Felidae's RP Wishlist

Started by felidae36, March 20, 2009, 04:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felidae36

It's has been a while since I played on threads, but lately, I have a hankering to write again.

I consider myself a decent writer, nothing spectacular or literary genius level, but I can string together a good paragraph or more.

I like playing shy, quiet women, mostly of asian descent.  I enjoy stories with reluctance or mild non-consent themes.  I like my stories with plenty of emotions, and definitely some romance in it.  I tend to gravitate towards contemporary, realistic situations rather than towards action-filled, world-building, plot-driven storylines.  Not because I don't like them, I just feel that my strength lies somewhere else.

I prefer to write one-on-one with a male roleplayer.  I'll settle for someone consistent in his posting, a decent writer, and hopefully, someone whose kinks matches mine.

I usually, at minimum, write one quality post a day.  Alas, I do have a job that takes most of my time.  I'm open to discussing characters and storylines via private messaging.

My boundaries would include anything that involves extremes. So no torture, no exteme pain, nothing gross (like blood, watersports and scat) and no animals.

Some roleplaying ideas I want to try:

New *Craving*

In Pursuit of Persephone  (dub/con; bondage)

Loosely based on the Greek myth of Hades and Persephone.  With the interference of Demeter, Persephone was stolen away from Hades and was born as a mortal in modern times.  Hades, searching for his lost bride, finally finds her, with no memory of him, except for the visions that plague her dreams.  Now, he is going to do everything he can to get her back.  This is where the rp starts.  I'm open to suggestions on how you want to proceed, however, I want a rp that would include dubious consent, lots of reluctance play, maybe some bondage.

1.   This is one storyline I've always wanted to try, a menage thread.  I would need two males or a male roleplayer who don't mind writing for two characters.  The males have chosen menage as their lifestyle of choice, and found a shy, vulnerable woman, that they will slowly, seductively initiate into the wonders of a threesome relationship. 

2.   I'm a sucker for bestfriends turned lovers storylines.  I'm always up to doing one in any way and in any kind.  One that has been playing in my head recently is where we have the male friend kidnap a long-time female friend, and through a combination of force and seduction, make her face her sexual nature.

3.   Here is an idea I would like to experiment with.  The story of a girl overcoming a vicious rape through the help of a new lover.  I'm looking for a male roleplayer who is willing to play both tender lover and cruel rapist.  The rape scenes will be injected between the main storyline in the form of nightmares, flashbacks, etc.  I find the premise really intriguing and hoping to find someone who will  be willing to take up the challenge.

4.  I'm currently craving a romance rp.  Borrowing slightly from a Beauty and the Beast theme, I'd like to do a roleplay involving a beautiful, blind girl and a lethal, scarred protector/bodyguard.  Details with regards to the plot is pretty loose, and I'm open to suggestions on how you think the rp will proceed.

5. She just turned 40.  He is in his late twenties, successful in his career, popular with women. They are neighbors and had been friends for some time.  She thinks he is a kid, an attractive one, but still too young for her.  He wants her, but is biding his time.  One night, after a disastrous dinner date, they found themselves together in her house, rehashing the event.   That’s when he decided to change the structure of their relationship.  Looking for a male roleplayer who can play a very confident, highly dominant lover, who has no problem mixing rough sex with gentle affection. Age difference; Mild Non-Consent/Reluctance Play; Bondage

6. I’m looking for a male who is comfortable playing a stalker/kidnapper/semi-rapist to the object of his affection/obsession.  He plans carefully the abduction of a girl he had been stalking for some time, and takes her to his own isolated cabin.  We will explore the growth of their relationship that will start of with non-consent to reluctance and finally to consensual, as she falls for her captor.  He will use everything in his disposal to manipulate her emotions even as he dominates her sexually, through a mixture of rough handling and gentle affection.

7.  I also like good girl/bad boy pairings. Playing the naive girl and getting her corrupted in some dark romantic relationship is a story line that remains a favorite of mine.

I'm more of an intuitive roleplayer as opposed to one who insist on following a specific storyline.  I like to pick up nuances from my partner's post and using what I gleaned from it to advance the plot.

