The Unseen HAS STARTED! (Still open and still accepting new faces!!)

Started by Chreestafer, February 01, 2015, 11:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

WIP
Name: Josephine Black
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Un-afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted:

Personality:Josephine is the type of girl that often gets confused on voicing what she wants. She has no problem letting someone know how she feels – from a non-romantic point of view – but whenever it comes to her happiness, sexual or otherwise, she seems to very quiet about it. She’s an out-going girl with a lot of ambitions and goals that wants to achieve, but her down fall is letting others hold her back. Growing up she was always the one who liked to be the center of attention – but not as bad as you might think. She loved to perform, dancing mostly, and enjoyed the adrenaline rush from being on stage. Aside from her passion, she is an outright nerd when it comes to reading, learning, and video games and has no problem letting the world know.
Bio:

Weapons:
Gear:

Fears:

Casual ons:
Casual offs:

Sexual ons:
Sexual offs:
Additional Photos
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

SloppyJoe

Name: Andrew “The Animal” Skyman
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Detached
Appearance: In his small home town he was known for being the tallest man, His constant time in the sun has left his light brown skin a honey brown color. His always wears his wild black hair to his shoulders except when he's preforming and needs to keep it out of his coal black eyes, he wears it in a ponytail. His hands and feet are calloused and scarred from years of hard work and rough play. The rash runs around his lower abdomen like a belt.
Personality: A bit of a loner, he has been known to take over his work sight and send his team to the sidelines. He works as hard as he can to get more done than his team could, and none of his employers ever complained, however his out preforming others has left many jealous, or angry co-workers. He didn't socialize in high school and was well on his way to becoming a sociopath before the first articles of news about the deadly virus, and his subsequent rash development.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Andrew was raised by a heavy handed man who never talked to him, except to give him orders revolving around work at his farm. He never considered the man his father, and knew nothing of his parents (learning early on not to ask.) After the government forced the man to send Andrew to school it was discovered that he was very smart (Reading was often his only pastime during down hours on the farm.) After an I.Q. Test he was placed in many A.P. (Advanced placement) classes and spent all of his school time studying.
Weapons: Iron gloves (Literally odd scraps of iron that fit over his hand banded to his arms.)
Gear: A heavy duty sports backpack loaded with whatever supplies he could scavenge, mainly sports wrap, medical odds and ends, and small baubles that he might be able to barter with.
Fears: the man who raised him
Casual ons: Parkour, boxing, swimming, reading (Anything)
Casual offs: Crowds, loud environments, socializing, stupid people
Sexual ons: fitness, tights, large breasts, submissives, light bondage, intelligent women, exhibitionism
Sexual offs: Scat, vore, gore, water sports, stupid people
Some people simply can't handle the heat, me? I like to
play with fire. So what if I get burned, it's just another
scar to add to the collection.

xPeachyPuff

Depending on if you have space and the balance of character genders and such, I would like to express interest and put forward a character (:

- Rainbow ♥

Chreestafer

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 06, 2015, 01:17:53 PM
Depending on if you have space and the balance of character genders and such, I would like to express interest and put forward a character (:

- Rainbow ♥

Feel free to toss a character up :)

There is open space as of the moment and so far only have 4 character sheets sent in. :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 06, 2015, 01:41:54 PM
Feel free to toss a character up :)

There is open space as of the moment and so far only have 4 character sheets sent in. :)

Alrighty, I'll give it a shot!

- Rainbow ♥

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on February 06, 2015, 01:55:26 PM
Alrighty, I'll give it a shot!

- Rainbow ♥

cant wait!

if anyone needs help or wants to add a bit of "background" for your character that you don't want others to know feel free to pm me and we can discuss it.

also everyone is free to toss up a character sheet at any given time, ill pm everyone once I make my decision on whose in the game and all.  As of now though I don't see anyone whose not in the game :)

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

QuoteAlso do you plan on just having sort of one main story thread or will there be some kind of spinoff/sandbox opportunities to roleplay on the side, etc?

also orange I forgot to answer this I believe, as the game progresses ill pop up other side threads for characters to do as they please.  but for now there will be one main thread.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Name: Christopher Phoenix
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Indifferent
Appearance:

