Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Granted. You can communicate with animals. Animals don't like what you have to say though so they decide to ignore you.

I wish that I knew what romance could really be like.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

dhalim

Granted, but the relationship turns abusive and in your bid to keep romance alive, you stay with your abuser for years, unwittingly isolating yourself from friends and family until you feel like leaving them would end your world. (wow- sorry- that was super dark O_o )

I wish I could turn visible and invisible at will

dblkrose

Granted but each time you do you change color.

I wish I had a Jaguar XJ.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

dhalim

Granted, but it pins you to your mailbox (RIP)

I wish I could live forever

dblkrose

Granted but the worlds ends tomorrow and your the only one left alive.

I wish to wake up with three woman in my bed.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Stone

Fine. You wake up with three women in your bed. A blonde, a brunette, a redhead. They offer you a choice: a. tea, b. coffee, or c. sex.

You pick, c. sex.

The tea would have you given you immortality.  O8)

I wish sex also granted immortality in such a scenario.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

dhalim

@dblkrose Granted, but they're dead and you've been set up for their murder

@Stone- Granted, but you only have immortality if you abstain from sex

I wish I had 4 cats

dblkrose

Sure a puma, tiger, lion, and cheetah... and they are all looking at you hungrily.

I wish I had my own tropical paradise.

-D

Mnemosyne

Granted. You have your own tropical paradise. You are not allowed to go to it though, since you have won a one way ticket to jail. Whatever you have done has made your country take away your visa and or your ability to travel to your tropical paradise even after you get out.

I wish I had my spirit back.
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Bippity Boppity Boo. Your spirit is back, now say thank you.

I wish every time I got kicked in the groin, my member would grow half an inch longer.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Despairs

Granted. Sadly you were kicked so many times in the member that it grew so large, that women, men, transgender people, homosexual, heterosexuals, bisexuals, dogs and cats wanted a piece of it. I wish people didn't look down on me.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

TheWhiteEmperor

Oh my.. that sounds so bad.

Granted, people now look up to you. You're a ten foot tall giant and people hail you as a God among men. However, you die at a young age due to an overactive pituitary caused by hyperplasia.

I wish that when I sneezed, I felt a soothing warmth course through my body.

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Mnemosyne

Granted! That might just be you wetting yourself though... I'm not sure. You might want to get that checked out by a professional.

I wish that I had a wonderful way to remember things that made it so it would be impossible to ever forget what was important to me ever again.
Mistreated

TheWhiteEmperor

Where were you on my other wish? Lol

Granted, however because everything is so perfectly organized and you forget less things, you start to care about things less and less until there is nothing to remember because you simply couldn't care less about anything.

I wish my perception of time would go by quicker at work and slower when not at work, instead of the other way around.

whimsy

Granted, but now you don't have time to finish any of your projects and, ah, your position is quickly terminated. Sorry!

I wish I could kill flies simply by staring at them really hard
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Stone

Wish granted. You kill all the flies, leaving spiders with no food. Spiders evolve to eat humans. You monster.

I wish I was the monster who could.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Miscellany

Granted , but - sadly  .... each wish is doomed to go terribly wrong.   ( Didn't you read the thread ?  :D  )

I wish, that my wish .. wouldn't go bad.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

whimsy

granted, but now you've confused the algorithm; instead of not being able to make your wish go bad, it now makes everything around you go bad instead. you spread evil and mayhem wherever you go and now you can't stop it WAY TO GO

i wish i was had more self-discipline
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

TheWhiteEmperor

Granted, now you're a master of discipline. So wise are you to the ways of discipline that you no longer seek anything outside of knowledge, knowing everything else is pointless. Fun is just an illusion to confuse your mind that death is imminent. With knowledge, you will know all and knowing is half the battle. Years pass and you are wise, though you never wanted to do anything and you lost your job, your family and friends, and your life, dying alone as a hermit.

I wish it was August 9, 2016 and that I can spend the entire day playing No Man's Sky.

(Sorry for the long response, Whimsy.)

Despairs

Granted, however instead of spending the entire day playing the game, you spend an eternity playing it, as those around you cease to exist. I wish people didn't fear death.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

TheWhiteEmperor

Hey thanks, I appreciate being able to spend all my time on my game. Screw other people and human connection, I never liked anyone anyways! xD

Granted, no one fears death. Instead, they fear life and the living. Desperately seeking out ways to make it all end and achieve Nirvana through death. You've extinct the human race. Slow clap

I wish I was a real boy. No strings on me.

Despairs

See, light and darkness can coexist together.  Granted. You are a real boy with working parts and all. Now you can feel pain, anger, sadness, despair. You can bleed to death and most of all you fear death. On a lighter note, you do have a woman who loves you unconditionally. I wish people could see the world through my eyes, so that they could understand me a little more.

This One

Wish literally granted. Your eyes have been surgically removed so someone is now looking at the world through your eyes, and they now understand exactly how you saw the world in a literal sense.

I wish that at least one of the authors I'm currently reading through would come out with the next book in their series.

Stone

Granted. He comes out with a book that everybody wishes he had burned instead. Don't rush a writer, brother. O8)

I wish the men and women inhabiting these lands stuck to their word more often than they do.

Jclaymore

Granted. But people from the other lands become so unreliable that they don't keep their word by default. They are also immigrating to your lands now.

I wish I could manipulate space and time.