Also, I'm open to other ideas, so feel free to pm me.

felidae36

Here is a beginning of a thread that I started in a different site, but never took off because my partner got busy with real life issues.  So, i thought, I'll see if I can garner some interest here.

I have no set idea on where I would really want this to go, but I'm a sucker for reluctance/non-consent scenarios.  If your imagination has been tweaked and you have suggestions on what you think this roleplay will be about, shoot me a pm.

"The night air feels sticky, clinging to Audrey’s skin like a lover’s whisper. Her body bathed in a sheen of perspiration, as she tossed and turned in her rumpled bed. Still caught in a dream, her flailing limbs kicked the suffocating covers, displaying her luscious body, clad in a long, filmy nightgown.

Her eyes were closed, her lips partly opened, strands of her thick, ebony-dark hair clinging damply on her cheeks. She is still caught in a dream-state, her mind trapped in a vision of ecstasy and fear. Once again the dream had come to her, just as soon as sleep claimed her. She was caught in a lover’s embrace, an apparition, tall, dark, sensual, whose kisses and caresses had reduced her body into quivering sensations. Vivid images of a hard, cruel face with dark, bottomless eyes danced at the edges of her consciousness. Of searing touches and flames of heat as her body arched, seeking for satisfaction in a passion that is so unreal. As she raised her hand, to touch her mystical lover’s face, her expression of desire turned to horror, as the eyes turned fiery red and the lips bared sharp fangs.

A scream tore at her throat, as Audrey jerked herself awake, her body bathed in sweat, her heart pounding. The room was dark, and a cool breeze was coming from an open window. She breathed sharp gulps of air as her body, still shaking, slowly recovered from the nightmare. She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts, as she glanced at the bedside clock. It is barely past one in the morning, but she knew sleep is no longer an option for her. The nightmare had started just a week ago, and the visions had become more vivid and powerful, leaving her more aroused and terrified after every waking.

She forced her still trembling body off the bed, and slowly padded towards the kitchen of her small, second-floor, apartment. For a few seconds, she groped for the light switch, and breathed a deep sigh of relief when the warm glow of fluorescent light bathed her cozy kitchen. She proceeded to the counter, mechanically prepared coffee and resigned herself for another sleepless night."

felidae36

It has been a while since I've been here, but lately I have been hankering to get back to writing.

I've added a new idea, and I'm hoping to get involved in at least one or two roleplays.

felidae36

Updated with a new rp wish.  Looking for someone to grant it.   :-)

felidae36

It seems that I have been bitten by the writing bug lately, since I'm itching to do some writing.  I'm currently involved in two threads, and can accommodate another one.  Three will be my limit, since I don't like spreading myself to thin.

I'm looking to devote some time to a new thread, and is in the market for a new rp partner.  Any of my posted ideas will be fine if you like it, or I'm open to any of your own.  Drop me a pm if interested.

Gerald

I would love to chat with you about a new topic thread.  Please check my more recent posts or O/Os to know that I too love the character building and detailed accounts of emotions, acts, and yes sensual or sexual play.

I am a heterosexual male with a vivid creative muse to drive me each day to write....let's talk about what we can find in common, please.

gerald
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

felidae36

felidae36

Looking for a male roleplayer who might be interested in doing this thread with me.  (Based on Idea #4 on my 1st post)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69238.0

StormWolf

i would love to be your partner in option #4

felidae36

New idea added. Please see first post.  PM me if interested.

felidae36

New craving added.  Please check first post and drop me a pm if interested.

felidae36

In Pursuit of Persephone  (dub/con; bondage)

Loosely based on the Greek myth of Hades and Persephone.  With the interference of Demeter, Persephone was stolen away from Hades and was born as a mortal in modern times.  Hades, searching for his lost bride, finally finds her, with no memory of him, except for the visions that plague her dreams.  Now, he is going to do everything he can to get her back. 

This is where the rp starts.  I'm open to suggestions on how you want to proceed, however, I want a rp that would include dubious consent, lots of reluctance play, maybe some bondage.

felidae36

It's has been a long time since I played on the threads, but lately, I have a hankering to write again.  Hoping to find some potential playmates. Just pm me if interested.