What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Sara Nilsson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIcPawP_0KM

Ah the many memories of dancing to this song in my youth, yeah Im totally dating myself I know ^^

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Sara Nilsson

Rummy Tum Tum

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Rummy Tum Tum

RedRose

RedRose

Hob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG48Ftsr3OI

If you're sentimental, have some hankies handy. It's a little dusty in here...

RedRose

RedRose

Captain Maltese

RedRose

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

RedRose

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Counting Stars - the X-Files version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoWVrWjvorE