High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

"I hope you'll be alright soon."

Queen Elsa

Hina looked at Qnya with a look that said, "I'm sorry..."

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled, softly stroking Hina's shoulder, he could feel her sadness and it hurt him too, but for now he wouldn't say anything

Queen Elsa

Hina sighed and looked around to survey who was here. (I have to go for the day soon)

RadiantMind

(okay) Sieg smiled said "not a lot we know here yet... I mean we KNOW them, just not as friends"

Queen Elsa

(Looks like I lied. :3 ) "Where is everyone?... I hope they make it..."

RadiantMind

He smile and nods, looking into her eyes as he lets go of her, dumping his back on the ground he pulls off his pants, revealing his trunks underneath "wanna join me?"

Queen Elsa

She smiled at him and, as she pulled off her clothes to reveal a pretty two-piece bathing suit underneath her clothes, she replied, "Sure."

RadiantMind

He smiled and walked in front of her, the large ying yang tattoo covering almost his entire back

Queen Elsa

When she saw his tattoo, she smiled. She had always loved that tattoo. It showed how much of a peaceful spirit he had.

RadiantMind

He smiled back at her and took a running leap into the water, smiling up at her

Queen Elsa

Water rebounding from Sig's jump splashed Hina. She giggled and tried to shield herself. "Hey!" she cried out playfully.

RadiantMind

He swam a little backwards his arms open, as if inviting her

Queen Elsa

She giggled and jumped in with him.

Gavlois

(Time for me to come back)

Naoko had received word about a pool party. He thought that this would be a good time to make some acquaintances with his classmates since he was always busy with student council. He arrived at the party fully clothed in a polo shirt and jeans. Seeing some bright green shorts at the deck chairs, he walked over to the one with those shorts.

"Hello. I don't believe we've met yet have we?"
O/O

azzmeister89

looking up Aaron removed his sunglasses and smiled "no i don't think we have" he held out his hand "I'm Aaron"

Gavlois

Naoko shakes his hand firmly.

"Naoko." he nodded. "It's nice to meet you."

He looked around the pool, seeing Hina and Sieg in the pool. He distinctly remembered seeing them during the opening ceremony and the first day in class, and wondered if something might be between them. Oh well, it's bad to meddle in others' affairs, he thought. Taking a seat next to Aaron, he lay down and took in the sound of laughter from the two in the pool, the warmth of sunshine, and the feeling of relaxation as he got comfortable.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina saw Naoko, smiled, and waved at him. "Hi! I remember you! Naoko, right?!"

Gavlois

"Ahh... uhh. y-yeah. Hi." Naoko stuttered. He was quite shy around girls. Although he can talk to others during student council matters, he could never talk with a girl casually. He blushed and looked away quickly, hoping his face wasn't too red.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina got out of the pool, her body soaked and dripping with water. She went over to Naoko and smiled at him. "So you're a member of the student council?"

Gavlois

Come on Naoko, get yourself together. Just pretend this is regular school time, Naoko thought to himself. Feeling his face get even warmer, he looked towards Hina, who was now rather close.

"Y-yeah I guess so. *Ahem* We're already starting to organize our first school event, which is the Halloween Dance/party (???). Uhhmm, if I may ask, what club are you a member of, uhh, Miss Soujin?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and giggles. "Miss Soujin, huh? I like the way you treat a lady." She smiled at him. "And I'm in the chess club. I'm a bit of a prodigy, if you don't mind me bragging a bit. I've won the worldwide chess tournament four years running."

Gavlois

Her friendly demeanor was quickly easing up his anxiety.

"Wow a worldwide championship huh. I guess you're pretty famous then. I'm just your average student without any special talent at all." says Naoko, looking quite disappointed with himself.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Oh, I highly doubt that Naoko! Everyone has their own special talent! You're on the student council, right? So you must have a thing for politics. That would mean that Charisma would be your special talent." She smile brightly at him.

Gavlois

Charisma huh? He thought about it for a moment, and he figured she was right. He could deliver a speech quite well when it required him to do so, and he could rally people to his side in an argument quite easily. He gave a small smile to Hina.

"I guess you're right Miss Soujin. Thanks for that."

O/O