Age of Piracy [sandbox]

Started by EvilEye, July 22, 2011, 01:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEye

Age of Piracy

1650 the Golden Age of Piracy is upon us, Who are? What is your role? Are you a commoner who becomes a pirate or a captain of a war ship? A first mate to  pirate captain? Or the blood thirsty captin your self? Or do you serve one of the royal houses and are ordered to sink an enemy ship on sight? All that is for sure is the Caribbean is ripe for plunder, war, and romance. Is there treachery in the air and blood in the water? Of course.

I am known as Captian Bloody Jay, captain of the pirate ship The Vicious Executioner and many have sworn my death, but lucky you (and your crew) have stumbled upon my island known as Shipwreak Island and my hide out in Mermaid's Reef. This is where you discover my secret, I'm a girl of the age 17 and my name is Jadious Stonworth. Daughter of a Killer (Jack Stonworth). What will you do now?

Name: Jadious Stonworth
Alias: Captian Bloody Jay

History: Jay grew up in a beautiful mannor with her mom and dad, when her mom was ran over by an arch dukes carriage her dad went insane and killed the duke then went on the run taking his daughter with him, eight years they ran when her dad was finally caught when she was 13 she escaped and he was hung sense then she has grown into one of the finest pirates every known.
Personality: TBA
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Laughing Hyena

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

BenedictWolfe

Depending on the turnout I might be up for this.

Lanie Elizabeth

Seems interesting. I'll be bookmarking this to see the turn out. :)
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194972.0">Request Thread & O/Os</a>
I was born with an enormous need for affection,
and a terrible need to give it.

- Audrey Hepburn

Athos

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

EvilEye

Wow, five people. That makes me happy :)
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

pendarious

I've been re-watching Pirates of the Caribbian (prolly mispelled that) so it's gotten me inta the pirate mood.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND