Obliviation [Potterverse, Pre-Fantastic Beasts][LGBTQIA+ Friendly][2 Spots Open]

Started by Jag, July 24, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Obliviator is the occupational title of a witch or wizard specially trained in the use of mental charms and employed by a wizarding governing body to help ensure that the Wizarding World is safely concealed from the non-magical community. Obliviators use Memory Charms to modify and/or erase the recollection of magical phenomena by non-witches/wizards, as per the International Statute of Secrecy.

Rappaport's Law dictates the strict segregation of the magical community to the point that befriending a No-Maj is punishable. Where the Ministry of Magic in Europe co-exists and cooperates with the Muggle community, the existence of magic is withheld entirely from the American government. Because of this, a number of things divided the American wizarding community from the rest of the world. Wands are not allowed outside of school till graduation and non-verbal magic is more highly used. Witches and Wizards who chose to marry and reproduce with a No-Maj are more highly watched than others. To the point that a half-blood's No-Maj parent would not be allowed to know that they are attending wizarding school. Instead, they are told their child is being sent to a private school or prep school.

Witches and Wizards are allowed to interact with the No-Maj community though non-magical means. They can sell goods, rent apartments out, and even take No-Maj jobs; but should they slip up, an Obliviator is sent to clean up the mess. Because of this, Obliviators in America are in high demand.

The Story

Newly appointed head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement Percival Graves (prior to his possible death or abduction in 1926 by Grindelwald) has decided to put together a new Obliviator task force. Rather than just hiring someone to do Obliviations, he is hiring from both the current roster of Aurors and Executioners. The reason for such is the rumor of a group of Scourers that are snatching up witches and wizards across the country for selling to No-Majs around the world.

While the majority of his team will be Auror/Obliviators and Executioner/Obliviators, he is willing to accept those with exceptional applications or experienced Obliviators. The reason for the focus on Obliviators is how much this could involve the No-Maj community. They will need to clean up after the Scourers.

The Rules and Notes

* Co-GM: Erythrite: Will take a supportive GM role when I am medically incapable of GMing.
* Game is being limited to five players to start with.
* No god modding over other players.
* No posting schedule, but try to be considerate.
* Freeform posting. Fights will be primarily with NPCs.
* Will be taking place pre-FBAWTFT. Around 1920-1921.
* While there will be plot events that everyone has to participate in, there will be downtime for socializing.
* There will be optional events, such as Office Parties and the like.
* Game will take place in EX board due to possible themes of violence, kidnapping, human trafficking.
* Headers and Tagging will be required for all posts.

The Character Options

* I will only be allowing five players (aside from myself) to start the game. We will add more after we get a base group established.
* I will only be approving one 'new hire' character. Others will need to be former Aurors (American or European) or former Executioners.
* All genders and sexualities will be accepted.
* Since we are starting with a base five players, character sheets will not be first come first approved.
* Please PM all character sheets to me (Jag) for review. Some may be asked to wait for the second round of play to start for their characters to be involved.
* One character per player at this time. Second characters will be available in the future.

The Character Sheet

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (20+)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] (New Obliviator, Auror/Obliviator, Executioner/Obliviator)
[b]Wand:[/b] (Wood, length, core, etc...image if you have one) (Known American Wandmakers: [url=http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Violetta_Beauvais]Violetta Beauvais[/url], [url=http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Shikoba_Wolfe]Shikoba Wolfe[/url], [url=http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Thiago_Quintana]Thiago Quintana[/url], [url=http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Johannes_Jonker]Johannes Jonker[/url].) (Known American Wand Cores: Rougarou Hair, Wampus Cat Hair, White River Monster Spine, and Thunderbird Tail Feathers) (You do not have to use these known makers or cores. Feel free to use originals or other known types from Europe).
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Blood Status:[/b] (Pure-Blood, Half-Blood, No-Maj born)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (If using a photo, please do a Faceclaim and only real images. No drawings please.)
[b]Faceclaim:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (Please include some idea of what your character was doing during WWI.)
[b]Primary Skills:[/b]

