.

Down below you can see my character and get a sense of what I am looking for in the Character Sheet.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
El Capitan

The Basics
Legal Name: Alexander Escuellera
Alias: Boss, Mr. A
Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description
Face Claim: Javier Bardem
Appearance: One long scar across his cheek

Personality and History

Personality

A dreamer and a schemer. Alexander has big dreams and isn't afraid to push himself to make those dreams a reality. He cares deeply about the gang and even though they are a band of outlaws he prefers to try and approach a situation with the people's safety in mind. He is charismatic and prone to big grandiose speeches.

Biography

Note: This will be semi longer than most since my guy is the leader.

Alexander Escuellera originally hailed from Mexico. He began a life of "crime" at an early age in order to help his younger brother and sisters eat. This natural affinity for crime culminated in a rather sizable bounty on Alexanders head in Mexico. Situations there forced the young man to flee from Mexico and leave behind his brothers and sisters for the America. Even some many years later Escuellera holds a record for having one of the biggest bounties in Mexican History.

In America however Alexander wasn't as popular. He struggled to make a name for himself in those first few years as he vied with American Cowboys on the frontier for profits and glory. The older he got the less it became about said glory and more about helping and protecting people. He fancied himself a Robin Hood of sorts and for a time gave a lot of his profits away to people he saw that needed it. All that changed as the gang began to form and others joined his band of misfits.

Alexander rapidly found himself going from a lone gun slinger to a leader. This began to take effect during a time when the "Wild West" started growing as well. Alexander had seen much the same happen in Mexico and knew that organized law enforcement would be right around that corner. To that effect the last three years he's been heavily in talks to purchase a parcel of land in Texas that the gang could turn instead a homestead.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Alexander is an expert gunslinger and carries the following three arms

The Stallions: Colt Model 1851's

Deliverance: Lever Action Shotgun

Equipment:

Alexander carries a Lasso and a shaving Kit primarily

Skills

Skill:

Skill 1: Leadership, Alexander is the leader of the gang and as such is a tactical quick thinker.

Skill 2: Gunslinger, While not his primary skills Alexander has years of firearm experience at this point and is an accomplished trick shot

Minor Skill: Showman, Alexander likes to use tricks and acting to get into places versus shooting up a place.

Fc Picture

Thread Directory

Character Directory:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Face Claim
Javier Bardem
Amy Adams
Michelle Dockery
Alex Pettyfyer
Anson Mount
Rick Mora
Summer Bishal
Russell Crowe
Sharon Stone
Tessa Thompson
Eva Green
Micheal B Jordan
Penelope Cruz
---

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Writer

Norsegod1839
Levi
Flowers
Shii
Matumanis
BlueEyedBard
Babygirl1990
Avarus
Dominique
EvilNerf
Zoneygirl
Juggtacular
DrMcQaurk
---

*Strike through indicates a deceased or inactive character*

Dominique

I love this idea and I am definitely interested! ;D

matusmanis

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dominique on November 07, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
I love this idea and I am definitely interested! ;D

Welcome aboard! Pick up your gun and bring in the cat!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: matusmanis on November 07, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
I would also be interested

Welcome aboard Matu! This will be our first time writing together and I am looking forward to it.

shii

Now this sounds like it could be a lot of fun  ;D

I'm in. Thinking about playing a character who's talents are geared more towards stealth, lock picking and sneaking around than any real skill with guns. I'm saying he won't be some sharpshooter for sure... but, there ain't never been a door or lock he couldn't get around....

Norsegod1839

I think as well safe cracking? I think having a safe man is something the gang for sure will need if they plan on hitting a bank.

shii

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 07, 2018, 07:49:14 PM
I think as well safe cracking? I think having a safe man is something the gang for sure will need if they plan on hitting a bank.

Haha your right on the money there  ;D I mean they can't very well get at the goods if it's locked up in a metal box can they? They might need someone sneaky and quiet for other things as well.... like busting them out of jail?  :P

Norsegod1839

For sure! There's a lot a safe and lock man can do in the gang. This is going to be a dynamic game as well where people might or might not find themselves in jail trouble or hot water.

Dominique

Glad to see there's more interest, I actually really want this to take off ;D Am I going to be at a terrible disadvantage for not having played Red Dead Redemption 2?

avarus

Oooh! This is interesting indeed. I'd love to participate, I am thinking about making a character that is of the more aggressive type, slowly reaching for a gun whenever things are looking like they will not go their way.

Flower

Oh this is a wonderful idea. I have been dying to play RDR2 and just a western in general after watching Westworld. What sort of post rate are you looking for?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dominique on November 08, 2018, 02:32:27 AM
Glad to see there's more interest, I actually really want this to take off ;D Am I going to be at a terrible disadvantage for not having played Red Dead Redemption 2?

No! I will be taking inspiration from it but it won't be in the setting.

And what I mean by taking inspiration is the concept. The idea of a band of outlaws in a time where the days of outlaws are coming to an end trying to get enough money together to get out.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: avarus on November 08, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
Oooh! This is interesting indeed. I'd love to participate, I am thinking about making a character that is of the more aggressive type, slowly reaching for a gun whenever things are looking like they will not go their way.

We need a gun man! An aggressive one who might blow things up adds an extra flare of drama to the whole thing.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
Oh this is a wonderful idea. I have been dying to play RDR2 and just a western in general after watching Westworld. What sort of post rate are you looking for?

Flower I very much roll with the idea of giving everyone a chance to go with the flow they can handle. Open communication I feel is the most important thing. If we all talk discuss and keep an open forum than I feel any and all posting rate's can be appreciated.

Norsegod1839

Guys I will be posting up the CS sheet and an example of what I am looking for in the form of my character shortly.

Norsegod1839

Character sheet is up guys! As well as an example of what I am looking for with my own character.

You can post them in here if you but I would also like them Pm'd to me so when the Cs room goes up I can add them.

matusmanis

I ll make a char sheet pater today

But as I think it might be important to collaborate on the roles I ll throw my idea out in advance

My idea for the char is having him focused on utility
A gunsmith who will be taking care of equipment, fixing broken stuff possibly making some explosives or traps (however I doubt a bandit camp would be established enough to have facilities for fullscale gun creation, so while fixing them or putting pieces together would be doable creating them from scratch close to impossible). With secondary focus as survivalist (finding food and water sources, possible hideouts.. that kind of stuff)

Let me know what you think of the idea

Norsegod1839

That's perfectly acceptable Matu

The camp stuff is just as important as the going out and earning money bit. The ecosystem needs to be self sufficient in order for it to work. Camp life will be a big part of it with me playing NPC's as needed. I think your idea is very good! Acceptable and something the camp would really need.

BlueEyedBard

I'm really into the idea of a western!
If there is still room, I would be interested in the rifle expert/sharpshooter type. The type who could pick off law men through the windows of a moving train, while on horseback, while the rest of the gang infiltrates ^•^
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Norsegod1839

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 08, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
I'm really into the idea of a western!
If there is still room, I would be interested in the rifle expert/sharpshooter type. The type who could pick off law men through the windows of a moving train, while on horseback, while the rest of the gang infiltrates ^•^

Welcome aboard blue eye!

If you want to be the sharp shooter that is perfectly acceptable.

Dominique

I'm working on my character but since that's still going to be a WIP at least until tomorrow, my plans are as follows: Girl's gonna be a widow, owner of a ranch that ultimately got burnt down by bandits. She joined the outlaws in a need for vengeance, then stuck around because she really had no home to go back to. She's good with a gun but her biggest asset would likely be her ability to take care of horses in any way that doesn't require large equipment you can't carry with you. The rest I'm still working out ^^

WIP
Filly

The Basics
Legal Name: Haley Elisabeth Cartwright
Alias: Filly
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Sharon Stone
Appearance: There's a big burn mark running diagonally along her back from when she escaped her burnt down home.   

Personality and History

Personality

Aside from its obvious relation to her life as a horse ranch owner, Haley’s nickname could not be more ironic. She’s a headstrong woman with more courage than is good for her. Despite being married for a grand two years, she makes a good loner, although in her current gang she seems to have finally found kindred spirits. She’s remarkably patient with animals, can tolerate children but has a pretty short fuse with most adults, men in particular, that aren’t in her circle. 

Biography

This can be around two or three paragraphs. What I mostly want is what you did before the gang (just a little bit), how you came to the gang (more on this one), and what you've been doing since you came to the gang. You're more than welcome to have been a part of the gang for most of it's conception OR be a new comer. Make sure you adjust the bio accordingly for time in the gang.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Bowie Hunting Knife

Smith and Wesson Schofield .45 (x2)

1892 Winchester Rifle

Equipment: Bullwhip, Lasso, horse grooming equipment and saddle oils

Skills

Skill:

Rancher - Extensive knowledge about feeding, grooming and otherwise taking care of healthy and injured horses. Looks after the animals, patches them up when needed, and takes care of the riding equipment. Also has a pretty good grasp on how to get a good price for horses and other tradesgoods.

Gunslinger - Taught both by her dad and later by her husband, she’s been capable of firing the long gun for many years and pistols for some time. She makes great efforts to be able to defend herself and those around her that she considers important. Can shoot particularly well from on a horse’s back.

Hunter - Desperate times call for desperate measures, and while her first encounters with wild animals were generally limited to the shooting off hungry packs of wolves and the likes, Haley’s resorted to hunting wildlife in order to keep herself from total starvation, both at the ranch and on the road. She’s known to tag along on hunting trips, although she enjoys the lone venture into the woods more.

Faceclaim Picture

Norsegod1839

Dom I am loving all of that!

It also makes sense for the gangs eventual plans to settle down and become ranchers and get out of the outlaw life.

Flower

Slowly working on her...

Need to figure out guns. That might be the hardest part.

my wip
Diamond

The Basics
Legal Name: Mercy Booth
Alias: Diamond
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Michelle Dockery
Appearance: Mercy's body is covered in a host of scars from a hard life working and various encounters with unsavory characters. She also has stretch marks at her thighs, breasts and stomach, a consequence of bringing a child into the world. She stands at about 5'6 in height. Mercy doesn't like to stand out so she dresses conservatively and isn't often found without some means of protection on her. 

Mercy has various scars that life has seen fit to bestow her with. She also has stretch marks at her thighs and stomach, a consequence of bringing a child into the world. Her body isn't nothing glorious.

Personality and History

Personality

Mercy's quick to distrust strangers rather than be welcoming to them. Strangers experience a coldness that rivals winter. She doesn't mind telling the gang as much either, likely to their annoyance. That feeling intensifies with men more so than women and children. She's a quick study and eager to learn new skills. Her patience is limitless for her boy, as he has a habit of getting into trouble and testing limits.

Biography

Mercy's grandfather traveled west in the hopes of earning a better life and taking advantage of an opportunity being offered up by the government through the Homestead Act. It was their only chance to own land as they were too poor to do it in the east, where most of the land had been claimed by others who arrived before them.

The journey was hard but they made it. Within a matter of months, they'd set up a sod house and dealt with the problems that often accompanied it. In the way of varmint and vermin. Still, their persistence paid off. They grew a variety of plants (greens and peas in the spring; potatoes and beans in the summer). They took advantage of the local wildlife around them, hunting them down for food, clothing, and even decoration around their home.

Upon Mercy's birth, she was not coddled. The West showed no favors to women; in fact, some might argue that it was harsher towards them. As such, she learned to shoot right alongside her brothers. Her mother ensured she knew how to make something out of nothing to feed hungry mouths. Every so often, they'd venture into town to purchase items that they could not grow themselves and sell their own wares to merchants.

