A new idea, and a few old ones. F seeking M

Started by Zealously Jaded, September 27, 2013, 11:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Not just this life but every life.

Themes: Reincarnation, romance.

Setting: I can see this as Victorian, Medieval or even modern.

Idea: YC is immortal (not necessarily a vampire) ever generation or so MC is reincarnated into a new person with no idea of the history between the two of them, there is a time limit. MC must believe and willingly accept this idea within 2 weeks of first contact of YC before MC dies. There is a problem this time, our characters have already met but YC isn't sure who MC, can YC find and convince MC in time?

Old Dog, New Tricks

The idea is pretty simple, I'm a new actress/singer, you're a veteran in the same field, our label/manager thinks we should work together. We have to work together, this is your last chance, this is my big break.

I tend to leave my ideas open for collaboration, pm me if you have any ideas to add to this.

Single witch would like to meet single wizard.

About me: I am a 21 year old witch, graduated from Hogwarts, looking for a single wizard to enjoy a few drinks with and possible friendship.
Personality: Well, I can kinda a bitch, not going to lie. I am kinda stuborn and unforgiving...not coming across the best right now. I am very loyal to my friends and can certainly keep a secret. I was sorted into Slytherin but I'm a half blood, mother's a muggle so that doesn't bother me.
Likes: Quidditch, drinking, running, I like owls but I have an allergy to hay so that's fun.
Dislikes: Cats mainly the big dislike.
Random stuff: I am from Wales, but I speak English, some Welsh, fluent German and passable Japanese.

No Hufflepuffs please...joke! 

If interested please send picture and information to the following address, I await your owl.

Ariella

Full circle - New

QuoteFor years I watched you, I saw you grow to be bigger then anyone ever imagined, but I remember the beginning.

They were high school sweethearts, everything was going fine until YC's music career hit it off, it was like fame destroyed their chance at being together.

10-15 years later, the group disbanded and YC disappeared into music history. MC has a chance meeting with YC and all the old memories come back, after all this time can they rekindle what they had, or is it too late for them?

Setting: Obviously this is a modern realistic setting, the genre of music is entirely up to you, (though I am partial to the idea of it being a rock band, plenty of groupies and drugs).

I left this vague so that there would be room to breathe, PM me if you're interested.

Breaking In.

Setting: Modern, realistic.

My character: A young ballet dancer desperate to be the best.

Your Character: New choreographer who wants to push the limits of what my character is willing to do to achieve her dream.

The Idea: Pretty simply it's almost like black swan, just without the madness. Let me know if you like the idea of it and we can see what we can do :)

Some Very Nice Photos

Zealously Jaded

A few changes, looking for more stories!

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

First new idea in a very long time!

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Changes again!! I don't post for ages then three days in a row!

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

A new idea, damn you Velvet Goldmine!

Zealously Jaded

WLM :D

I wanted to bring Ariella back from the dead :D

Zealously Jaded