Example Character Sheet: Percival Graves

Character Name: Percival Graves
Player Name: Jag
Sexuality: Questionable.
Position: Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Former Auror and Obliviator.
Wand: Ebony wood. Sterling silver band and rear tip. Core is a single spine from a White River Monster. Made by Thiago Quintana. Extremely rigid and unyielding.
Personality: Shrewd, aggressive, and manipulative. To have gotten to his high position in the government, it takes not just exceptional skill but also a single-mindedness regardless of the law. He takes orders from the president, but his methods of solving those tasks are not exactly orthodox and he has a tendency toward manipulation and violence. He tends to keep to himself most times. Preferring to just use his smooth voice and calm tone to give out orders.
Blood Status: Pure Blood. Related to Gondulphus Graves, one of the original Aurors for MACUSA.
Appearance:

Faceclaim: Colin Farrell
History:
Coming from a long line of pure-blood witches and wizards, Graves was expected to do great things with his life. From his youth, excellence was demanded of him and he did not disappoint.

Sorted into Thunderbird at school, he excelled in all of his classes. The draw back was his lack of socialization. Percival was not very good at making connections with other people. He was deemed awkwardly aggressive by his classmates. A stickler for the rules when they suited him and willing to bend him for the same reasoning. Percival learned at an early age that in order to succeed, he was going to have to learn how to handle people. A number of witches and wizards in his classes claimed to have been wooed into his bed while he practiced his ability to talk to people, though Percival never fed into these stories. His private life was always kept just that.

With a family history of government work, it was easy to find his place among the Obliviator ranks before he moved on to being an Auror. When War broke out in the muggle world, many in the wizarding community tried to avoid it, but it was inevitable that they would be drawn in. Like several others, Percival joined the ranks and worked along side other witches and wizards who secretly fought in the Great War. While the European community worked along side the No-Maj, the Americans fought their own battles. Keeping to themselves.

After the war, Percival went back to work as an Auror and kept his stories of the battles to himself like others did. It was obvious that everyone had been affected, but it would have been rude to push them to talk about it. Instead, he focused harder on his work. Like in school, there were always rumors about who he took to bed, but he never dated or entertained thoughts of married despite his family's push for it. He just double downed on his career and was made Head Auror in just a few years.

Recently, he was appointed Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement by President Seraphina Picquery and tasked with sorting out the recent rise of Scourers.
Primary Skills:

- Wandless and Nonverbal Magic: A testament to the formidable magical skills of Percival Graves were his incredibly high level of control and mastery at using magic without speaking the incantation out loud and without the use of a wand, either of which is advanced and often difficult to perform even individually, making his prowess all the more impressive, as he was known to be capable of using both simultaneously, even capable of casting basic spells such as the Summoning Charm, levitate things and otherwise exert force on people and objects through silent hand gestures.

- Dueling: Percival Graves is on par with many of the top duelist in the world. Being able to duel multiple opponents at the same time.

- Magical Law Enforcement: As Head of Magical Law Enforcement, Graves presumably has an encyclopedic knowledge of wizarding law, and especially the ones relevant to the magical community of North America. As a former Auror, he would is also highly trained and skilled with defensive charms, counter-curses and know how to restrain criminals without attracting the attention of the non-magical population.

The Links

* OOC Thread
* IC Thread (Main)
* Approved Characters
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Envious

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Jag

Quote from: Envious on July 24, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
This sounds fun and I'll be applying tomorrow!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ^^

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 24, 2018, 11:16:11 PM
Interested :-)

I'd be happy to have you. ^^

azzmeister89

Sounds interesting, I'll have a character sheet ready by Friday

Codexa

As a serious lover of all things Harry Potter.

I have to say this looks fabulous!

Kuroneko

Quote from: Jag on July 25, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
I'd be happy to have you. ^^

:-) Thank you. I love writing with you.

Would a Native American character work in this part of the Potterverse?

Jag

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s character sheets. ^^

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 25, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
:-) Thank you. I love writing with you.

Would a Native American character work in this part of the Potterverse?

I love writing with you too. ^^ And yes, that would work.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Jag on July 25, 2018, 07:38:51 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone’s character sheets. ^^

I love writing with you too. ^^ And yes, that would work.

Awesome. I'll let my brain wander off on its merry character path, then  :-)

Jag

Just a heads up: Feel free to send in character sheets, but don't expect any replies on them till Friday or Saturday when I am off work. I'll reply to questions in PM or here between now and then as I am able to get online.