On one such visit, a man had sought to impress Mercy with his...assertiveness. Rather than leave it alone, her brother got into a fist fight with him. Her brother won, fair and square. They thought that was the end of it but trouble followed them home later that night. Her family was slaughtered and she gained a daily reminder of them; her son.

She left home that day and soon came across the gang. At first, she stayed with them out of knowing there was safety in numbers. They earned her loyalty when they killed the bastards who stole her happiness when they stumbled across them. She's been with them every since, about 5 years now.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Bowie Knife

Gun 1 | Short Rifle | Close Up

4 Throwing Knives

Bow with Arrows

Equipment:

Herbs for medicinal purposes and cooking

Mending tools

Cooking equipment (a dutch oven, a frying pan, and a boiling pan)

A silver cross

1 fancy dress for herself and Eli

1 work dress for herself (dress and sunbonnet) and Eli (overalls)

Bible, Paper, and Quill/Ink pot

Skills

Skill:

Cook: Mercy isn't sensitive about killing. She's too much harshness in the world to put an animal's life over her own. As such, she knows a host of recipes, though she has a fondness for baking.

Seamstress: She's good with needle and thread. Often time, she asks for a little favor or trinket in return for her services.

Additional Notes:

Her father's name was Charles. Mother's name was Diane. She had 2 older brothers named Charles II and Jackson. Her son's name is Elijah.

Face Claim Picture

connections wip
Name: Mercy
Role: Cook/Seamstress
Length in Gang: 5 years

Connections

Alexander Escuellera, played by Norsegod (connection unconfirmed)

Mercy respects Alex, as a leader. She trusts his judgement to keep her and Eli safe from harm. His only fault, in her eyes, is his mouth as he is prone to being in love with the sound of his own voice. She forgives him for that...or walks away with a shake of her head.

Haley Cartwright, played by Dominique (connection unconfirmed)

Being around other women is something Mercy has had to get used too. It isn't difficult with women like Haley. She puts her in the mind of her mother, with how hard she works and how giving she is with other members of the gang. When able, she doesn't mind taking ventures with her in search of prey to put on the table.

Bessie McNair, played by Dominique (connection unconfirmed)

It took a bit for Bessie to grow on Mercy. When she did, it was like ivy. She admires the woman's brash and balls, how she isn't afraid to be a woman in a rather dangerous world. There are times when the woman grates on her nerves but the agitation never sticks around long.

Billy Logan, played by Matusmanis (connection unconfirmed)

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 02:18:48 PM
Slowly working on her...

Need to figure out guns. That might be the hardest part.

my wip
Diamond

The Basics
Legal Name: Mercy Booth
Alias: Diamond
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Michelle Dockery
Appearance: This is used to add in any unique scars or anything that the FC doesn't show

Personality and History

Personality

One short simple paragraph is needed though you can elaborate as well.

Biography

Grace's grandfather traveled west in the hopes of earning a better life and taking advantage of an opportunity being offered up by the government through the Homestead Act. It was their only chance to own land as they were too poor to do it in the east, where most of the land had been claimed by others who arrived before them.

The journey was hard but they made it. Within a matter of months, they'd set up a sod house and dealt with the problems that often accompanied it. In the way of varmint and vermin. Still, their persistence paid off. They grew a variety of plants (greens and peas in the spring; potatoes and beans in the summer). They took advantage of the local wildlife around them, hunting them down for food, clothing, and even decoration around their home.

Upon Grace's birth, she was not coddled. The West showed no favors to women; in fact, some might argue that it was harsher towards them. As such, she learned to shoot right alongside her brothers. Her mother ensured she knew how to make something out of nothing to feed hungry mouths. Every so often, they'd venture into town to purchase items that they could not grow themselves and sell their own wares to merchants.

On one such visit, a man had sought to impress Grace with his...assertiveness. Rather than leave it alone, her brother got into a fist fight with him. Her brother won, fair and square. They thought that was the end of it but trouble followed them home later that night. Her family was slaughtered and she gained a daily reminder of them; her son.

She left home that day and soon came across the gang. At first, she stayed with them out of knowing there was safety in numbers. They earned her loyalty when they killed the sons of bastards who stole her happiness when they stumbled across them. She's been with them every since, about 5 years now.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: You can choose a total of THREE weapons. For instance if you want to dual wield two revolvers than you can have one long riffle on your back. Or if you want a rifle and a shotgun then a pistol that is fine. Everyone gets a bowie knife as standard so if you want to include a picture of a customized Bowie knife or your custom guns is fine.

Bowie Knife

Gun 1 |

Gun 2

Gun 3

Equipment: Things you carry around NOT weaponry related. Examples include things like a Lasso to hogtie people, a Coffee percolator, or a fishing rod.

Skills

Skill:

Cook: Mercy isn't sensitive about killing. She's too much harshness in the world to put an animal's life over her own. As such, she knows a host of recipes, though she has a fondness for baking.

Seamstress: She's good with needle and thread. Often time, she asks for a little favor or trinket in return for her services.

Face Claim Picture

I want to just say that I am very very happy with what you have so far Flower. You guys are all killing it and deserve a shot out. As for you Flower...

Giving her a son and skill with cooking and needle work is standing out to me. It's very much in line with what I am looking to tell and adds to that human story element. The fact that she feels so much like a real character already impresses me greatly.

Flower

That's incredibly kind of you. :-) I figured someone would have to feed all those hungry mouths! xD Also, I might enjoy the hunting and unique clothing aspect of RDR a little bit too much. >.> Bring me your pelts!

Aethyrium

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
That's incredibly kind of you. :-) I figured someone would have to feed all those hungry mouths! xD Also, I might enjoy the hunting and unique clothing aspect of RDR a little bit too much. >.> Bring me your pelts!

As some one who currently has the game loaded and is creeping across snow and frozen lakes to hunt a legendary bison.... I MIGHT know what you are talking about.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aethyrium on November 08, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
Noting tentative interest.

Tentative interest noted and hoping it builds to something more!

Dominique

Flower, I love your character so far and I'm going to edit my WIP into one of my earlier posts in a bit because I really appreciate seeing what ideas others (you ;D ) have, it really helps!

Flower

Quote from: Dominique on November 08, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
Flower, I love your character so far and I'm going to edit my WIP into one of my earlier posts in a bit because I really appreciate seeing what ideas others (you ;D ) have, it really helps!

Yay! I'm going to be on the lookout for yours.

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
As some one who currently has the game loaded and is creeping across snow and frozen lakes to hunt a legendary bison.... I MIGHT know what you are talking about.

I've been watching live streams of it. I have to wait until the PC version comes out. :(

Also, if someone could help me pick out weapons for Mercy, I would be super thankful. She doesn't need something fancy. Just a weapon good enough to defend herself/the kiddo and hunting.

Norsegod1839

Flower if you want send me your discord (If you have one and I can shoot you some weapon ideas)

Ha if I could invite you over I would flowers to enjoy it! I'm actually playing it right now.

Levi

The Missus

The Basics
Legal Name: Bessie McNair
Alias: Bess

Physical Description
Face Claim: Amy Adams
Appearance: scars and cigar burn marks on her back and back of her legs.

Personality and History

Personality

Kind and loving to the gang, but when she needs to be assertive she can be. Don't ever cross Bessie as she has a fiery temper to go with her red hair. She love Alexander to death and usually their arguments end with her pointing a pistol at his heart and then kissing him passionately. Extremely passionate and possessive with her man.

Biography

Well Bessie's story 'ent great. She comes from a poor background and hasn't had two coins to rub together most her life. Her pa was a drink and her ma was basically a walking baby farm. Bessie was the eldest girl and therefore looking after the kids fell to her. She somehow managed to grew up and was something of a beauty which means she caught the eye of a man. Her folks having no money were happy to give her away for nothing. They moved away from her family into the woods where the man showed his true colours! He was a bastard through and through, he drank, he whored, he gambled and he abused her.

Bessie snapped one day, she took the rifle and she blasted a hole through his head, and then taking her meager possestions she left. She found work as a "companion" and while she didn't like it, it was money in her pocket, until one day a fine man came into the bar. There eyes met and it was instant chemistry. Alexander came back to see her again and again, until one day he outright asked her to be his woman and they have traveled together ever since.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Equipment: Corsets, fans, feather boas, garters, small purse containing some love letters

Skills

Skill: Dancing, seduction, purse snatching, distraction, drinking games.

Fc Picture

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

Man you guys have blown me away! I want to thank you all for having decided to come aboard and do this game with me.

I think given just how much you guys have jumped on this idea that I will start moving character sheets over. I've already got the mission sort of written out in a word document but will wait until every one is in to get moving on it.

For those of you that are still working on it keeping going! We're not starting yet but I will at least get our characters moved over start with the cast stuff.

I've got the first mission roughly sketched out. It will seem a little linear at first but I think there will still be a lot of room for you guys to showcase your character. In the first mission I will also reveal the money goal that our little family is trying to reach.

If anyone else needs help with guns and minor character stuff the best place to quickly reach me at is Discord. Simply PM me and I will reach out to you on there.

Flower

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=295931.0

For those of you that got your CS sheet up already to me you can find them here!

evilnerf

I'm interested and would like to Faceclaim Tessa Thompson

Norsegod1839

matusmanis

this is my wip,

Mr. boom

The Basics
Legal Name: Billy Logan
Alias: Mr. Boom (simple and identifying i like it)

Physical Description
Face Claim: Anson Mount Include the name here and the picture down below
Appearance: two gunshot scars, one on his belly and on his left shoulder, three lines across his left shoulder, two of which were already crossed over

Personality and History

Personality

On the job he tries to keep professional, but that mask usually breaks when he tells some bad timed, shitty joke, or a teasing or appreciative comment comment towards one of the ladies they currently just may be holding hostage, he never takes it further then that tho. While in the camp or meeting strangers he appears to be friendlier of the bunch, though at least one of his guns is always within arms reach. When asked to do something extra he appears grumpy or lazy, but his fellows know by now that is  mostly for show and he ll actually be happy to help them out. Hates shopping and bartering for anything except alcohol.

Biography

He has been in the business for as long as he can remember. Basically ever since his dad got "persuaded" to join one of the local gangs and make some things for them and he just got brought along. During those years he has a lot of memories of working with his father, being ordered around by the gang, learning the taste of alcohol and cigars way too soon and learning what he could learn of this bunch of oddities he found himself traveling with. Turns out the life with this gang wasn't as terrible as his father expected and his father eventually voluntarily joined the gang even on those various ventures they were going on ever so often. This was not to last tho. As bounty on their heads grew, so did the attention of the lawmen towards them. In years he actually took part in a robbery or two. However one time they kept their hideout in one place way too long and that had consequences.
In years after that he traveled, at start he had nothing but an old six shooter, a knife and clothes on his back and he knew he couldn't stay in this vicinity.

Few years later in a salon in a different town he overheard a fella asking after someone who could make some explosives for a job. This meeting eventually led him to join this forming gang.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
old looking colt walker six shooter

fancy looking winchester

a pack of dynamite rolls

Equipment: Shovel, toolkit, axe, a bunch of rope, lighter, a pouch of gunpowder

Skills

Skill:

Gunsmith: He knows how guns are build, explosives and traps made and how to take care of all of these so they wont blow up in your face.. most likely. While he will most probably complain about not having all the tools he needs to do whatever fancy thing you need from him, somehow he ll get it done.

Survivalist: He knows how to find water, what plants not to eat, how to make shelter and how to hide it, some basic healing.. basically how to stay out of town for extended periods of time using what he can find and not die doing it

Fc Picture
use the one on top of the page

BlueEyedBard

Ok, here is a character sheet for William Morgan. Let me know if there is anything you would want changed.

Eagle

The Basics
Legal Name: William Morgan
Alias: Eagle, Will, Bill. One guy called him Chief once, that guy had to have his face sewn back together and didn't walk straight again after that...

Physical Description
Face Claim: Include the name here and the picture down below
Appearance: William is 5’11” with an athletic build, and long raven black hair. He has a large eagle tattoo on his back.

Personality and History

Personality

William tends to be the more quiet, calculating type. He picks his friends very carefully, a trait that's required when you've been riding with outlaws your whole life. But to those he does consider friends, he is very warm and caring.
On the job he has a knack for taking in every detail of a situation and breaking down the possibilities before taking action. Which makes him a deadly ally to have watching your back from that hidden position.

On the rare occasion that he lets loose, maybe has an extra few pulls off the whiskey bottle, he can be known to tell quite the raunchy story, and let out an uncharacteristic boisterous laugh. But those moments are rare indeed.

Biography

Will had never known a tribe, apart from the various gangs he has ridden with. The only family he has ever known was his mother. He can only assume she had been with a tribe at one point, but by the time he was born she had left them… or was taken away. There was no way to know. What was known, was that she was, at that time, married to the leader of the bandit gang that Will spent most of his young life with.
When he was a child his mother came down with a terrible fever. She held on for a week. But without proper medical care she would eventually succumb to her sickness. She died in the middle of the night. The next morning they buried her in an unmarked grave, under a tree near a river.

The gang leader, Samuel Morgan, who was the closest thing Will ever had to a father, took him under his tutelage. Teaching the young man how to ride, how to shoot, how to steal… all things needed to survive the frontier.
From the very beginning Will showed a certain talent for marksmanship. By fourteen he was already the best marksman in the gang, was pulling jobs, even did most of the gang's hunting, and by sixteen he had learned everything Sam Morgan had to teach him… which was good, because that summer their gang was hunted down by a local posse, and notorious outlaw Sam Morgan, was hanged by the neck until dead, in a true display of mob justice. His young ward being the only member of the gang that was able to escape with his life.

From that day on Will Morgan moved across the plains of the southwest, riding with one gang and pulling a few jobs, before moving on in the dark of the night. Then when the sun came up, finding a new group and doing the whole thing over again.
It was his skill with a rifle that always set him apart from the others, and why he could always find a gang to ride with. But there was always in between time, that he had to survive on his own. Hunting and foraging, living off the land, were things that he learned to be quite adept in. Especially with the viewpoint that gangs didn't last forever, so it was best to leave on his own. Before the world made that choice for him, again.

It wasn't until his late twenties that he came across something that was all together new to him. Alexander Escuellera, a bandit with a heart, and a plan. It made sense to him; buying a plot of land to survive on, as the world changed and tried to swallow all those that wanted to live the dying life of the free west. Something about that appealed to him. So he joined the man, and a few years later he was still riding with him. Determined to make this gang his last.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

1894 Winchester Carbine

Remington Rolling Block

Colt M1861 Navy

Will's bowie knife

Equipment: Length of rope, canteen, 18” leather and brass telescope

Skills

Skill:
Marksman: It's been said that Will can shoot the flea off a dog's back from fifty yards, and drop the guy with the pistol that was behind it.
           calm nerves: An important skill for any sniper worth their salt. But even in the middle of crossfire, Will can keep his hand steady, and eye on the target.

Hunter: Will has always had a knack for hunting. Not just shooting his prey, but tracking and staying hidden too. Truth is, as long as there is game about, the gang never goes hungry.

Rick Mora
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Norsegod1839

Quote from: matusmanis on November 08, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
this is my wip,

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Alias: (i feel like a nickname is something you are given rather then give yourself, so if you have some idea throw it at me)

Physical Description
Appearance: This is used to add in any unique scars or anything that the FC doesn't show

Personality and History

Personality

On the job he tries to keep professional, but that mask usually breaks when he tells some bad timed, shitty joke, or a teasing or appreciative comment comment towards one of the ladies they currently just may be holding hostage, he never takes it further then that tho. While in the camp or meeting strangers he appears to be friendlier of the bunch, though at least one of his guns is always within arms reach. When asked to do something extra he appears grumpy or lazy, but his fellows know by now that is  mostly for show and he ll actually be happy to help them out. Hates shopping and bartering for anything except alcohol.

Biography

He has been in the business for as long as he can remember. Basically ever since his dad got "persuaded" to join one of the local gangs and make some things for them and he just got brought along. During those years he has a lot of memories of working with his father, being ordered around by the gang, learning the taste of alcohol and cigars way too soon and learning what he could learn of this bunch of oddities he found himself traveling with. Turns out the life with this gang wasn't as terrible as his father expected and his father eventually voluntarily joined the gang even on those various ventures they were going on ever so often. This was not to last tho. As bounty on their heads grew, so did the attention of the lawmen towards them. In years he actually took part in a robbery or two. However one time they kept their hideout in one place way too long and that had consequences.
In years after that he traveled, at start he had nothing but an old six shooter, a knife and clothes on his back and he knew he couldn't stay in this vicinity.

Few years later in a salon in a different town he overheard a fella asking after someone who could make some explosives for a job. This meeting eventually led him to join this forming gang.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: old looking colt walker six shooter, fancy looking winchester, a pack of dynamite rolls(pictures to be found later)

Skills

Skill:

Gunsmith: He knows how guns are build, explosives and traps made and how to take care of all of these so they wont blow up in your face.. most likely. While he will most probably complain about not having all the tools he needs to do whatever fancy thing you need from him, somehow he ll get it done.

Survivalist: He knows how to find water, what plants not to eat, how to make shelter and how to hide it, some basic healing.. basically how to stay out of town for extended periods of time using what he can find and not die doing it

Fc Picture
(pictures to be added later)
Fc Picture Goes here or formatted in the sheet for those that can do it all fancy

Given his survivalist nature I have one option

Grizzly Bear

Given his ability to work with and maintain guns....

Hephaestus

The Greek name might sound weird but it does fit the time (High society back then being what it was)

Flower

Quote from: matusmanis on November 08, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
this is my wip,

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Alias: (i feel like a nickname is something you are given rather then give yourself, so if you have some idea throw it at me)

Physical Description

Personality and History

Personality

Biography

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: old looking colt walker six shooter, fancy looking winchester, a pack of dynamite rolls(pictures to be found later)

Skills

Skill:

Fc Picture
(pictures to be added later)

I vote Boom. :P Mercy's boy would shorten it to Mister Boo.

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 08, 2018, 05:29:15 PM
Ok, here is a character sheet for William Morgan. Let me know if there is anything you would want changed.

Eagle

The Basics
Alias: Eagle, Will, Bill. One guy called him Chief once, that guy had to have his face sewn back together and didn't walk straight again after that...

Physical Description
Appearance: William is 5’11” with an athletic build, and long raven black hair. He has a large eagle tattoo on his back.

Personality and History

Personality

William tends to be the more quiet, calculating type. He picks his friends very carefully, a trait that's required when you've been riding with outlaws your whole life. But to those he does consider friends, he is very warm and caring.
On the job he has a knack for taking in every detail of a situation and breaking down the possibilities before taking action. Which makes him a deadly ally to have watching your back from that hidden position.

On the rare occasion that he lets loose, maybe has an extra few pulls off the whiskey bottle, he can be known to tell quite the raunchy story, and let out an uncharacteristic boisterous laugh. But those moments are rare indeed.

Biography

Will had never known a tribe, apart from the various gangs he has ridden with. The only family he has ever known was his mother. He can only assume she had been with a tribe at one point, but by the time he was born she had left them… or was taken away. There was no way to know. What was known, was that she was, at that time, married to the leader of the bandit gang that Will spent most of his young life with.
When he was a child his mother came down with a terrible fever. She held on for a week. But without proper medical care she would eventually succumb to her sickness. She died in the middle of the night. The next morning they buried her in an unmarked grave, under a tree near a river.

The gang leader, Samuel Morgan, who was the closest thing Will ever had to a father, took him under his tutelage. Teaching the young man how to ride, how to shoot, how to steal… all things needed to survive the frontier.
From the very beginning Will showed a certain talent for marksmanship. By fourteen he was already the best marksman in the gang, was pulling jobs, even did most of the gang's hunting, and by sixteen he had learned everything Sam Morgan had to teach him… which was good, because that summer their gang was hunted down by a local posse, and notorious outlaw Sam Morgan, was hanged by the neck until dead, in a true display of mob justice. His young ward being the only member of the gang that was able to escape with his life.

From that day on Will Morgan moved across the plains of the southwest, riding with one gang and pulling a few jobs, before moving on in the dark of the night. Then when the sun came up, finding a new group and doing the whole thing over again.
It was his skill with a rifle that always set him apart from the others, and why he could always find a gang to ride with. But there was always in between time, that he had to survive on his own. Hunting and foraging, living off the land, were things that he learned to be quite adept in. Especially with the viewpoint that gangs didn't last forever, so it was best to leave on his own. Before the world made that choice for him, again.

It wasn't until his late twenties that he came across something that was all together new to him. Alexander Escuellera, a bandit with a heart, and a plan. It made sense to him; buying a plot of land to survive on, as the world changed and tried to swallow all those that wanted to live the dying life of the free west. Something about that appealed to him. So he joined the man, and a few years later he was still riding with him. Determined to make this gang his last.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

1894 Winchester Carbine

Remington Rolling Block

Colt M1861 Navy

Will's bowie knife

Skills

Skill:
Marksman: It's been said that Will can shoot the flea off a dog's back from fifty yards, and drop the guy with the pistol that was behind it.
           calm nerves: An important skill for any sniper worth their salt. But even in the middle of crossfire, Will can keep his hand steady, and eye on the target.

Hunter: Will has always had a knack for hunting. Not just shooting his prey, but tracking and staying hidden too. Truth is, as long as there is game about, the gang never goes hungry.

Rick Mora

Looks great!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 08, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

Eagle

The Basics

Physical Description

Personality and History

Personality

Biography

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

1894 Winchester Carbine

Remington Rolling Block

Colt M1861 Navy

Will's bowie knife

Skills

Skill:

Rick Mora

I really like it but would maybe make one suggestion. That you can totally ignore.

Instead of the Carbine maybe a bow and arrow that his mother might have taught him how to use? I think it would play well with his heritage and be one of his last connections to her (perhaps his mother made it for him as a kid to grow into?) but thats like I said just a suggestion. He's ready to post if you want me to go ahead and do so!

BlueEyedBard

I was intentionally going for the idea that he has virtually no connection with his ancestry left, with the passing of his mother... buuut, the idea of having him use a silent long range weapon as well is pretty tempting.

Also I just noticed one of Filly's skills is hunting. My apologies, didn't mean to overlook that.
So I thought I might change his hunting skill, to specifically tracking. If that seems different enough to Dominique.
On/Off

Norsegod1839

It's up to you. I would say it works great as a long silent weapon but also totally get what you mean by trying to make him so far removed from his ancestry. I would say its less of an ancestry thing and maybe just the only thing his mom taught him of his peoples ways?

Also we can have multiple hunters! Matter of fact I would recommend it. People in the camp will be coming up to you and asking for help or telling you guys what the camps needs are.

Dominique

I actually like the idea of him being a hunter,  sooo please don't change it for my sake :)

Norsegod1839

Dynamic events will happen in the camp thraed. IE if some of us are out robbing a train and a hutner stayed behind they might be told of a food shortage and asked to go hunt.

shii

Wow you guys just ran with this lol! I'm liking all the interesting characters so far! Well here is my guy, still not sure about what his gang name should be though.....

