What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Out of the hospital gowns now and into my "I Dream of Roarke" sleep shirt from home along with those fuzzy weird socks in a shade of blue that is hard to define.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 13, 2016, 12:19:22 AM
Out of the hospital gowns now and into my "I Dream of Roarke" sleep shirt from home along with those fuzzy weird socks in a shade of blue that is hard to define.

That's great to hear, BeMi. :)

OT: An emerald green top, and a black and gold striped skirt.

Tanken Sai

May the goddess watch over you

rpguy37

Captain America t-shirt and boxers
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Nothing.  Just got home from Seattle and am taking everything off and going to bed.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and a maroon long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stocking and black belt and heels.

Rel Mayer

Bright orange skinny jeans, black flats that sparkle, a black and white stripped v-neck shirt. Ratchet red lipstick. I also flipped the ends of my hair out.

Novak

gray sleeveless shirt and blue and 1 basketball shorts.

Aiden

Favorite pair of cotton sweats that became shorts. Super warn in, the material is practically yoga pants stuff.

Beguile's Mistress

Peasant blouse sleep shit and fuzzy white socks

Caedy

Pair of grey workout pants, teal sports bra, dark jade tank top, and dark emerald layered tank over it.  Black flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

NightHawk429

Bright purple golf polo, pressed black chinos with a black leather belt, my prized sterling silver watch, and my trademark grey felt designer fedora. Yep, I'm dressed nicely because I'm going BACK to my college for another round of "let's screw over NightHawk..."

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki wrap skirt, mint green cotton blouse, beige stockings and brown heels.

MelisaArtemis

A costume of a novel character that I finally manage to gain the courage to wear to work :P

SmokingCamels

Sweats, a Star Wars shirt, and now my coffee thanks to my cat that decided my leg was a scratch post.

AmberStarfire

A Star Wars Battlefront t-shirt and a maroon straight skirt. Also silver musical note earrings and a hair tie keeping my wet hair in a bun.

AmberStarfire

SmokingCamels

That is the point.  Girls should look cute whenever they can.  Guys like that.  :D 

Beguile's Mistress

Forest green straight skirt with an inset pleat at the bottom and a bronze buckle broach at the top of it, a cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels and belt.

Caedy

Dark grey yoga pants, sapphire tank top, polka dot socks.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

SmokingCamels

Yoga Pants... one of the sexiest articles of clothing a girl can wear.

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of dark blue linen slacks, a white tunic-style over blouse and black loafers.  Happy for the comfort on this day from hell.

NightHawk429

Black diamond patterned pajama bottoms, and a black Star Wars movie poster t-shirt, oh and let me not forget my comfy socks. Gold toe, how I love thee. Ahh, time to relax with a quick cup of tea, a bowl of frozen yogurt, and about an hour and a half of ruling the entire freaking galaxy in Stellaris before I head off to bed.

SmokingCamels

I'm in my ratty, thread bare BDU pants and a black star wars movie poster shirt.  (High Five up above!)