Jag

Going through the sheets I have right now, please feel free to send in more as we do still have room.

Also, all of these character will have been alive during World War I (The Great War). Please try to add in something to your histories as to what you were doing at that time. Graves went over seas to fight. There are some that would fight, some that would not, some that chose to stay behind to take care of things, etc...Doesn't have to be a lot, just something to explain what they did during those few years.

Thanks!

Kuroneko

Will do. Almost have mine finished :-) I had to do wand research ;-)

Jag

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 27, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
Will do. Almost have mine finished :-) I had to do wand research ;-)

I look forward to seeing it. ^_^

Kuroneko

Quote from: Jag on July 27, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
I look forward to seeing it. ^_^

Sent, though I just realized I didn't make a final wand decision, so now I need to resend it, LOL. Doing that now.

Jag

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 27, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
Sent, though I just realized I didn't make a final wand decision, so now I need to resend it, LOL. Doing that now.

Heh, I was just about to message you back asking why the wand had two cores and two makers. :P I thought you were going to try to do some kind of twin spirited wand or something and just didn't finish writing it out. >.<

Kuroneko

Quote from: Jag on July 27, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Heh, I was just about to message you back asking why the wand had two cores and two makers. :P I thought you were going to try to do some kind of twin spirited wand or something and just didn't finish writing it out. >.<

.... I think I need more coffee  ;D Though the two spirit wand idea is a cool one.

I'm having a day ...

Jag

News Flash: The Circus is Coming to Town!

Character Name: Xanthus Osset
Player Name: NPC
Sexuality: Unknown
Position: Ringmaster
Wand: Unknown. People say his wand has been wrapped into the handle of his Ringmaster's Whip:

Personality: Those who see his shows see a loud, charismatic showman. An entertainer who has buckets of confidence and a joyous smile and booming voice.
Blood Status: Unknown
Appearance:

Faceclaim: Doug Jones
History:
Xanthus' shows began popping up about two years ago after the war and made their way across Europe before landing in North Carolina. They have slowly been making their way up the coast, but have avoided New York. They have been camped out in Providence, Rhode Island for the past six months. Xanthus recently announced that they would be Albany, New York in two weeks.

Also, we have our first fully approved character sheet and one other that is in discussion. ^_^ Keep sending them in folks!

Kuroneko

Approved :-)

Character Name: Joseph Two Ravens (Tribal name - Kaagaagiw Achak (kuh-GAH-kay-oh AH-chuk - “Spirit Raven”)
Player Name: Kuroneko
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Position: Auror/Obliviator
Wand: 13” Blackthorn wood with a Thunderbird feather core, made by Shikoba Wolfe. A loyal and faithful wand, suited to a warrior, it can, like the bird the feather is taken from, sense danger and perform curses on its own.
Personality: Determined, dedicated, deeply spiritual, introspective, disciplined, focused and hard-working, Joseph believes in the work and takes it seriously. He rose through the ranks to become an Auror and obliviator based on his high degree of skill, his work ethic and his ability as a tracker. Although he can often appear quiet, and serious, once people get to know him they will find him to be a loyal and large-hearted man with a dry sense of humor. He is also a typical Rez kid in the sense that he runs on his own sense of time, and occasionally peppers his speech with his Native language and Rez slang. 
Blood Status: Pure-Blood
Appearance:

Six feet tall with long black hair, dark brown eyes and copper skin, Joseph is quite plainly Native American, of Algonquin/Wampanoag descent. He has traditional tattoos in black ink on the right side of his chest and back, his right arm and the backs of both hands, applied during his tribal initiation. He dresses plainly, but his garments are usually well made and often black, the color of introspection.
Faceclaim: Billy Wirth
History: Born from a long line of Native American medicine people, Joseph’s family secretly had him taken to Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft rather than allow him to be taken to an Indian School, where he would be stripped of his language, heritage, magic and cultural identity. There he was quickly sorted into Wampus House, an early indication of the warrior he would later become. There, he proved to be an excellent student, building on the information and training he had already gained from his family. He did very well in his classes, particularly animal and plant magic, potions, divination, martial magic, and occlumency. Early on he showed a developing skill as an animagus, like his mother, a skill he would perfect. 