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Legal Name: Armitage Louis Borinski
Alias: Mostly Harmless, fingersmith, sometimes if he has gotten under the skin of his companions they may call him an unlicked cub in and amongst their curses.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Alex Pettyfer
Appearance: 6’0”, Lean, flexible, A four inch long scar on the left side of his stomach from a knife fight wound.

Personality and History

Personality

Armitage is fun, witty, playful, bold and usually up to his neck in some sort of trouble. He is a bit goofy and mostly harmless, caring quite a lot for his little family of outlaws and not much afraid to show it. He is also a bit of a sex addict, which may contribute to said trouble making. Armitage enjoys giving his partners pleasure. Mainly because he finds satisfaction in the fact that it was what he was doing with his mouth, fingers or cock that had his lovers writhing, panting, clawing, moaning, screaming and begging for it. He was a connoisseur of sex. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t try at least once and there were very few things about sex he didn’t like. He enjoyed a slow, passionate fuck, the kind with silk sheets and rose petals crushed under impassioned bodies by candlelight, whispering sinfully in a lover’s ear and wringing needy cries out of them and into the open night. He also enjoyed the fast and frenzied fucks in public places, his hand over his partner’s mouth to muffle the lewd moans while amplifying the sound of a wet, sucking, slurping hole being pummeled by his cock, wondering if they will get caught before they both reach the finish line. Ah, and then there was the rough sex, the perfect violence, the raw, unfiltered lust and unmerciful domination of another, calling, with the beating drum of one’s own heart, to slumbering primal parts of one’s being. There was the question of why and to most people he replied why not, or because I can, but that wasn’t really the heart of the matter. He loved sex. It was a compulsion. It gave him a connection with another human being, a spark, a divine moment when two became harmonized into one. Maybe he was looking for something he would never find. For the time being, it was a distraction. A distraction from something that was missing from his life.

Biography

When he was a young teenaged he and his mother came over to America from England. They were gypsies from the old world seeking a new life in the new. Armitage grew up in a rowdy bunch of kids running the city streets daily, picking pockets, picking locks and generally learning how to get into and out of trouble. Some of his gypsy band decided to make the trip across the pond and start in a new land of opportunity. He was an only child to his mother, who raised him herself. It did not take long for them to settle into life in the new world. However as Armitage got older the call to the wild west became something he could no longer resist. Saying good bye to his gypsy family he struck out for the west, they knowing better than to try and tame the wild heart of a roaming gypsy wished him well wherever the winds carried him.
It was exciting, giving him some of the best and worst times of his life. He applied his skills of lock picking and stealing to get himself by. He even had a few run ins with the native people of the land, managing to become a friend of a particular tribe when he saved the cheif’s young daughter from a rival indian tribe. He learned to speak the language proficiently and often visited them when he came to the area. Little did he know that one night would open a new chapter of adventure and camaraderie. He and Alexander had the same idea to hit up the same place at the same time. Alexander caught him red handed but once Armitage understood that he wasn’t a man of the law he offered to help Alexander break in the rest of the way and split the loot. Armitage showed off his skills and impressed Alexander enough to get invited into the gang. Armitage thought it would be fun and Alexander didn’t disappoint. He never let Alexander down as there wasn’t a door or lock made to keep him out. Not even bank safes could keep him out for longer than 60 seconds. However there is one thing that sets him apart from his gunslinging gang and that’s the fact that he is a bad shot, even with practice his mates often teased that he couldn’t hit a bull’s rump with a handful of banjos. Even so he was a pretty good brawler and when he meant to use his fists he would often lay larger, more hardened men clean out. Knives were also an area he was more comfortable in. He has been a member of the gang for the past two years and while he does bring his fair share of trouble with him he has also helped his mates out of quite a few bad situations.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Smith & Wesson Model 3

Double Barrel Coach Gun

His Navaja knife, otherwise known as his lucky folding knife

Equipment: He carries many small lock picking tools around with him, most of them are on a ring like a set of keys, others are small enough to pocket. He also has a small tin of tobacco and his own rolling paper.

Skills

Skill: Lock picker and can speak some Comanche.

Fc Picture

Norsegod1839

Quote from: shii on November 08, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
Wow you guys just ran with this lol! I'm liking all the interesting characters so far! Well here is my guy, still not sure about what his gang name should be though.....

Nickname In The Gang

The Basics
Legal Name: Armitage Louis Borinski
Alias: Mostly Harmless, fingersmith, sometimes if he has gotten under the skin of his companions they may call him an unlicked cub in and amongst their curses.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Alex Pettyfer
Appearance: 6’0”, Lean, flexible, A four inch long scar on the left side of his stomach from a knife fight wound.

Personality and History

Personality

Armitage is fun, witty, playful, bold and usually up to his neck in some sort of trouble. He is a bit goofy and mostly harmless, caring quite a lot for his little family of outlaws and not much afraid to show it. He is also a bit of a sex addict, which may contribute to said trouble making. Armitage enjoys giving his partners pleasure. Mainly because he finds satisfaction in the fact that it was what he was doing with his mouth, fingers or cock that had his lovers writhing, panting, clawing, moaning, screaming and begging for it. He was a connoisseur of sex. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t try at least once and there were very few things about sex he didn’t like. He enjoyed a slow, passionate fuck, the kind with silk sheets and rose petals crushed under impassioned bodies by candlelight, whispering sinfully in a lover’s ear and wringing needy cries out of them and into the open night. He also enjoyed the fast and frenzied fucks in public places, his hand over his partner’s mouth to muffle the lewd moans while amplifying the sound of a wet, sucking, slurping hole being pummeled by his cock, wondering if they will get caught before they both reach the finish line. Ah, and then there was the rough sex, the perfect violence, the raw, unfiltered lust and unmerciful domination of another, calling, with the beating drum of one’s own heart, to slumbering primal parts of one’s being. There was the question of why and to most people he replied why not, or because I can, but that wasn’t really the heart of the matter. He loved sex. It was a compulsion. It gave him a connection with another human being, a spark, a divine moment when two became harmonized into one. Maybe he was looking for something he would never find. For the time being, it was a distraction. A distraction from something that was missing from his life.

Biography

When he was a young teenaged he and his mother came over to America from England. They were gypsies from the old world seeking a new life in the new. Armitage grew up in a rowdy bunch of kids running the city streets daily, picking pockets, picking locks and generally learning how to get into and out of trouble. Some of his gypsy band decided to make the trip across the pond and start in a new land of opportunity. He was an only child to his mother, who raised him herself. It did not take long for them to settle into life in the new world. However as Armitage got older the call to the wild west became something he could no longer resist. Saying good bye to his gypsy family he struck out for the west, they knowing better than to try and tame the wild heart of a roaming gypsy wished him well wherever the winds carried him.
It was exciting, giving him some of the best and worst times of his life. He applied his skills of lock picking and stealing to get himself by. He even had a few run ins with the native people of the land, managing to become a friend of a particular tribe when he saved the cheif’s young daughter from a rival indian tribe. He learned to speak the language proficiently and often visited them when he came to the area. Little did he know that one night would open a new chapter of adventure and camaraderie. He and Alexander had the same idea to hit up the same place at the same time. Alexander caught him red handed but once Armitage understood that he wasn’t a man of the law he offered to help Alexander break in the rest of the way and split the loot. Armitage showed off his skills and impressed Alexander enough to get invited into the gang. Armitage thought it would be fun and Alexander didn’t disappoint. He never let Alexander down as there wasn’t a door or lock made to keep him out. Not even bank safes could keep him out for longer than 60 seconds. However there is one thing that sets him apart from his gunslinging gang and that’s the fact that he is a bad shot, even with practice his mates often teased that he couldn’t hit a bull’s rump with a handful of banjos. Even so he was a pretty good brawler and when he meant to use his fists he would often lay larger, more hardened men clean out. Knives were also an area he was more comfortable in. He has been a member of the gang for the past two years and while he does bring his fair share of trouble with him he has also helped his mates out of quite a few bad situations.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Smith & Wesson Model 3

Double Barrel Coach Gun

His Navaja knife, otherwise known as his lucky folding knife

Equipment: He carries many small lock picking tools around with him, most of them are on a ring like a set of keys, others are small enough to pocket. He also has a small tin of tobacco and his own rolling paper.

Skills

Skill: Lock picker and can speak some Comanche.

Fc Picture

Sticky fingers would be my pick.Or the kid?

shii

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 06:10:29 PM
Sticky fingers would be my pick.Or the kid?

I kind of like The Kid, mostly because while sticky fingers would probably work better as a description I just kinda cringe with it lol!

Norsegod1839

The kid it is then! If you want I can put that in and post it up.

shii

Flower

shii

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
Mercy shall be leery of The Kid. xD

Lol! Probably wise. Though you could always threaten not to feed him if he misbehaves  :P

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Flower

Quote from: shii on November 08, 2018, 06:58:24 PM
Lol! Probably wise. Though you could always threaten not to feed him if he misbehaves  :P

She'll whack him with a wooden spoon.

shii

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
She'll whack him with a wooden spoon.

LOL!!! Not the dreaded wooden spoon!!!! She might have to if he keeps sneaking samples of her cooking....

matusmanis

well.. if sneaking samples of food gets you whacked with the spoon, The kid might not be the only one to get whacked ocasionaly..

Norsegod1839

You guys are acting like she's the TRUE cook of our little family

And not...

Flower

Quote from: matusmanis on November 08, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
well.. if sneaking samples of food gets you whacked with the spoon, The kid might not be the only one to get whacked ocasionaly..

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 07:13:45 PM
You guys are acting like she's the TRUE cook of our little family

And not...

:P

Norsegod1839

:) I see what you did there!

I love Downton abbey btw

shii

LOL! It's a good thing Armitage isn't really picky so you know if he turns it down it's got to be pretty bad.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dominique on November 08, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
I actually like the idea of him being a hunter,  sooo please don't change it for my sake :)
Hehe thanks for the go ahead. I did change it to tracking though, so he has a specific specialty. But that does make him available as a hunter too ~.•

That aside, I am really liking all these characters!
On/Off

matusmanis

Out of curiosity, do we have any idea on when would be be starting?

Flower

Quote from: shii on November 08, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
LOL! It's a good thing Armitage isn't really picky so you know if he turns it down it's got to be pretty bad.

I think if anyone turned down her food...that would really piss her off. xD

Also, I'm super open to connections. I don't bite so feel feel to propose a connection. I figure they all have some sort of relationship if they've been traveling together. That goes for everyone. :)

Norsegod1839

I'm actually in the process of writing and creating the intro BUT there's a couple of people still working on CS sheet and people who expressed interest through pm

I honestly this game might hit big group territory with how great you guys have been and the healthy interest. So I want to make sure eveyrone who is interested in coming on this journey with me gets the time to properly do their sheet up.

That being said with how excited I PERSONALLY am I'll probably continued ot be inspired and get this intro up sooner rather than later.

I think you guys are going to like what I have planned for our intro as well.

matusmanis

Quote from: Flower on November 08, 2018, 07:25:55 PM
Also, I'm super open to connections. I don't bite so feel feel to propose a connection. I figure they all have some sort of relationship if they've been traveling together. That goes for everyone. :)

I mean by what everyone has written so far, it seems that most of us have been together for at least few years, so even if there were no connections beforehand, there would already be some kind of relations and attitudes established

Norsegod1839

With so many people currently in the group I can create the OOC and you guys cna discuss there?

matusmanis

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 08, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
With so many people currently in the group I can create the OOC and you guys cna discuss there?

might be a good idea as to not clatter the recruitment

Norsegod1839

avarus

Wow, this escalated quickly o.o Better throw this in xD

Powder

The Basics
Legal Name: Sullivan McCarnon
Alias: Powder, Cuts

Physical Description
Face Claim: Russell Crowe
Appearance: A few small scars on the upper chest and shoulder from being struck by arrows during the war.

