How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Zaphod

RainbowLei

But I'm not finished...

Flaming

Tidus

shooter6806

The ceiling needs painting.
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

RainbowLei

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Coreli

That was fucking amazing...

Lycana

I know ;) Sooo again?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Arcite

Keep pretending this is how it's supposed to be and smile pretty for the camera.

Coreli

So... ready for more?

Lycana

Yes! How about... Now?

Arcite

Keep pretending this is how it's supposed to be and smile pretty for the camera.

Coreli

Lycana

Coreli

Then let's get started...

Lycana

Coreli

Lycana

Coreli

Your turning me on...

Lycana