Once he completed his training, Joseph initially returned home to complete a formal initiation as a Medicine Man with his people before going back to Ilvermorny to work as a teacher, helping to train other Native children like himself. From there he was recruited to work with the Obliviator ranks for his ability as a tracker. While working there he proved himself just as capable as the wizards and witches he was working with and was promoted to full Obliviator rank. Later, his record as an Obliviator earned him an invitation to join the Aurors.

When the War broke out, Native Americans, who were not American citizens, could not be drafted. Joseph, like many of his People, volunteered to join the army. Like many others, he saw it as a way to gather war honors, count coup and maintain the warrior traditions of his People. He worked alongside the Choctaw codetalkers, providing support for other indigenous soldiers.

When the War was over, Joseph returned to his work as an Auror, shocked but unsurprised by the American government’s refusal to honor the contribution of Native soldiers. It only served to reinforce the idea of separation between Maj and No-Maj within the greater population of the country for him, even though that separation didn’t exist among his own People. Why should the No-Maj government benefit from his magical abilities when they couldn’t even honor his contributions as a man?

He’s settled back into his role with the Aurors, concerned like many about the recent increase in Scourers activity and interested to see how Percival Graves will address the issue.

Primary Skills:

- Animagus: Joseph is a licensed animagus, able to transform into a raven at will, a skill that allows him to follow individuals under investigation inconspicuously and from a distance. In and out of this form he can understand the language of corvids of all kinds. Coupled with a natural ability in animal magic, its use in divination and his cultural training, this makes him a formidable tracker and trapper.

- Wandless and Nonverbal Magic: Like most Native American wizards, Joseph is proficient in wandless magic, a skill primarily learned from his parents and grandparents, who were all Medicine People.

- Magical Combat: Joseph is a formidable opponent when forced to fight but will often seek other ways to capture and restrain criminals without resorting to combat. He can be sly and devious in the use of traps and counter-curses to restrain his quarry.

Jag

Second character has been approved. Three more openings. ^_^

I'm very happy to see people are interested in this. Once the first set of characters get the ground set, I will be opening a second round of character approvals.

Envious

Character Name: Anaba Sibit
Player Name: Envious
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Wand: Crafted by Violetta Beauvais, Anaba's wand is made of polished swamp mayhaw with a rougarou core. It is 15 inches long and rigid.
Personality: At a glance, Anaba seems meek. With her downcast eyes and timidly clasped hands, it's easy to underestimate the witch. This is a perception she chooses to cultivate due to her work as an Auror and Obliviator, but those who know Anaba would never describe her as such. When she first meets your gaze, the intensity is often a shock. The timing is thoughtfully calculated to unbalance the individual so that she may fish for information. She is attentive and perceptive and curious. Most of all, she is nonthreatening. Her voice is clear and confident, but also sympathetic and soothing. She is good at deescalation, guiding conversations, and getting her way though people rarely realize it.
Blood Status: Pure-Blood
Appearance:
History: Anaba is of Native American decent, but her tribal heritage has long been forgotten after a history of persecution and Americanization. Instead, a deep mistrust of no-Maj's, a militant pride in their pure-blood magical abilities, and a history of attending Ilvermorny has created a new heritage for the family. Anaba was sorted into the Wampus house where she was considered uncharacteristically demure compared to others in the house.

As a young girl, she had often been chastised for 'speaking of the hearts of others' and told that it was neither her business nor her duty to comment on that which people wished to keep private. This constant scolding taught her to be mindful of how she used her skills of legilimency, which before formal schooling, had mostly been unfiltered and unsolicited information. She received private lessons from a Professor to help her gain mastery of the ability, but by then the habit of looking down when having a conversation had already set in. She did well in her classes and gained many friends.

As a Native American and a woman, there were very few options to participate in the war effort and it was mostly met with push back. Her family didn't understand why she would want to fight in a No-Maj war, but at 18, Anaba was hungry to experience the world. She eventually joined as a nurse, but became increasingly disinterested in healing the prejudice No-Maj's. Her presence was noted by the MACUSA who had employed a team of Obliviators who were tasked with keeping the use of magic a secret from the No-Maj's. Anaba joined, and after the war she was offered a position within the Department of Magical Law Enforcement which she accepted.

