SEEKING: Inspired and intelligent role players needed for a Foxy Lady.

Started by foxylady7, August 05, 2013, 11:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxylady7

SEEKING: Inspired and intelligent role players needed for a Foxy Lady.

Hello, and thank you for responding to my ad!

I am seeking intelligent and responsible role-players to engage with me in wonderful story making. You must be a mature writer, and perhaps even a regular reader, as that will help elevate your skill in text-based role plays. I also accept experienced role-players.

If you think you have what it take to tango with FoxyLady7, please, respond to an open plot below. As a precursor to our progression through weaving a riveting story, I must ask you to take a glance at my ons/offs, my profile, and a few of my sample posts in order for you to ascertain if we will make good partners BEFORE you respond to a plot. Give me a good look-over. I will return the favor of course, and let you know if I think we could co-op well together.

Please respond via pm, not as a response to this thread. Have the subject line contain the title of the plot to avoid confusion, and then explain in your message why you chose the plot and what you would like to contribute. This will keep things neat, orderly, and the flow smooth. Thanks.

Happy hunting!

foxylady7

You've Been A Bad Girl...(Taken)

You've Been A Bad Girl...[Closed]

Vanessa and her fiance have just marked their two-year engagement. Vanessa is ready - eager, actually, to take the next step in the relationship, but her fiance is playing the game coolly. She begs her fiance to tie the knot, and have her move in. She wants to be with him, and make their relationship feel "real," like a marriage. To be the wife, and he the husband. He finally relents, but not before explaining to her that "playing house" and actually making a home work are two different things. He knows she is naive and inexperienced, but she is still aching to shed the constraints of her parents house and spread her wings of independence in her own home.

What Vanessa doesn't realize is the full extent of power play she will face in her new surroundings. Thinking that life will be pure fun and games, she jumps into the house disregarding her basic responsibilities and regarding herself alone, taking time to sow her wild oats. She even refuses to consummate the marriage, allowing her fear to inhibit her from giving her husband his owed gift. Her husband see things very differently, and soon decides he must reign in control of her, and make her into the dutiful housewife she promised to be on their wedding day. As the relationship begins to crumble because of Vanessa's rebellion, her fiance finally takes her over his knee and delivers a hard spank. Shocked, Vanessa puts up a fuss. She cannot believe he would dare to rule her.

Will Vanessa's fiance be able to control her? Will Vanessa bite or heel to the hand that feeds her?

This role play features a lot of power play, pitting the young, inexperienced, and naive Vanessa against her more mature, ideally experienced, and cool fiance (name of your choice). The dynamic of the power play should resemble a father/daughter relationship, with the knowing fiance lovingly lording the young little Vanessa. The age of Vanessa with be roughly 19 or so, the husband may be as old as 27 or so. Vanessa is in rebellion, so she won't respond immediately to her husbands commands and desires, but with stern and consistent training and discipline, she can be molded into the ideal wife. Vanessa also fears the unknown realm of lovemaking, and is very reluctant to sleep with her husband and lose her virginity. Pain, blood, and an image of the desacration of purity sway her from wanting to complete the deed, and when that barrier finally is reached, you can expect she will be quite nervous and bashful of what she considers and awkward situation. Keep in mind that Vanessa's husband loves her despite her shortcomings, and although he can become annoyed or angered at her action or inaction and respond to it, love is ultimately his motivating factor, so this is not a true dom/sub roleplay, but more of an exaggeration of husband/wife roles, and the struggle for young vanessa to come to terms with accepting that her husband is far better equipped to head the house than she. The husband has been living on his own for some time now, and it is important that he is experienced, and experienced enough to teach naive Vanessa what is right and wrong especially regarding their marriage. The husband can be as sexually experienced as pleases the role player, and can incorporate his knowledge into teaching the untaught virgin Vanessa what he expects of her in the bedroom. As the pictures suggest, spanking is a must feature.

foxylady7

I'm A Sla-a-a-ave, For You (Taken)

I'm A Sla-a-a-ave, For You [Closed]

It happens. You see her. The perfect opportunity. You have been waiting for some time for a girl like this to appear before you. Too long has it been since you last tasted innocence, since you last held a girl as putty between your fingers. She tries her best to cover her nude body, to conceal her gift from the hungry eyes of her would-be owners. But she already belongs to you. A silent hand signals that your are in the bidding for this lovely flower. Her auctioneer gives the chain attached to her collar a quick jerk, as he prods the crowd for a higher bid, knowing she will net a high profit. She pulls at the chain for release to no avail. Her weakened body is frail against the stout hands that constrain her. Realizing her inability to escape, her hand return again to cover her precious flesh.

As the bid increases, your hand goes up yet again. As a final display to net more bids, the auctioneer grabs her face in his large hands and has her face the crowd. Her brown eyes are dewy with tears, her face streaked. The sight of her in her raw state causes a jolt in your trousers, and your hand goes up yet again. He calls out: Going once. Going Twice. Sold!

It is now secured. She is sequestered away to be robed and shackled and neatly presented, your prize and possession. All that is left is to enjoy her.

This roleplay features many dom/sub dynamics. You play the elegant, wealthy gentleman with a dark side in bed. After purchasing a young slave from auction, you bring her back to your mansion to do your bidding, whatever it may be. This role play is more suited to a role player that enjoys control. The young slave is an unknown girl around the age of twenty or so with a limited background. Character background will not play a strong role in their current situation. This wealthy gentleman should fall between thirty and forty years old, and enjoy controlling his little pet. He may be single or married, his background is really up to you. Pet names are encouraged: little one, pet, etc, and for her to call you names such as master, lord, etc. What she does is largely up to you, and role-play will be loose pending her master's decisions. It should be noted that the girl is regarded as property, although a wealthy man usually respect his property enough to keep it in good order. Some ideas are serving, cleaning, confining her to uniforms/dress codes, petting her, wearing a collar, having her bound, having her serve guests, entertain, humiliate her before guests or service them sexually, having her perform multiple sex acts or taboo sex acts, having her service multiple partner, having her service or be serviced by possible other staff/slaves, spanking her for disobedience or incompetence, verbal abuse, among other things. The idea is to incorporate variety in order to keep the story progressing. The pictures also include some thoughts on what else can be featured.

foxylady7

Dark, Like The Night Sky

Morgan is a young, beautiful photographer who freelances for national magazines, large private companies, editorial applications, and web design. Her latest job has her sent to the Carpathian Mountain Region to photograph the spring mountains and surrounding wildlife for a private eco-friendly firm. From her understanding of the mountains, they span several countries and are beautiful in their majesty. Little villages are sprinkled around the lands around the mountains, and the region is home to much wildlife, namely deer and a dying exotic big cat. It is a place untouched by modern civilization, with only the people who have been there for hundreds of years living close to the area. Legend of a chupacabra-like demon haunts the area and stifles the village-people from venturing far outside of their towns, least of all at night.

Always hungry for adventure, Morgan is excited to visit these pristine mountains and capture some truly inspiring photographs. Little does she know that lurking in the darkness of night lies a dangerous predator...

This roleplay is heavily based upon the Dark Series Novels from Christine Feehan. Morgan is the young girl who will become lifemate to a Carpathian warrior. The Carpathian is preffered to be more like Gregori, with his piercing gaze and calm mannerisms. Only those familiar with the series apply, please.

Carpathian Mountains in Mid-Spring

Carpathian Mountains in Early Winter