(M dearly looking for F) beastly slave in need of a love sick/ Dominate Mistress

Started by Grayven, May 13, 2015, 11:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grayven

Heads up.1: if you are checking out my ons and off and f-list, MOST are NOT my true kinks, just some stuff I'm ok to happen once for the effect of the plot for what ever plot that pull it off. so if you have questions about anything that you would like or tell what you would really really like to stay away PLEASE  OH PLEASE tell me.

Heads up.2: This rp is about A rich (up for discussion and to fit your liking and play style) and powerful Mistress who is looking for something exotic to be leashed to her bed post and broken from it's .....distasteful actions till it looks up to her like a goddess.

heads up .3: SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE..... but if my character type is going to be play a slave title, then its going to be a beastly Anthro, and heavy on the exotic/ imagination side of it's appearance.

Sorry playing a human captive and forced to be a slave doesn't play well with me..... I lean hard on what I would do in real life.......its not pretty or fun (watch: "spit on your grave" to get the Idea.)

Heads up.4: ummm no normal cocks of any kind nor sticking to true limits of the body . I REJECT REALITY FOR FUN. but I'm still ok if you want pain and limits.

ok story.
welp....that's the thing.....I want to build one with you I'm up for aaaaaaalmost anything that you have in mind.
sure I had a back story.....but then people ask. I give. then the story I offered them  TURNS INTO SOMETHING AWESOME AND WAAAAAAY OFF!~ .... of what I posted.

soooo I'm trying something new.
also I'm not perfect nor am I a gammon nazi.
please no marry sues or able to counter act every action I but against you or be all knowing in the rp.

yes I'm Mr. smutty smutty joy joy but I try hard for a good plot. both light and dark.....only dripping with pervyness 9w9

I do have a job and I do disappear for a few days from working to hard (I get home....then...Passout-ta~)
also I tend to be a worry wort but I will try hard not to bug you or flood you with sorries @^@

ok now that is out of my system, Throw me your best shot!
I'm open^^
Nogitsunes likes to play to ya know.
Look me up on skype,for better play with words my dears. (grayven.I)

my ons and off (most I may or may not want to try just yet ) http://www.f-list.net/c/grayven%20write/