While proud of their pure-blood heritage, her family had no notable skills or positions of authority. Anaba was the first in her family to become an Auror and while incredibly pleased, her mother and father have no idea why she chose such a dangerous profession. She has been working with the Department of Magical Law Enforcement for eight years.
Primary Skills: Anaba's skill set lies heavily in information gathering. She is skilled in legilimency, but does not flaunt the ability and it is not widely known outside of her circle of friends and coworkers. She respects the privacy of others and rarely comments on what she perceives, but it is suspected that she often uses the ability to guide conversations and get her way. While she is an accomplished duelest who is known to be able to use wandless magic, she is better known for her skills as an Obliviator than an Auror.

Jag

Positions still available:

Auror/Executioner
Auror (New Hire)

We have another Auror/Obliviator currently in discussion and I think three (if you include Graves) is enough for that position. ^_^

Erythrite

Ahem. >_>

Character Name: Graela "Grey" Hirsch
Player Name: Erythrite
Sexuality:
Excuse you?
Demisexual, though she wouldn't know how to describe her sexuality if you asked.  There have been only a few people of interest in the past and there wasn't much of a pattern.  Most of the time sex isn't a priority for her.

Wand: 10" Ebony with Sphinx Mane core, Sturdy, made by Mykew Gregorovitch.
Personality: Graela is outspoken, but not obnoxiously so.  If one asks for her opinion then they are sure to get it, though she doesn't necessarily go out of her way to provide it, partially as a defense mechanism, as she knows that she holds some rather unpopularly radical ideas about equality.  She is easy enough to get along with professionally or socialize with casually, but she doesn't often make deep connections with people and has difficulty trusting others with more personal details, to say nothing of the secret of her mixed blood.  It would not be unusual to spend a lively evening in discussion with her, only to discover afterwards that however much she may have spoken of her opinions and argued for her logic, she said nothing of substance about herself.  She prefers socializing in manageable doses, and requires time alone to recharge.  Laughs and smiles from her are relatively rare, though she's not at all without humor; hers is just dryly sarcastic and often difficult to spot.  When she does connect with others she is highly loyal, and perhaps more emotional than people would suspect, as she tends to keep her emotions hidden behind a flat expression.  No one would be likely to classify her as 'warm', at least not upon first meeting her, and she has a tendency towards bluntness.  She is very much devoted to her work and tends to put it above almost everything else in her life.  She is very aware of the fact that she will always be an outcast to some extent, and feels more anger and resentment over that fact than she would like to admit.  Undeniably intelligent, she spends much of her free time reading or pursuing her hobby of metalworking, which her goblin heritage has given her significant skill in.
Graela likes the smell of old books, learning new things, music, autumn mornings, winter afternoons, cats, owls, and other domestic creatures, wit, efficiency, stiff drinks, shiny things (when well-made and not in excess), long walks in the forest, her job (usually), and debating.  Graela dislikes philistines, hot summer days, intolerant people, having to admit when she is wrong, having to apologize, popularity contests, archaic laws, feeling helpless in any regard, flying on broomsticks, and Quiddich.  (Do please try to change her mind on this, she will maintain firmly its tribal mindlessness).
Blood Status:
It's complicated
1/4 goblin.  This is, however, not public information.  Publicly she claims half-blood.

Appearance: Being one-fourth goblin, Grey is unusually short at 4'10".  This is often one of the first things people notice about her, as nearly everyone ends up looking down at her.  In addition, she is equally slight of build.  What muscle she has developed is not bulky but instead lean and wiry; lending her a body that would be fit for a runner or a swimmer if she was possessed of longer limbs.  It follows that she is not particularly curvaceous, instead slim and petite.  The only ‘long’ thing about her are her fingers, which are notably lean and dexterous; another indication of her goblin heritage.  Her face is decidedly square with a strong jaw, prominent brow and cheekbones, and slightly angled eyes, hinting at her non-human blood for those who know what to look for.  Her eyes are blue and her hair curly and a fairly nondescript shade of chestnut brown, which she wears long past her shoulders.

