Most disturbing Duck Tales ever

Started by Vekseid, February 27, 2008, 10:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Sabby

Thank you Vekka, you just ruined 3 years of my primary school life XD

Lirliel

I was sad today, this like made it good. Gddmn that's some funny shit.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Trieste

... I ... oh my god. ... *just stares* Not Uncle Scrooge! o_o

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Caeli

I second Kazyth's statement, except my laugh went:

AHAHAHAHAHHH... XDDDD!!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Hunter

So that explains where all that money really came from.

Paradox

Oddly enough, a Yahoo spider was just watching this.

I hadn't seen it until now...it made me laugh a lot. Thank you Veks.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

chronosmaker

This...video...had officially made me never ever want to even consider thinking about that show again. o.o And oddly enough, it makes sense in my head...T.T
'Who are you now? Wait, what am I supposed to be doing? Ah well, I'm sure stabbing you in the face is close enough.'-Me when waking up in the morning.

Ons and Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16570.0
(No I'm not going to make it fancy looking...)

Mathim

Good costumes, hilarious. Actually I have all the Ducktales DVDs that have been released so far, and just watched them last week. Makes me want to watch them again!
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

theLeslie

Oh.. my god.  I have never had my childhood so defiled by such a short film.  o.o

Just wow... o.o;

Mathim

But Family Guy does that same type of thing with all the old childhood cartoons. Did you see the one where Peter Griffin silently murdered Yogi Bear by stabbing him in the back and then warning Boo-Boo to tell the other bears what would happen to them if they tried to steal more pick-a-nick baskets?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Softspoken Words

Or the Family Guy episode where Elmer fud finally shot Bugs Bunny 5 times then broke his neck dragging him away in the pool of blood. That was twisted.

Considering I grew up with duck tails, I'm between being completly mortified to finding it funny. Meh but what can you do. Entertaining enough and scary.
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.
Now watch me fall, watch me break. Do you think you can save me?