News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Superhero Swingers ~ Interest Check

Started by Primarch, November 11, 2013, 02:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

I'm looking for some players to start a game revolving around a group of married friends whom get together once a week/month to take part in some swinging. The characters may be part of the same superhero group, or perhaps from different groups but enjoy each other's company when in their civilian lives. The game will start with one particular night as they get together and if all goes well shall and people are interested we can set up a second night. This will also serve as an ideal time to bring in new characters, either just adding to the group or replacing individuals that dropped out.

While its entirely possible the group gets together for the sole purpose of having sex, if there is interest there could be various games they play to spice it up such as anything like Truth or Date or card games, betting sexual favours from a partner and after a few hands its all paid.

For this game I would like OC characters, however if someone wishes to use a comicbook character to depict their character in their hero attire I would find that perfectly acceptable. Players may pair up themselves or I may randomly pair everyone together once we have a few involved, then you can exchange PMs to work out your characters relationship. 

If anyone is interested please say so. I am also open to suggestions or questions. Cheers~   

And sure why not some picture inspiration...

Super-Husbands:
Primarch
Winter King

Super-Wives:
Kokaine
~

Winter King

Ooh, now this, I like. Count me intrigued.
Current Status: Busy-ish, but back. I'll try to check in more often nowadays.

Check out my world!

Primarch

Kokaine

Interesting. I might be willing to give this a shot.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Primarch

Primarch

Well we have 2 potential husbands and 1 potential wife. If we can get one more female we'll have the minimum for a couples swinging/wife swap scenario and then its every extra pair we can get.

Any others care to express interest/get involved?

Winter King

Hm... should we be considering what sort of characters we want to play already?

Check out my world!

Primarch

Wouldn't hurt to generate some details. Although I could put up a simple CS. Did you have something in mind?

Winter King

Only vaguely - I've been toying with the idea of a hero with the abilities of pain - causing it and removing it. If he causes it, he feels it himself as well. Not sure if it's appropriate for a game revolving around this, though. Beyond that? Not really.

Check out my world!

Nameless One

I'd be interested. But I notice that the game lacks wives...  ;D
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Primarch

Well if we get pair of interest wives we could have three couples. Just need a pair of interested females now.