Personality: very quiet and nice, yet has a darker driven side to get the drugs and drink he needs to sleep and forget the voices in his head (its become a huge issue lately and he's become kind of odd from it)
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Bi-Curious
Bio: Christopher grew up in a troubled household, His father was a drunk, his mother popped pills, and often enough they forgot about him and his little brother.  Life continue on this way for 14 years until Christopher's little brother was found dead from an over dose of pills, his mothers pills. As CYS came in to relocate him as his parents were arrested Chris was adopted by his grandmother.  She was a God loving, kind hearted woman, and she became the only reason Chris seemed to mellow out.  See over the years of a bad childhood Chris was known to be a trouble maker and a fighter.  Often he would tussle with kids who claimed he wasn't strong enough or cool enough.  Often running with the bad crowds, a noticeable drop in his grades arrived.  However upon the move to his grand mothers, and a start at a fresh new school Chris was given a second chance.  When school wasn't involved the nice old lady had him working to keep himself out of trouble.  Her husband who had passed, owned the local book store.  She was the soul owner and soon Chris would find the store as a second home.  While kids drank and did drugs, the young man found himself buried in books to occupy his time.  As the first outbreak came, devastation hit and after the passing of his grandmother, he became owner of the book store.  Feeling a need and urgency to do something about the warring countries he closed up the book store and left for the military.

After a few months in the service Chris was going to miss out on his first marine ball.  However, Josephine Black, the younger sister to one of his buddies in the service came to his rescue.  Instantly he fell for this girl the second they hit the dance floor.  And two years of on and off dating he got down on one knee and asked her the question of a life time.  Life seemed good, and the world was becoming a better place, specially for him. 

Then the rashes appeared.

About 6 months after the first outbreak he noticed the red rashes spreading across his neck and his left arm, fearing the worse he set to praying and bathing daily as if either would stop the virus.  However after the two week period when normal people would die, he survived, and to his amazement never felt any different due to the rash.  The markings were horrific, and they were something he couldn't bare to see, so he had a local tattoo artist ink him up to cover the markings.  The faith based tattoos soon covered the rashes nearly complete, however a few small patches of red irritated skin can be seen.  Soon the world came crashing down, and the Unseen appeared almost as if they were ghosts.  After hearing about the unseen, and seeing the rash through his tattoos he did one thing he regrets to this day, he left all the good he had in this world. 

Joe wasn't infected like he was, and he would be damned if he let her catch it from him.  So one night while she was at work he packed a bag, left a small note, and left to return home, his home in Pennsylvania.  When he arrived he reopened the book store in hopes to start over knowing most likely he had limited time from the affliction. Weeks passed before he found the world had crumbled to shit. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he knew he couldn't stay here.  So he boarded up the bookstore and left to head north into the woods to a church his grandmother used to take him, an area he though would be well guarded and not have a lot of people around. When he arrived at the church he found the practitioners, or what was left, were dead and dying.  The Unseen had gotten to them, and the screams of the dying filled the air as he tried what he could to save them and mend their wounds.  When shit hit the fans and life became worse his dreams turned into nightmares.  Often he couldn't sleep, waking up from the screams for help in his head of the people he's seen die.  The same images of the church play over in his thoughts, and after 6 months of traveling on the road he found himself turning to alcohol and pills to quiet the noises in his head.   

Weapons: Baseball bat, .22 long barrel rifle with no bullets left
Gear: Backpack filled with a few small books, canteen of water, small used first aid kit, zippo lighter, cross necklace given to him by his grand mother, A small pocket knife given to him by Joe, small thin blanket and towel wrapped together on backpack.  Small bottle of Jack Daniels with only a few swigs left, Small bottle of sleeping pills.
Fears: The darkness, he knows those things move quickly and silently, but in the darkness they are virtually undetectable.  The night mares he has been having. His drug and Drink abuse getting worse like his parents.
Casual ons: loves to read and write
Casual offs: darkness, drug users (even though he is sort of one)
Sexual ons: same as personal
Sexual offs: scat, gore, vore
Additional Photos

Sexual Organ ;)
NSFW

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

above is my character if others want reference points

also just so we are on the same page, as I may have said different before, I'm going to have the world truly fall apart maybe 4 or 5 years after the first rash appeared.  Since the world did fight over a few years before the unseen popped up.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 06, 2015, 02:07:08 PM
also orange I forgot to answer this I believe, as the game progresses ill pop up other side threads for characters to do as they please.  but for now there will be one main thread.

Cool, thanks! Still kinda fleshing out an idea or two but will probably put pen to paper shortly.

