Star Wars d20

Started by Hunter, May 31, 2005, 08:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Ok granted that couldve backfired but if there 50 jedi in a tight area and 200 genoshians throw grenades in there I think theres going to be a lot of dead Jedi. Besides with my troppers skills if a Jedi tries that Ill just shoot the grenade when it stops

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

LordAnubis

Alot of grenades with remote detonatores and get throwing. you'll get one in, and once one gets in the group, you'll get a bunch more in during the shit storm. lol.  Jedi's got limits.

Brandon

Well the way I invision this guy is like Halo's master chief only with star wars weaponry. If the light repeating blaster rifle wont work Ill close in witha  vibroblade or something. Which brings me to an interesting question, are we going to make non-lightsaber weapons able to block lightsabers like KOTOR?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

LordAnubis

Well, if he is using Wotc, you can't damage someone's weapon without intending to.  And even then you only black someone's weapon with specfic feats.  More often then not, you just get the hell out of the way. Unless you use sith swords or light sabers and take the respective defenses.

Hunter

Yes, they'll be a Sith Sword with cortosis weave in it.  ^_^
Also, you can only reflect (attack) with blaster bolts.  Therefore slugthrowers will be a good alternate choice.   (You'll see once I start getting game info put up.)

Brandon

Well granted I dont have the "revised" Star wars book, only the one that came out about the same time as 3.0 did. The reason why I was asking was purely for RP reasons, its a lot more climatic to have my character hacking away at a Jedi till his arms grows weak and losses some defense so I can hit then just saying "I rolled higher then his defense, he takes 8 damage"

Hunter

Okay, I'll have everything posted just as soon as I have a subforum to put it in.  (Thank you! ^_^ )

Hunter

Found it!  Silly me was looking in the light section rather than the heavy.

http://forums.elliquiy.com/index.php?board=72.0

Lilian

So we're going to be playing sith and dark side folk exclusively?

Hunter

Quote from: Lilian on June 02, 2005, 08:19:20 PM
So we're going to be playing sith and dark side folk exclusively?

Yep.

Hunter

Need a few more players.  Please check it out.  ^_^

http://forums.elliquiy.com/index.php?board=72.0

Hunter

Still have room for players.