Personality and History

Personality

A man with a hammer in a world where every single problem looks like a nail, Sullivan is not the kind to jump around a problem that can quickly be solved with simple excessive violence. He has little care for the wellbeing of those outside his group, but within it he is dedicated to cohesion. Universally he is the muscle of the lot. Quick to anger but also quick to laugh Sullivan seems to swing through emotional extremes easily, resulting in his nickname ‘Powder’ for his tendency to explode.

Biography

Born in the Minnesota territory to a middle class tailor of Scottish descent, Sullivan was clearly never set to follow his father’s ways. Rowdy and unwilling to learn he joined the army at a young age, ending up eventually in the cavalry. Generally, there was nothing much to do, other than hunt a few bandit gangs or patrol the countryside. That was until the local Native tribe rose up in rebellion over unfair treatment and lack of food on their reservation. Now a lieutenant, Sullivan’s unit ravaged the settlements of the tribe, only exacerbating the conflict as the brutal suppression only caused more Indians to join their cause. Sullivan was eventually dishonorably discharged after he struck a superior officer.

Rather than risk getting ousted by his community Sullivan trekked to the frontier, still armed with his old cavalry weapons which he never turned in. After short stint as a sheriff of a local town -which became a debacle after a saloon gunfight caught multiple inhabitants in the crossfire- Sullivan joined the gang of a man who ended up on his side during the gunfight: Alexander Escuellera’s gang. The men had never met, and their teaming up had been more a result of happening to be on the same side of the room when the shooting started, rather than any kind of shared animosity to those shooting at them.

Sullivan has been in the gang for a few years now, hoping to retire quietly once they make it to a more comfortable life, seeing little use for his skills in the world outside of the gang. He is the muscle, relegating himself to the noble task of smashing in uncooperative faces with the butt of his rifle or the heel of his boot. Although he is not exactly the sharpshooter of the group but he can shoot reasonably well, his focus lies within the realm of close quarters combat, sometimes augmented by his old cavalry sabre.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
Winchester Cavalry Carbine

Colt Cavalry revolver

Cavalry sabre

Equipment: Lasso, Bowie knife, old cavalry ration pack

Skills

Skill:

Muscle: Heavy lifting need done? Things moved that aren’t supposed to move? Faces repeatedly introduced to walls? Sharp negotiations at gunpoint? A guy introduced to the more nuanced consequences of getting caught at cheating during poker? Sullivan’s your guy.

Fc Picture

Russell Crowe in 3:10 to Yuma

Norsegod1839

Avarus I am happy with your CS sheet! If you're happy as well I can post you in and edit you into the plan!

avarus

Norsegod1839

Posted up Avarus feel free to join us in the OOC!

ZoneyGirl

Probably gonna make a doctor/nurse like character.

Faceclaim hunt is to begin
Returning after time away from my accident. Reworking a lot of things, so my search, on's and off's will be revamped over time.

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

ZoneyGirl

WIP
Doc

The Basics
Legal Name: Temperance
Alias: Doc, Mom, Tempy
Sexuality: Pansexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Eva Green
Appearance: Scar on her left thigh from a wolf attacking her.

Personality and History

Personality

Temperance is a woman who is often said to wear her heart on her sleeve. She believes deeply in the sanity of life, that taking a life is something she would never do unless it was her last resort. She is caring, intelligent, and fiercely independent and stubborn. Stuck to her ways and won't budge too much from them. She has grown a little colder in the west, other people taking lives in nothing new. She can't stop them and by now has stopped trying to make them think otherwise. She knows that she needs protection and will use others for that reason. They can get their hands dirty and in return she will patch them up. She gets her protection and they have a higher chance of surviving a bullet or any other injury that the wild frontier can do to them.

She has a soft spot for children and often will stop to make sure they are okay if given the chance. Temperance offers free services to those that need it. Be it for cleaning an infected wound or helping with a birth. She is a rare source of kindness int he west and it might be easy to take advantage of. However the woman is smart enough to know people and how they work. She doesn't have plans on being used by anyone anytime soon.

Biography

Temperance was born in New York. The daughter of a wealthly businessman. She had it lucky as some would say, she lived in a nice house. Her mother had once been a teacher and taught Temperance to read and write and the young girl found a love for books. She always had her nose in one. She loved them, specially the ones that related to science or math. The ones that let her learn more about the world than her mother could have. Her childhood and early adulthood was in the safety of her parents. A nice house and clothes. Anything her heart desired for she could get.

She was fifteen when she would meet the man that would become her husband. He was a young doctor and needed help running his clinic. He offered Temperance a job and an oppertunity to learn the workings of medical procdures. How to help people as she always wanted to do.

At first she only studied under him and their relationship was nothing more than that. Teacher and student, she was taught the basics of medical care. The actions of a nurse, but would watch Hector do many other things. She took his books and journals and studies late into the night. It seemed to catch Hector's eye and the man soon started to court her. They were married by the time she was seventeen and she was happy in life. She had a carrying husband and was learning a lot in life. All while helping Hector in his clinic.

The years passed. When Temperance was twenty six, Hector told her they were moving out to the west. The wild and untamed frontier. They needed doctors in that part of the world and there was potential for them to live very comfortable lives as one of the few medical practices with a doctor that was formally trained. They headed out west, the journey was long and rough, but they eventually made it.

Temperance since then has excelled her husband. She is more sure with her actions, her stitches are more even and her hands don't shake as much during more delicate procedures. Soon she was the one people would see and Hector started to take the credit. They fought often, but Temperance would find it hard to live on her own. She deals with it and knows in her mind she is the far more talented of the two when it comes to saving people.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: Bowie knife. Outside of that she doesn't have any weapons save for medical supplies she can vitalize as poisons.

Equipment: Medical Kit - Filled with homemade bandages, various medicines and natural remedies, medical knives and saws, some proper medicines and painrelievers, and other basics. Not much given the frontier is a harsh place.
One formal dress, in case its needed
Spare cloth (mostly used for bandages)
Waterskin

Skills

Skill:
Medicine : Temperance was trained formally as a nurse and eventually picked up more trade as an actually doctor when she moved out West with the man who taught her everything. She is skilled and has medical books with her that she can consult if she is unsure about a procedure. She can stitch wounds, perform some basic and rough surgeries, and knows medicinal plants that can help with pain, infection, and other aliments.

Barber : Steady hands make one skilled to cut hair and shave strangers. After all one wrong move and one could nick the wrong area of the skin. She is a woman who knows styles and hair, though not nearly as much as her studies in medicine and surgery. She can still do a pretty good job at giving someone a trim.

Fc Picture

Putting this here for now. Need to work out her bio...but work soon
Returning after time away from my accident. Reworking a lot of things, so my search, on's and off's will be revamped over time.

My On's and Off's

Juggtacular

I  would've joined this the day i dowbloaded rdr2 if I knew about it. My character will be similar in archetype to a few others as there arent that many in wild west times lol.

Norsegod1839

Hey Jugg! Welcome aboard!

There's still a few archetypes we don't have

For instance a Gambler might be a good idea. Someone who can go into a town and make some money through the poker tables.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 09, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

For instance a Gambler might be a good idea. Someone who can go into a town and make some money through the poker tables.

Actually...that might be a good one to use.

ZoneyGirl

Why are bios always the most pain in the butt part to do.

If anyone has ideas for roping a Doc in I am free to suggestions.
She could know someone, be a girl to someone, or just kind of unwillingly roped in at one point.
Turns out she likes the outlaws and is like "I guess I'll patch you assholes up."

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Juggtacular on November 09, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
Actually...that might be a good one to use.

I wouldn't mind it! The gang could use someone that could go in town with ten dollars and come back with 150

matusmanis

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 09, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

hey we may already some of those that go into town with some money to gamble -may come back with less money and/or bar fight behind tho :D-

Juggtacular

Quote from: matusmanis on November 09, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
hey we may already some of those that go into town with some money to gamble -may come back with less money and/or bar fight behind tho :D-

Well my guy will always help you get your money back...for a modest slice of course. After all, gamblin' ain't cheap. ;)

Norsegod1839

All the more reason why we need to find some people who can EARN lol

Dominique

Don't mind me, just checking if I like my final version.

Filly

The Basics
Legal Name: Haley Elisabeth Cartwright
Alias: -
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Sharon Stone
Appearance: There's a big burn mark running diagonally along her back from when she escaped her burnt down home.   

Personality and History

Personality

Aside from its obvious relation to her life as a horse ranch owner, Haley’s nickname could not be more ironic. She’s a headstrong woman with more courage than is good for her. Despite being married for a grand three years, she makes a good loner, although in her current gang she seems to have finally found kindred spirits. She’s remarkably patient with animals, can tolerate children but has a pretty short fuse with most adults, men in particular, that aren’t in her circle. She’s fiercely loyal to family, but knows better than to trust just about any outsider.

She's not an overtly feminine girl, or at least she hasn't been since joining - more one of the guys than anything. She can hold her drink  - really hold her drink - and doesn't shy away from hanging out at the tavern or just chatting the night away by the camp fire. You don't want to be around her when she's got a hangover though.

Biography

She was born and raised in an old western town named Christine. It wasn’t a fancy place nor a big one, although that vastly changed once gold was discovered not two miles away. But at its origin, Christine was a modest little place and Haley was part of the youngest generation of a family who, although they had made their money dealing in cart building and repairs (as their name might suggest), her great grandparents traded in their heritage for a life as horse farmers. They were reasonably successful and the animals they bred, trained and sold were strong, healthy animals that went for a good price and were requested by tradesmen in cities from miles around.

At the age of sixteen, Haley lost her only living parent, her father William, to an unexpected illness. At age seventeen she married a city boy named George Judson for the simple reason that he wanted her and she wanted his money to keep the ranch from needing to be sold. It was at this time that gold was discovered near Christine, and it blew up into a Gold Rush town with people coming from all ends of the world to try their luck at finding some gold themselves. Unfortunately, the one vein turned out to be exactly that - just the one. Two years later and the newcomers had moved on to new promises, leaving most buildings vacant and subjected to the test of time. Haley and her husband remained, as did most of the original townsfolk, but times were harder on them than ever. As time passed, more and more people were forced to abandon their homes, and those who hadn’t left yet, were either without the resources or family to have anywhere to go, or just too damn stubborn. Despite George’s best efforts, he couldn’t convince his spouse to leave the ranch. Loyal though he was, he made to return to the city to plead for money from his dad. He would never return, and news of his death reached Haley only weeks later.

The empty village was vulnerable to bandits and anyone with ill intentions in general. Haley slept with her gun under her pillow, but it wasn’t long before they came knocking on her door. At first they were fairly polite, wanting to trade her horses for hard cash. The deal was so laughable that she slammed the door in their faces and told them where they could shove their offers.

The second time they arrived with more men, but Haley was waiting with half the town in her living room. The third time they came at night, and found her waiting in the stables; she shot two in the leg and one square between the eyes. The fourth time they came Haley wasn’t so luck though, and while she slept they lit her house and stables on fire in the darkest of night. She narrowly escaped with her life and fled to the sound of her horses dying, their cries shrill and haunting in the night. She rode off with the only animal she had left in her corral; a filly that was yet to be broke properly.  Without looking back they gallopped off and for days, the penniless widow tried to get away from her former home as far as possible.

She barely got by for a few weeks, although her late husband’s family offered her some money when she ultimately came knocking on their door with nowhere else to go. It was severance pay, and she would never see them again after; Haley reverted to her maiden name from that moment on. With her three-year old mare, Diléa, and a gun strapped to her back she only had one thing on her mind - vengeance. She couldn’t do it alone though, and in her search to get even she found Alexander and his, at the time, still fairly young gang of outlaws. Promising them all the money the Judsons had given her they helped seek out and take care of the bandits responsible for destroying her ranch. Haley found, however, that she had lost a purpose in life, and although the people she had hired were hardly better than the bandits they’d slaughtered, there was something about it that made Haley want to stay. For the next four years she would learn, participate and ultimately become an integral part of the group. Her morals had changed a bit, but Haley could live with that; when life keeps beating down on you, righteousness and keeping to the law just kinda loses its shine. The nickname they gave her is a bit derogatory, but it’s a small price to pay when you get to be part of, well… a family, even one as imperfect and lawless as this one.

At present time, though, she is beginning to long for a place to settle down again, a home to go back to. Hell, she might even start breeding horses again.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Bowie Hunting Knife

Smith and Wesson Schofield .45 (x2)

1892 Winchester Rifle

Equipment: Bullwhip, Lasso, horse grooming equipment and saddle oils

Skills

Rancher - Extensive knowledge about feeding, grooming and otherwise taking care of healthy and injured horses. Looks after the animals, patches them up when needed, and takes care of the riding equipment. Also has a pretty good grasp on how to get a good price for horses and other tradesgoods.

Gunslinger - Taught both by her dad and later by her husband, she’s been capable of firing the long gun for many years and pistols for some time. She makes great efforts to be able to defend herself and those around her that she considers important. Can shoot particularly well from on a horse’s back.

Hunter - Desperate times call for desperate measures, and while her first encounters with wild animals were generally limited to the shooting off hungry packs of wolves and the likes, Haley’s resorted to hunting wildlife in order to keep herself from total starvation, both at the ranch and on the road. She’s known to tag along on hunting trips, although she enjoys the lone venture into the woods more.

Additional Images

Flower

evilnerf

Quote from: ZoneyGirl on November 09, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
Why are bios always the most pain in the butt part to do.

If anyone has ideas for roping a Doc in I am free to suggestions.
She could know someone, be a girl to someone, or just kind of unwillingly roped in at one point.
Turns out she likes the outlaws and is like "I guess I'll patch you assholes up."

I like the idea of her getting captured and getting stockhome syndrome.  So at some point in the RP she is capable of going home and has to decide what she wants to do.

shii

I also like the idea of her being captured and maybe she can't stand seeing one of them hurt and offers her help? I mean she could have patched Armitage up after he was on the wrong end of a knife? He has a scar on his left side/belly. It could have been serious enough for them to ask for her help?

ZoneyGirl

Well seems that is a favorable route right now.
How long ago should that have happened then and who wants to be the main factor in that one

My On's and Off's

shii

Well Armitage has been there for 2 years. I could also see him hitting on her when he felt a little better ;p

ZoneyGirl

Quote from: shii on November 09, 2018, 08:08:29 PM
Well Armitage has been there for 2 years. I could also see him hitting on her when he felt a little better ;p
LOL.
When did her get injured, or you want him to deal with that.

Could tie it into her arrival, just not sure who would be the one kidnap her.

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

I'd say she gets kidnapped during the bank hiest but thats just my two cents.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 09, 2018, 08:17:25 PM
I'd say she gets kidnapped during the bank hiest but thats just my two cents.

Which of our lovable ne'er-do-wells would be the injured party that requires we nab us' a sawbones?

Norsegod1839

ZoneyGirl

I can set it up for her to get taken during the heist.
Bio is close to done.
Need a second skill having a problem thinking of it.

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

ZoneyGirl

Haha. Drink everyone under the table.
"When you have a husband that blows it out his ass you would drink too"

Thinking of a useful skill, maybe good at foraging. Knows herbs and such for medicinal use

My On's and Off's

evilnerf

In the wild west, Surgeons often doubled as Barbers.  Just sayin'

Norsegod1839

BlueEyedBard

She seems like she was a pretty classy lady before she becomes involved with a bunch of low lifes...
Maybe she is a musician as well?
On/Off

ZoneyGirl

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 09, 2018, 08:35:43 PM
She seems like she was a pretty classy lady before she becomes involved with a bunch of low lifes...
Maybe she is a musician as well?

at this rate, she isn't going to be a very willing person involved with said low lifes.
She is gonna be taken during the heist it seems

also i totally forgot about the barber part. Guess she can keep them looking sharp then XD

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

and one finished bio later

Doc

The Basics
Legal Name: Temperance
Alias: Doc, Mom, Tempy
Sexuality: Pansexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Eva Green
Appearance: Scar on her left thigh from a wolf attacking her.

Personality and History

Personality

Temperance is a woman who is often said to wear her heart on her sleeve. She believes deeply in the sanity of life, that taking a life is something she would never do unless it was her last resort. She is caring, intelligent, and fiercely independent and stubborn. Stuck to her ways and won't budge too much from them. She has grown a little colder in the west, other people taking lives in nothing new. She can't stop them and by now has stopped trying to make them think otherwise. She knows that she needs protection and will use others for that reason. They can get their hands dirty and in return she will patch them up. She gets her protection and they have a higher chance of surviving a bullet or any other injury that the wild frontier can do to them.

She has a soft spot for children and often will stop to make sure they are okay if given the chance. Temperance offers free services to those that need it. Be it for cleaning an infected wound or helping with a birth. She is a rare source of kindness int he west and it might be easy to take advantage of. However the woman is smart enough to know people and how they work. She doesn't have plans on being used by anyone anytime soon.

Biography

Temperance was born in New York. The daughter of a wealthly businessman. She had it lucky as some would say, she lived in a nice house. Her mother had once been a teacher and taught Temperance to read and write and the young girl found a love for books. She always had her nose in one. She loved them, specially the ones that related to science or math. The ones that let her learn more about the world than her mother could have. Her childhood and early adulthood was in the safety of her parents. A nice house and clothes. Anything her heart desired for she could get.

She was fifteen when she would meet the man that would become her husband. He was a young doctor and needed help running his clinic. He offered Temperance a job and an oppertunity to learn the workings of medical procdures. How to help people as she always wanted to do.

At first she only studied under him and their relationship was nothing more than that. Teacher and student, she was taught the basics of medical care. The actions of a nurse, but would watch Hector do many other things. She took his books and journals and studies late into the night. It seemed to catch Hector's eye and the man soon started to court her. They were married by the time she was seventeen and she was happy in life. She had a carrying husband and was learning a lot in life. All while helping Hector in his clinic.

The years passed. When Temperance was twenty six, Hector told her they were moving out to the west. The wild and untamed frontier. They needed doctors in that part of the world and there was potential for them to live very comfortable lives as one of the few medical practices with a doctor that was formally trained. They headed out west, the journey was long and rough, but they eventually made it.

Temperance since then has excelled her husband. She is more sure with her actions, her stitches are more even and her hands don't shake as much during more delicate procedures. Soon she was the one people would see and Hector started to take the credit. They fought often, but Temperance would find it hard to live on her own. She deals with it and knows in her mind she is the far more talented of the two when it comes to saving people.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: Bowie knife. Outside of that she doesn't have any weapons save for medical supplies she can vitalize as poisons.

Equipment: Medical Kit - Filled with homemade bandages, various medicines and natural remedies, medical knives and saws, some proper medicines and painrelievers, and other basics. Not much given the frontier is a harsh place.
One formal dress, in case its needed
Spare cloth (mostly used for bandages)
Waterskin

Skills

Skill:
Medicine : Temperance was trained formally as a nurse and eventually picked up more trade as an actually doctor when she moved out West with the man who taught her everything. She is skilled and has medical books with her that she can consult if she is unsure about a procedure. She can stitch wounds, perform some basic and rough surgeries, and knows medicinal plants that can help with pain, infection, and other aliments.

Barber : Steady hands make one skilled to cut hair and shave strangers. After all one wrong move and one could nick the wrong area of the skin. She is a woman who knows styles and hair, though not nearly as much as her studies in medicine and surgery. She can still do a pretty good job at giving someone a trim.

Fc Picture

[

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

I would give a fair warning about the kidnapping stuff.

I would say while she might not go willingly I would at least give her a desire to have adventure.

ZoneyGirl

she won't be a fully willing participate, but not say no completely.
Kind of forced hand sort of deal maybe?

My On's and Off's

Juggtacular

They could even offer to pay her at first for the trouble. They just robbed a bank so it's not like they're broke lol.

Norsegod1839

Ha and when shit happens (which it will) it could be them owing her so much money that keeps her involved with teh gang.

ZoneyGirl

Either way. She is gonna be thrust into it with them

She is all done though.
Don't think I missed anything

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

I'll add her up in the CS room in a second then!

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

Juggtacular

"Bones"

The Basics
Legal Name:  O'Shea Maurice LeBlanc Jr.
Alias: Bones, Cajun, Lucky, Lil' Lobo
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Michael B. Jordan
Appearance: From a few inches above his neck down to his ankles, Billy is covered in ritualistic "Crocodile Scarring", an ancient coming of age ritual from darker parts of the world like Africa and New Guinea. It's a memento from Herr Lichtenstchal. He also has a charming scar running from just under his right cheek up to his forehead. A thin line slightly darker than him from a bullet grazing his face.

Personality and History

Personality

O'Shea is like a coin. Heads and Tails. Which side you get ain't up to luck o' the draw though, it's who you are. When it comes to people he cares for, loves, protects, he's the nicest guy in the world. Always there to lend a hand, or a shoulder, or an ear. Whatever you need, don't matter. He's quick with a joke, a song, or a story, and Hell if he's in a mood he'll display some of his magic. But because he loves his people, they're liable to fall victim to his pranks, losing money in a "friendly" poker game, or getting roped up in one of his money schemes that usually has a good chance of paying out.

That's what family's all about anyway. Gettin' the bad with the good and vice versa.  On the other hand, if you ain't kin or close to him? Well, you're a mark, a rube, a patsy, a quick way to make him and his gang some money. For the most part anyway. Bones has a soft spot in his heart for women, children, and down and outs. And the little guy too. He can be absolutely ruthless if necessary but maintains an easy-going, charismatic personality that can make the ladies swoon and the fellas be his best friend.

Unsurprisingly, he loves money. Maybe because as a former slave with an Irish mother, he never had it, but knew how much things could change if he did. Now he makes as much as he can, blows it just as fast, and then makes it again. It's a vicious cycle but he's hooked and he loves it.

Biography

O'Shea was born to the late and legendary outlaw Marcus LeBeau, known far and wide as El Lobo. He headed up his own gang and made big scores across the country. One day he met a beautiful Irish girl named Allanah who cussed like a sailor, and could shoot like a rifleman. It was love at first sight, and the two soon became pregnant. O'Shea was the result, and the bundle of joy spurred his parents to make enough money to settle down. They never got the chance.

One of his last big jobs went south, and Lobo had to run for his life. He left his wife and child behind, hoping he could get back to them as soon as he lost the law on his tail. It was too late though, as the pair had been caught by a rival gang and sold to a German plantation owner named Lichtenschtal. He enjoyed Allanah's cooking and beauty, so he kept her in the kitchen. Young O'Shea was sent to the fields however, and only allowed to spend free time with his mother on the weekends.