You're looking more for kinda normal folk rather than people who just wind up happening to have all the right skills to survive an apocalypse, right? :)

Chreestafer

correct, you can have military backgrounds, but you wont be prepared for the end of the world

you wont have a tank and rpgs set aside for just the occasion hahaha
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vonandi

I was thinking of having my character's bio unknown, but I'm not sure exactly yet. I might pm you if its hidden otherwise I'll see if i can come up with something for the bio portion to my posted sheet some time tomorrow.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Ithnuul on February 06, 2015, 07:16:10 PM
I was thinking of having my character's bio unknown, but I'm not sure exactly yet. I might pm you if its hidden otherwise I'll see if i can come up with something for the bio portion to my posted sheet some time tomorrow.

that's totally your choice :)

Ons and Offs
F-List

xPeachyPuff

Alrighty, here is my contribution. Hope she looks OK. I'd love to hear any feedback people have to give!

- Rainbow ♥

Name: Ashton 'Ash' Marshal.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual. (Could be persuaded to try a scene with other women as well, either with or without a guy.)

Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted.
Feelings toward Afflicted: Indifferent, but cautious.

Appearance: Standing at 5'2", Ashton is short with a petite, lithe frame. Her hair is long, reaching the small of her back when loose and is a dark chestnut colour. Her eyes are an ashen blue, causing them to stand out from her light olive skin. Her style can be somewhat erratic; sometimes she likes to dress up girly and sometimes she prefers comfort over looks. She could rock a pair of heels one night and then a pair of combat boots the next; it's a gift.

Personality: Ashton finds it hard to tell people what she's thinking or how she's feeling. She is extremely prideful and gets embarrassed easily; this can lead her to being a bit hot headed and quick tempered. In her past, Ashton has struggled with authority and heeding others advice. That being said, with how the world is today, she can take being given direction and authority isn't such an issue; it's a means of survival. In high school, she was a bit of a rebel, and despite her not wanting to admit such, a bit of a trend setter. She was popular, though not because she wanted to be. In fact, she did everything she could to fall out with people who idolized her. However, she got into her fair share of fights; girls, guys, it didn't matter. If someone spoke wrongly about a friend of hers, she'd be gunning for them. It was safe to say she didn't win all her fights. Confusingly, Ashton has a knack for discipline in the right environment; having taken Gymnastic classes all her life, she's become quite talented at the sport.

Bio: Being brought up in a heavily Christian household was something she considered a normality until she reached the age of eleven when she started questioning her Sunday church visits, the Christmas's spent at church, the Jesus summer camps; was it all just a waste of time? The more and more she looked into it, the more and more she began thinking it was. Ashton expressed to her parents how she felt about the whole thing, but they weren't having any of it. They insisted she go to church and continue the customs of the household so long as she lived under their roof. She left home when she was thirteen after a massive blow up with her parents. Ashton spend months moving from friends to friends house while keeping up with school. It wasn't exactly the easiest of lives, but she wouldn't complain. Through the help of the government, Ashton was booked into a hostel for young kids who'd left home and she spent the rest of her years there. Up until the time people started coming back from the dead, that is.

When news of the rash and fever-like symptoms spread across the news, Ashton brushed it off. Why should she worry about it when it wasn't effecting anyone around her? It spread quickly and viciously, killing many in it's path and still she ignored it; it was the best way to cope with it. What could she do about it? Why fret over something that may never effect her? Eventually though, it did. Still though, she tried to feign ignorance. Despite many in her hostel becoming sick with the rash, some being taken away for testing, others dying without a goodbye, Ashton continued to stick around, acting like everything was normal.

It wasn't until the dead started to rise all those years later that she started becoming concerned. Things seemed to go downhill fast; society crumbled, the dead roamed the earth and she was stuck wondering if she'd ever see her parents again. Scared, Aston hauled up in her hostel until it became uninhabitable; the Unseen had attempted to get in so many times that the flimsy barricade the kids who'd lived there had set up was crumbling. When they finally breached the hostel, many people died and Aston cowardly escaped while he friends, her family were killed.

Weapons: A small black, pocket knife that she kept on her person even before the rash was brought to the worlds attention.

Gear: The contents of a black Obey backpack.
○ An old Swiss Army Knife. Though the blades are rusted and dull, she still thought it might be useful.
○ A half full water bottle of clean water.
○ Two cans of baked beans and one can of spam.
○ A basic, pocket sowing kit...Just in case.
○ A simple purple lighter.
○ A half empty packet of cigarettes.
○ A keychain torch that still works, though the light source is ridiculously inefficient at night out in the open.

Fears: Being left Alone, Getting the Rash, The Unseen, Rape (thought I wouldn't be opposed to it happening to her in the story.)

