Iron Man

Started by JuliaInNJ2007, January 12, 2009, 05:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaInNJ2007

Just came up with an idea involving the movie Iron Man. I would play Pepper Potts, Tony Stark's attendant. You would play Obediah Stain, his arch-nemesis. I'll provide more details if necessary.

Thanks!

Mathim

I was totally into this idea until you said I'd be playing Obie. That's kinda gross.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Chevalier des Poissons

I see no problems on playing obie. But I would like more details, please.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Murphy Sez

Lol, nothing wrong with being Obie. Pepper would love his beard, it's perfect for her ticklish spots!
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Mathim

If you guys want to think of that over-the-hill Jeff Bridges naked, be my guest... :P

J/K, but still, if this isn't just a regular non-adult RP, that would be kinda gross.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Murphy Sez

Quote from: Mathim on January 13, 2009, 11:45:50 AM
If you guys want to think of that over-the-hill Jeff Bridges naked, be my guest... :P

J/K, but still, if this isn't just a regular non-adult RP, that would be kinda gross.

Wow, that's just... wow.
A) Obie is not Jeff Bridges. Jeff Bridges just plays Obie in the movie version.
B) You're on a role-playing forum, so I have one word for you: Imagination. It's this thing where reality need not apply.
C) Over the hill? *ponders the ungodly amount of money that even Jeff Bridges made off Iron Man...*
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.