He did get close to a man named Patches who said he used to be in the Circus, but was sold to pay a debt. He looked out for O'Shea and taught him magic, sleight of hand, knife throwing,  and other tricks to pass the time. He also learned how to gamble with what little they had, and almost every game in the book from Dominoes to Blackjack to Five Finger Fillet. Over time, he got so good that his friends stopped betting him because he almost always won. To this day they'll swear they don't know if he cheated or not. On his twelfth birthday, O'Shea's luck turned around. After a trip to New Guinea, Lichtenschtal returned, fascinated by a tribal ritual.

Cutting the flesh of boys coming of age and using a mixture to force the wounds to raise and scar like crocodile scales. He tried the method on O'Shea, and after days of agony, the others said he was lucky to be alive. That was one way of looking at it. One day, when he was...thirteen? Fourteen? His father came back.

Turns out El Lobo had never stopped searching for his family, and looked high and low for a decade, exhausting his hard stolen fortune to find them. He came in guns blazing and dropped several guards before he made it to the dining room. The German didn't even hesitate to shoot Allanah when he saw who came bursting into his house. And that day was the first day O'Shea killed a man. When he saw his mother fly backward from the shot and sprawl out on the floor, red all over her?

He didn't even think. He picked up a knife and hurled it hard as he could into Lichtenschtal's skull. In all the commotion, he somehow found his way over to his mothers body, and at some point after that he'd gotten hoisted onto his dad's horse. He was crying so hard as they fled and heard so many gunshots that he didn't notice his father jerk hard against his back; nor the warm spot dripping onto him. They rode for hours, and by the time they reached camp, El Lobo was wheezing and spitting up blood.

He fell from his horse as soon as they rode through the gates, hacking loudly. The man who came to help him up was Alexander Escuellera. He and Marcus were like brothers, and it seemed that he'd found O'Shea and Allanah with his help. And now as he lay dying, he asked for one final favor. To watch over his boy, since he couldn't. At least keep the boy, since he and his mother wouldn't be around to protect him anymore. Alexander accepted, and for the next two days O'Shea stayed by his father's bedside. The doctor did everything he could, but the bullet had punctured a lung and shattered.

All they could do was wait for him to pass. He did, and they had a funeral. He left everything he had to O'Shea, who immediately looked to Alexander for guidance, as his father had trusted the man with his life, so there was no way he'd steer him wrong. He's been a loyal member of the gang ever since, looking to Alexander as a surrogate father figure and following his orders to the letter. It's been about three or four years now, and O'Shea has been making use of his talents to help keep the gang funded without blowing heads off and upsetting Johnny Law. Even though that's honestly more fun, heheheh.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:

Irony - A big ole' splash of it. O'Shea's primary weapon is a heavy-duty, double-action Long Colt.45 he likes to call "Irony" because it's heavily customized to show the end of hostile relations between the Union and Confederacy at the end of the Civil War. The Irony is it didn't mean a damn thing for him or his people.

El Lobo - His off-hand gun is his daddy's. That's why he calls it "El Lobo". It was his dad's nickname far and wide. A black and gold double-action Colt with a pearl grip. His father took it off the U.S. Marshal thought he was "brave" in trying to bring him to justice. He used it till the day he died, then passed it on to O'Shea who's kept perfect care of it ever since.

Longshanks - An all black Mosin-Nagant, bolt-action rifle. Comes with a detachable scope. Longshanks in O'Shea's hands is accurate out to a few hundred yards.

Bones won this blade from an Indian(red dot) on a riverboat down in the bayou.

Equipment: Lasso, Hidden Throwing Knives, Magic Accessories(cards, coins, etc...)

Skills

Skill:
Magic - What Bones calls "Magic" is not actually the mystical arts. In actuality it's a combination of skills and talents he combines to perform feats of amazement, wonder...and robbing fools blind. Sleight-of-hand, misdirection, showmanship, charisma, spinning a yarn. Bones does all of this naturally and seems to be able to do things like pull a weapon from nowhere, or take a watch without you realizing he even touched you. He uses his talents to clean up in towns, taking over casino's and saloon's and winning like crazy with a combination of insanely good luck and his unique brand of skills.

Quickdraw - O'Shea is great with his hands. Amazing even. He can snap and make a card appear in his hands. or wiggle his fingers and the coin he was holding is now behind your ear. That's just for tricks though. His amazing dexterity and fine motor control allow Bones to be one of the fastest draws in the West, and he can pull, shoot, and holster his gun before most men can clear their leather. Needless to say his aim is up to snuff and he does enjoy a bit of a trick shot.

Silver Tongue - He can talk to anyone about anything and get in their good graces. He could sell gold painted rocks and make you think he found a vein not too far away that he can cut you in on for a small upfront investment. He knows how to say the right thing to the right person to make a profit, or at least a friend, who can in turn later...produce a profit. This also helps with talking his way out of trouble or into a good time.

Fc Picture

Norsegod1839

*claps my hands in standing ovation*

Bravo Jugg! Can I get him posted?

Juggtacular

Norsegod1839

Lynnie

Alright, Norse. You got my interest. I will see what I can do.

Norsegod1839

Lynnie

*giggles and gives a tiny dip* Of course, Norse. Now I've just gotta figure out what job in the gang is open XD I'm gonna hit you up on discord.

DrMcQuark

I have my character in progress and might even be able to have her up today.

Norsegod1839

Welcome aboard Qaurk! Send me your CS when you are done and we can get you slotted in.

Flower

Yay! More characters! This is going to be great.  C:) -->image that's a cowboy hat

Lynnie

Norsegod1839

Lynnie if you need to hit me up on Discord so we can discuss and plan.

Lynnie

I shall be! Now that I'm home and starting to write on things.

Norsegod1839

DrMcQuark

Little Ewe

The Basics

Legal Name: Inez Marcela Padilla
Alias:  Little Ewe (not within earshot); Maria Marcela; Imp
Sexuality: Lesbian with bi leanings.

Physical Description

Face Claim: Penelope Cruz
Appearance: Scars on her back from floggings.

Personality and History

Personality

High spirited and independent are Inez’ hallmarks, living her life under her terms. She regularly shows that she can do anything any man can do, perhaps even better. She has a fiery temper and a short fuse that can lead her to violence, although she only kills in self defense or in the defense of innocents. Having escaped a life of abuse, she has no tolerance for those who practice violence on women or children. In spite of everything, she is still a devout Catholic, although her interpretations of the Scriptures vary greatly from those of the church.

Biography

Orphaned at the age of 3, Inez grew up in an orphanage run by nuns of the Catholic church. It was hardly an ideal childhood as she chafed against the strict rules and religious tenets imposed on her by the sisters. She was often punished for disrespect, being late for prayer or mass and many other “transgressions”. Things got worse as she entered puberty where she found herself thinking about the girls in the orphanage in the same way the other girls thought about the boys. She would often convince one of the other girls to find a quiet hiding spot and “experiment”. Her partner would never tell what they had done, but it soon became clear that at least some of the girls made a point to get Inez alone for their own experimentations. On more than one occasion, the girls were caught by the nuns but Inez always stated that is was she who lured the other girls into wickedness. This meant that Inez would be flogged harshly, while the other girl would be sentenced to several “Hail Marys” and “Our Fathers”.

As she approached coming of age, the sisters made it a special point to find a “suitable” arrangement for Inez that would rid them of this unholy, wicked child. The suitable arrangement they made was with Don Jorge Martinez, the owner of a large ranchero and recently widowed tragically for the third time. For a large “donation” to the church, Inez was betrothed to the fat landowner at the age of 16.

Marriage to Don Jorge more closely resembled slavery than matrimony. She was driven mercilessly by Don Jorge, her work never good enough to satisfy him and he would often lash out at her for the most minor reasons. His lusts were worse than the beatings, which he would force on Inez whenever he pleased, hitting her when she tried to refuse. Her life of hell lasted for three years when Don Jorge and Inez were returning from a large cattle sale by train when the train was held up by the gang. Don Jorge, thinking outlaws would not search his wife, hid the rather large wad of cash from the sale of his cattle in her bustle. As the outlaws made their way through the passenger car, taking valuables from the frightened people, it seemed that Don Jorge’s idea might work. He handed over his jewelry and watch and made it clear he didn’t have anything else worth taking. As the outlaw was about to move on, Inez seized her opportunity and caught the attention of the outlaw. She pulled the mass of cash from her bustle and told the robber about Don Jorge’s deception and that she would gladly give it to the thieves if she could go with them. Don Jorge was furious, but the barrel of the outlaw’s Colt pressed against the land owner’s nose. Alexander agreed to Inez’ terms. Before she left, she kicked Don Jorge squarely in the crotch with all of her strength. She got on the back of the train robber’s horse, and never looked back.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: Inez carries two pistols, a Colt Peacemaker and a Colt’s Dragoon. She also keeps a derringer in her garter. Bowie knife.
Colt Dragoon
Colt Peacemaker
Derringer

Equipment: Bullwhip, bible, larietta, duster, bed roll, bottle of tequila

Skills

Skill: Gunslinger: With mentoring from Haley, Inez has become greased lightning with a gun and a fairly good markswoman. She prefers pistols, but is also proficient with a rifle.

Tactical Sense: Inez has a keen mind for planning robberies and other gang activities. She’s particularly good at “reading” people and and almost unerring ability to find other women who might be interested in a less conventional way to pass the night.

FC Picture

Flower

Norsegod1839

Qaurk your approved! Want me to go ahead and add her up in the CS sheet so you can get in on the big heist?

DrMcQuark

DrMcQuark

DrMcQuark

There were two things.

I was wondering if someone wanted their character to be the gang member that let her into the gang? Also, who would have taught her how to handle a gun?

Flower

I can't fulfill either of those but definitely want them to have church together. xD

Norsegod1839

Quote from: DrMcQuark on November 11, 2018, 01:46:42 PM
There were two things.

I was wondering if someone wanted their character to be the gang member that let her into the gang? Also, who would have taught her how to handle a gun?

Qaurk I am going to send you a Pm really fast that answers both of those questions.

Norsegod1839

She is up my friend! Go ahead and get caught up on the prequel thread and I will work on adding you to the plan and the posting. Unless you'd like to be one of the ones left guarding the camp.

Norsegod1839

Update

11/20/2018

Outlaws to the end now has a character directory in the interest page that you can use to see our wonderful cast!

I'd also like to start that recruitment is still open!

Red Stella

Norsegod1839

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's

CyrodilicBrandy

*plants flag of interest*
I'll work on a CS and you guys can tell me whether it's cool.

Norsegod1839

CyrodilicBrandy

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 25, 2018, 12:22:51 PM
Sure! We'd love to have you!

Should I post my character here for approval when she's done, or in the character thread?
Also, I had some ideas that I wanted to run by you, in case they're not suitable.
Obviously the gang is very active, riding horses, running if need be, and all that. I was wondering how well a physical ailment might fit in with this group, or even with any outlaw gang. Nothing serious but something like chronic migraines, for example. So there would be times where she might feel physically sick because of the pain, and it might affect her ability to be able to concentrate or do things that would be considered strenuous.

Norsegod1839

Pm it to me. I will then post it into the Cs sheet as long as nothing more needs to be done to it.

Feel free to throw some ideas out.

Since physical ailments in that time period would have been pretty hard to manage I certainly don't mind you doing something like that! There will be opportunities for every one and stuff to do both at the camp and out in the world.

CyrodilicBrandy

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on November 25, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
Pm it to me. I will then post it into the Cs sheet as long as nothing more needs to be done to it.

Feel free to throw some ideas out.

Since physical ailments in that time period would have been pretty hard to manage I certainly don't mind you doing something like that! There will be opportunities for every one and stuff to do both at the camp and out in the world.