Casual ons: Occasional Smoking, Gymnastics, Tattoo's, The Rain, Cursing, Being apart of a Team, Drinking and getting Shit Faced to Forget.
Casual offs: Being Alone, Stuck Up Assholes, Fake People, Liars, People who can't read her mind (she drives a hard bargain), Slackers, People who don't give a shit about people, Slimy Sleaze-balls, Manipulators, Religious People.
Sexual ons: Casual Sex, Meaningful Sex, Romance, Gentle Sex, Rough Sex, Oral Sex, Kissing, Teasing, Flirting, Fights for Dominance, Bath/Shower/Water Scenes, Risk of Getting Caught, Light Bondage.
Sexual offs: Anal Sex, Pregnancy, Toilet Play (Feces, Vomit, Urine etc), Vore, Fisting, Foot Play. (Please check my O/O's for more details.)

Additional Photos

GaGa88

I'm glad you're doing a reboot and I am seriously considering joining again. :)

Not sure if I'll use my old character or create a new one.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chreestafer

Quote from: GaGa88 on February 08, 2015, 07:56:36 PM
I'm glad you're doing a reboot and I am seriously considering joining again. :)

Not sure if I'll use my old character or create a new one.

Welcome back!

And do what ever you wish :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

I'll more than likely use the girl I had in the original game, just have to find her again lol.

On second thought, I'm going to create a new character cause I can't find the old one.

Thanks  ;D
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chreestafer

Hey guys, I'm hopefully looking to start this game this coming Sunday night or Monday during the day.  So anyone who hasn't put up a sheet yet, get to it.  And those of you have submitted one I like what I see and at this moment you're all accepted.  :)

I'll get an approved character thread up shortly.
Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 11, 2015, 08:41:37 AM
I'll get mine done I swear! D:

It's ok dear haha, I was meaning for the others in the game :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

hi all here is the character thread link

Accepted Characters

those of you who have submitted a character are accepted, go ahead and post them here.

anyone who hasn't or any new people post them here first for approval.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Holmes

Application:
Name: Marcus Kaplan
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Fearful and sympathetic.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Marcus used to be fun and outgoing, but has since become quiet and reserved in social settings. He opens up a bit when around friends, but does not have many of those. Many people get the idea that he is cold and uncaring because of he is so quiet, but in fact he is very passionate about certain things. He realizes that making allies is essential to survival, so he is talented in making acquaintances and in diplomacy. However, the alliances he makes are usually purely for survival.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Bio:
Marcus grew up a doomsday prepper, and he hated it. His father was convinced that the end of days was coming, first he thought it would happen in 2000, and then 2012. Even after 12/21/12 passed, his father was convinced the apocalypse was just around the corner. As a result, he grew up much closer to his mother and his younger sister.
He went through public school like most kids. He had a nice group of friends, and was semi popular. He played on the school football team, but was never the star. He got decent grades, and was even accepted to a good college. He decided to take a year off between the end of his high school career and the start of his college one.
Then the rashes started.
He, like most people, thought it was just one of the dozens of diseases that gain some media coverage, and eventually went away. This disease, however, did not leave. It only got worse and worse. Marcus' father nearly went insane with the idea that he was actually right about the world coming to an end. Soon after, the man who had spent his life preparing for disaster succumbed to it. Marcus' father was the first of his family to die of the rash, his younger sister soon following. His mother, who had cared for both of his ailing family members, also got the rash and died. Marcus could only watch helplessly as his family died around him.
His family had isolated themselves in their country home while the rash ran rampant around them. So, Marcus lived alone for months before his home was attacked by marauders and he had to leave in a hurry. He grabbed his father's G.O.O.D bag and ran for the hills.
Weapons: .35 revolver, 21 rounds. 3" pocket knife. He carries the gun inside his jacket so as to not look threatening.
Gear: He keeps most of his gear inside his external frame hiking backpack:
Extra clothes including a rain jacket and cold weather boots
20' or so of rope.
Small survival kit (fire starting materials, first aid kit, compass)
spade
hatchet (used as a tool, not a weapon in his mind)
multi tool
Fears: After the death of his family and friends at the hands of the disease, Marcus is very afraid of losing anyone to the rash. This is what causes him to avoid making close friends.
Casual ons: Discussing/planning, exploring, poker/other card games.
Casual offs: Overconfidence, people who ask too many questions, stupidity.
Sexual ons: casual sex, flirting (check O/Os for more details)
Sexual offs: overly-meaningful relationships, scat, gore (check O/Os as well)
Additional Photos

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0