Faceclaim: Kelly Mittendorf
History: Graela was born in Bremen, Northern Germany, her entire existence an accident; the result of a fairly short-lived affair between the half-goblin Morwenna Grephdren and the wizard Ignatius Hirsch.  Though the two were, scandalously, never married, they maintained a friendly relationship after Graela was born.  Growing up as a rare part-goblin, Grey's childhood experiences were in many ways not exactly typical.  Due to the fact that her maternal grandmother, the source of her mother's human blood, had died when Morwenna was young, Morwenna had grown up more enmeshed in goblin culture than wizarding society, and had, in fact, never attended wizarding school or learned the use of a wand.  By association, it logically followed that Grey's time with her mother would provide her with a look into goblin culture that few witches or wizards are ever granted.  Among Graela's pure goblin relatives and their friends, she was not as easily accepted as her mother due to her more overtly 'human' nature, but nevertheless her curiosity, intelligence, and determination eventually led most of the goblins in her grandfather’s circle – not to mention her grandfather himself – to somewhat begrudgingly accept her and begin to teach her certain elements of the wandless magic of the goblins from a fairly early age.  She also grew up speaking enough Gobbledegook to maintain fluency into adulthood.
When it came time for Graela to attend wizarding school, she, unlike her mother, received an acceptance letter to Durmstrang.  Believing that she would be looked down upon for her heritage, Graela began lying about her parentage at school, claiming that her mother had been a non-magical person; someone who she no longer had contact with.  The perpetuation of this lie would eventually lead Grey to falsify her birth documents upon graduation when she applied for a prestigious job working with the DMZ (das Deutsche Ministerium für Zauberkraft).  Grey was successfully accepted into the Auror training program there, and went on to have a successful multi-year career as an Auror in Germany.
During the war, which the German wizarding government neither officially supported nor publicly condemned, employees of the DMZ were severely overworked due to increasing magical incidents in relation to rogue witches or wizards either seeking to help or hinder the war effort.  Following what was officially classified as an 'abnormal magical usage' during one field assignment near the end of the war, Grey was reported for 'suspicious and potentially dark magic' to her superiors, and her mixed heritage - as well as her effort to conceal it - was finally brought to light.
In the wake of this incident, her superiors not wanting to risk a public scandal, Graela was not fired, but instead relegated to a menial desk job and all but disowned by her former colleagues.  As Grindelwald grew in power and influence in Europe, Graela increasingly became the target of prejudiced harassment, both at work and in her personal life.  Eventually the combination of a progressively hostile environment for half-breeds and her professional disgrace led her to relocate to the States in hopes of starting over.

Primary Skills:

Wandless and nonverbal magic - A standard skill for Aurors, particularly those permitted to work in the States.  Due to her experiences as a child and her mixed blood, she took rather naturally to these skills.

Languages - German, English, Gobbledegook.

Exceptionally strong with a wand - It is said that one reason why the wizarding community is so adamant about denying the use of wands to goblins is that they fear a goblin with a wand might be more powerful than his wizard counterpart.  As a half-breed with goblin heritage, but 'witch enough' to be permitted the use of a wand, when Graela does have occasion to draw hers, her magic is exceptionally powerful.

Random Facts:

- Grey's eyes are particularly sensitive to light.  A bright, unexpected flash of light will likely leave her briefly incapacitated if she isn't wearing sunglasses or hasn't performed a charm to shade her eyes in advance.

- Grey has a Maine Coon cat named Arminius.

- Grey is an accomplished piano player but has never performed publicly.

- All of Grey's jewelry (which she wears frequently) is self-made.

- Grey is almost always doing something with her hands.  She has trouble keeping them still for too long.  If she is wearing a ring, she’ll likely end up spinning it.  If she’s holding something, she’ll likely end up fidgeting with it.  If she has nothing in her hands, particularly if she is feeling anxious, she’ll likely tap her nails together or end up tapping her fingers against the nearest surface.
Write like you have a scalpel
in one hand,
and a sledgehammer
in the other.

Jag

Happy to have you join us, Erythrite!

Even though we still have two spot open, I'm going to set up the OOC and get the IC thread started shortly.

We may also have found a Co-GM to help me with things should my medical issues flare up. ^^

Jag

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291382.0
Approved Characters: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291383.0

IC thread should be up an running by Tuesday. I hope to finish it up today or tomorrow, but end of the month is always crazy at work and Tuesday is my day off.

Jag

Everyone welcome our Co-GM, Erythrite. They will take a supportive GM role when I am medically incapable of GMing.

We have also started our In Character game thread! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291451.0

Still room for 2 more.