Smith and Mason University [Light-to-Bon]

Started by TheVillain, September 15, 2014, 09:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

It's a story as old as there has been Universities. Student works hard, student wants better grades, student decides that they want them so badly that they're willing to do anything for the professors to get them. Such things end up including sexual favors which should get the professor fired but somehow doesn't and everything works out in the end.

That's what Holly McGuire was thinking when she considered Dr. Peter Clayton. One of the Physics professors, she technically isn't even in any of his classes but they're big intro level courses anyway - most students only take it to knock out a general education requirement. It's really not that hard of a course, and Dr. Clayton can certainly teach it well if you're willing to learn but some students just turn off the instant he shows any math no matter how easy it is.

Which is causing a problem - several members of her sorority and their brother fraternity did so, planning to coast in based on their association with the school sports programs but Dr. Clayton isn't playing ball. Actually forced to study, Holly and a few others came up with a plan and she fully intends to pose as a "I'll sleep with you for better grades" student as part of a blackmail plot. Except he turns her down; either seeing right through the plot, too principled to take her up on it, or just not interested in Holly's seduction attempt.

At first frustrated and mystified, not to mention her ego bruised that any man could turn her down flat like that, she ends up outside his office late and night and discovers him having a sexual encounter with Dr. Latoya Manning of the English department AND Dr. Jessica Douglas of the Biology department.

Which begs the question - what if one of the reasons Dr. Clayton could turn her down so handily is because as sexually liberated as the Students think they are, the Faculty have them outclassed, outkinked, and outgunned in every way...

A subversion on the Teacher/Student RP, the basic idea being that a student or group of students that have tried to seduce their professors into giving better grades discovers that the their efforts failed because the Faculty are actually much kinkier and wilder then the Students, they're just also much more discreet. The students might be cool with casual sex and the occasional three-way, but the professors are having key parties and orgies with people getting tied up and all sorts of crazy shit. They just don't advertise about it as much in public for the sake of the school's image.

Really thinking we can group this. Need to fill out the ranks, faculty and student-wise. LGBT is not only accepted but I'd be disappointed if nobody went for it. Not going to do it personally, not really my cup of tea, but I hope someone does.

Let's see what happens! :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.