Sci-fi Space Rp (F seeking M)

Started by Eferhilda, June 26, 2012, 06:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eferhilda

I have this idea that is based on an anime that I saw sometime ago.

Basically in another universe these two species of humanoid beings are fighting with one another. Each believing that the other is out to destroy the universe. Essentially, they have been warring for so long that they no longer really know what or why they are fighting anymore.

Anyway, the kicker is that one species is made up entirely out of females and the other entirely out of males. The general idea that I have in mind is that my character (female) ends up somehow stuck alone with the other character (male).

I have the first post written up and waiting for posting. I prefer a partner who can write well, is patient and can add to the overall story to the point where I am not the only one dragging us along through it all.

Any takers?

despickable

Have toyed with simlar idea the female male battle alien wise. I have a story that got abandon due to the role player got busy in RL and the ideas  we explored had potential. PM with further ideas.

I think it would work well if the female is quite a strong willed person and no one to just be slave bait so quickly. And my character may not fancy her in the beginning perhaps exploring the  psyche of the female who knows men fall for her charms instantly and his reluctance intrigues her.
I don't wish to change ideas you have for the story just tossing ideas up here but PM and let me know a little more of what you want we might have a good style to write with here and an interesting story

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Jecht

I'd be interested if it is not taken.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Eferhilda

Going to say that this is closed now. Sorry it took so long to get back to people, I was away at a wedding and not only did they not have internet but they also lived on a country road that had no signal so I could not even get online with my cell phone.

Once I get caught up in work I will be posting this rp up. But I am also interested in any other ideas that people might have. So, feel free to PM me.