Cool, will do. I don't have any replies to get to yet so I'll get it done after dinner.

Norsegod1839

Primarch

The Old Man

The Basics
Legal Name: Conor McMahon
Alias: The Old Man, Tombstone
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Physical Description
Face Claim: Graham McTavish
Appearance: Conor stands at six foot six with a broad and often intimidating physique. While not quite as fit as he used to be he's in remarkable shape for a man of his age. That being said he has been shot, burned, flogged and put through just about everything else at one point or another. While he may still be ticking his body has no shortage of marks & scars that he's picked up along the way.

Personality and History

Personality

Like many individuals Conor is a complex specimen and his personality can vary depending on the mood you catch him or or simply your relationship to him. Certainly he has a fearsome reputation and he has been careful to cultivate it. He's quite happy for people to simply fill their breaches due to his threat of violence. If it saves him from needing to actually do it that's just fine and dandy. He has been both hero and villain throughout his extensive career. He has robbed & performed violence on just about everyone and everything that an individual can rob or perform violence against. He has also put his considerable capabilities towards the defense of others not in a position to defend themselves. He's good with horses and never met a dog he didn't like.

It might be said that he aspires to be a righteous and just man however his nature leads him towards criminality and violence. As the decades slipped him by he has made so many mistakes he's just lost patience with it all and now its just as easy for him to do things one way or another. He'll stand up for himself and his own, he don't take kindly to anyone telling him what to do or trying to hoodwink him. He's got a mighty rage about him and once he gets going it often best to just step to the side and let him burn himself out. He can be a right force of nature when the mood takes him but the savage can be quite the gentleman too, he's often quite polite when there's no need to be otherwise. When push comes to shove he's an aging man in a lifestyle men don't often get old. He's a damn fine ally, reliable in all things and when it comes down to it he might just be the kind of friend a person needs in these desperate times.

Biography

Born in 1845 southern Ireland, his family possessed little and hoped for less. In the face of lack of work and increasingly severe property they made the journey to America when Conor was just ten. Not all the family survived the arduous journey but that did settled in Georgia where things improved moderately. When the Civil War arrived Conor enlisted at the age of sixteen, joining in with the 24th Georgia Volunteer Infantry as a part of the Confederate States Army. His time in the war saw no shortage of conflict and forced the boy to become a man mighty quickly. Conor saw plenty of action, perhaps most infamously the Battle of Gettysburg. Suffice to say he emerged from the war a changed person. Losing a war does that to a man. It put a certain sense of survival in him and no small amount of anger. Neither ever left him but at the very least he learned to live with them.

Following the war he returned to Georgia where he settled down for a time. Thankfully his family now had friends in the area and he was able to get work, for a time at least. The truth of it was he had difficulty being still and quiet. While he professed to desiring a life of peace following the war when it came down to it he had difficulty actually living it. He was prone to spending his money on alcohol, gambling and loose women. In time he married himself a real nice girl and she seemed to keep him tame for a time but before long he was back to his own ways. Looking back on it she was too good for him and deserved better. He had never intended to be a poor husband or to treat her disrespectfully but he was prone to all manner of distractions and vices. She passed giving birth to their first child and the infant was lost too. Taking it as a sign he left her grace in peace and moved right along.

He found himself in Virginia next where he worked in a Saloon. That was fine. He was familiar with Saloon life and he has a capacity for keeping control of a hostile situation that was appreciated by his new employer. Right until he took it too far and just about caved a man's head in one evening. In defense the man had put his hands upon a woman Conor was keen on. Either way the local enforcement were required to step in and Conor found it easier to just...move right along.

Next he tried his hand at bounty hunting. That also worked out nicely for a time. Conor was real good at bounty hunting. Made himself comfortable and eventually he took on his next woman. She was real sweet, delicate too in a ladylike way. Course he wasn't so gentle but he tried, he tried real hard. Eventually however her Pa came around and explained he had concerns and it was best if things were done. Words were exchanged and long story short that real sweet girl lost her Daddy so Conor decided to....move right along.

Next he got involved in his first "posse." A few old Confederate friends were running with a crew and tried to hold him up. They recognised each other, all enjoyed a good laugh and he joined on. Apparently that was the work he was suited for best. Conor was conflicted about it of course, he would have rather honest work but getting paid is getting paid and honest work hadn't gotten him too far. So they spent the next few years doing what bandits do. "Tombstone" as he had started to be known by enjoyed it. His concerns often vanished when he was flush with cash and surrounded by the whiskey and women he loved so dearly. Scoundrel he might have been but there were many who knew they could ask him for assistance when caught in bind. At one point it seemed half the Madam's around were turning to him to chase off rogues and villains. Only thing those types were scared of was a bigger, meaner version of themselves and nobody was as big & mean as Conor McMahon.

Of course it wasn't all fun and games. For every brothel where he was a local hero there was a cell that had his name on it. More and more Sheriffs knew about him, every so often he would need to find a new crew to run with for one reason or another. People getting shot up, arrested & hanged had a way of hurting morale. He tried his hand at going on honest a few more times but it never really worked out. So much time spent fighting and living on his own terms made civil life hard to adjust too. Or some Sheriff would turn up with a warrant for his arrest so Conor would have to bribe or kill and then....move right along. 

Conor has been with the gang since its early days, offering his experience and skills. He looks forward to the potential homestead in Texas put half expects it will be a temporary solution and before long he will need to....move right along.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
Winchester Model 190 lever-action shotgun
Engraved Colt Model 1851 Navy Revolver
Confederate Sabre
Confederate Bowie Knife

Equipment: Mostly importantly a hip flash for whiskey! Then a canteen for water. Small pot, tin plate & mug, eating irons, coffee pot, bedroll, tinder box, rain slicker & cords.   

Skills

Skill:
Physicality: Conor is a big giant fucker who can lift most people with a single arm, nevermind what he can do with two. People have been trying to kill him for years and he's just killed them instead. His sheer physicality, stubborn endurance and capacity for a tremendous, violent rage allows him to overwhelm most people including experienced lawmen. Add in his military training and experience which has been developed and improved over his long career and you have one of the most lethal killers the West has ever seen.

Gunslinger: Conor is better up close with his sword or fists but he's more than comfortable with a gun. Many people make the mistake of underestimating him due to his age and size but he he didn't get to his age in his lifestyle by being slow on the draw or inaccurate.

Lead Stomach: Crossing swords or going into fisticuffs with Conor is just fucking stupid. They don't call him 'Tombstone' for nothing. Going drink for drink with him? Well now that's just a deathwish (but also the best night you'll ever not remember!)

Coffee: Yes yes, he's a famous killer and big tough man, everybody knows that. The truth of it is though his real talent on God's green Earth is making coffee. Gets it just right every time!

Fc Picture

Norsegod1839

Primarch you are approved! I will Pm you in a second so we can discuss where to fit you in at.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Norsegod1839

It is indeed Red! If you're interested we'd love to have you.

RedEve

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on December 09, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
It is indeed Red! If you're interested we'd love to have you.

I have a vague idea for a character but I am also wondering if there is a certain archetype you'd like to still add that is currently lacking?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Norsegod1839

Off the top of my head

1. Medicine person
2. Cook
3. Tanner (leather worker)
4. Hunters (can always use more of those)
5. Gun Slinger (we have a lot but when the game opens up we'll need people who can act as muscle for the various jobs)
6. Governess (there are a fair bit of kids in the camp)

Thats just kind of a general thought on what the camp would need.

Red Stella

Cat

The Basics
Legal Name: Caitlin Rafferty
Alias: Cat, Tinker.
Sexuality:Straight

Physical Description
Face Claim: Julia Yaroshenko
Appearance: No unique scars or birthmarks, just lots of curves.

Personality and History

Personality

Caitlin is friendly by nature, but by no means naive.  She’s clever, funny, and loves music.  Her parents made sure she could read and write and do maths, because there were people out there who could cheat you otherwise.  She understands that life isn’t easy or fair but that doesn’t mean there aren’t things to enjoy.  And yes, she has a temper.

Biography

Caitlin and her parents were part of a group of Irish Travellers, who fled (kind of sort of, there were troubles and all that...) to America when she was eight years old.  They headed West to meet up with cousins who had settled there several years before.  Her father was a smith and a tinker, she grew up in and around his forge and workshop.  Caitlin was an only child and - inconveniently - a girl.  Daughters don’t become smiths.  There were a couple of cousins for that, even though she managed to learn quite a lot before she started to fill out and became a distraction to the actual apprentices.  There came a point where Caitlin decided that her options in the tightly knit Irish community were just a wee bit limited.  With her mother’s help, she left to take on domestic work in one of the grander homes in the territory, with the understanding that it would only be for a year or two, and she would send money home for her family. 

The work wasn’t hard, and Caitlin managed to hold her temper in public.  She sent most of the money home.  It wasn’t all boring, thanks first to one of the sons and then his charming maternal uncle.  The former was sent off to college, the latter had politely waited until he left before expressing his interest to the Irish girl.  Alas, nothing good lasts forever.  A proper young lady and her parents set out to make a match with the aforementioned single uncle, one thing led to another, and the upshot was the family decided to remove temptation from the household. 

Three months before losing her position, Caitlin had lost her parents when pneumonia decimated their settlement.  With no work and less desire to return to an empty cabin, she sent some money to her cousins from the nearest town before leaving the area.  The redhead was running low on money and (mostly) legal ways to earn more when she overheard two of the gang members complaining about not being able to get something fixed because the damned blacksmith didn’t want anything to do with them.   How lucky for them that the Irish girl volunteered to help...  She’s been with the gang nigh on to three months now. 

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
Lever action rifle.
Knives, multiple. Including: utility type knife, small dagger.

Equipment: WIP
Tool kit roll.
Leather gloves.
Canteen.
Flint & steel.

Skills

Skill:
Skill 1: Tinker/Bladesmith - Can fix anything, especially if any sort of metal is involved.  She likes sharp, shiny things (making them, using them...).
Skill 2: Distraction - She cleans up nicely and is very good with people (especially men).  She can appear to be harmless and knows how to charm people. 

FC Pictures

Flower

Norsegod1839

With our prequel event drawing to a close shortly I wanted to update the Interest Check and let people know about some upcoming opportunities for those interested in joining still.

After the prequel we will be moving into the main game and a new town. Those interested in joining can be citizens of that new town OR outlaws already operating in that town. In short there's going to be something for everyone in terms of character opportunities! If you'd like to be someone based in the town and not part of the game I am looking for "citizens" of said town to help fill out some of the various ideas I have.

In short the game is still open to new comers and all are welcome!

Jason Hunter

Hi, is this game still looking for players? I was thinking of a smooth talking hustler, talks anyone out of their money.

Norsegod1839

We're always open! Go ahead and make a Cs sheet and pm it to me!

KillxLucky

Hello~!
I'd like to join this game as well.
Still getting used to the website and the layout of how things go.
May I make a character sheet and PM it to you as well, Norse? :3

Also, can you tell me where would I find the actual thread for the roleplay? ^^;;
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

ZoneyGirl

Quote from: KillxLucky on January 04, 2019, 12:23:44 PM

Hello~!
I'd like to join this game as well.
Still getting used to the website and the layout of how things go.
May I make a character sheet and PM it to you as well, Norse? :3

Also, can you tell me where would I find the actual thread for the roleplay? ^^;;

We are finishing up the prequel thread at the moment, Norse is getting everything else up and running for us.

He is still accepting as far as I know.
But if you have any more questions just ask!

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

Thank you Zoney for chiming in!

What she said! Recruitment is open! Just Pm me your character sheet!