News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naruto Based RP (Looking for Male for a 1x1)

Started by Psycho Serenity, May 28, 2012, 05:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Serenity

I'm hoping to get one of my ideas out into a RP. Here are the pairings I'm hoping for, it may not be much variety, but oh well.

Naruto/OC (Have two plot ideas for this)

Naruto/Hinata
Naruto/Sakura
(General plot idea for both of those)

Minato/Kushina
(I'd like to work something out with this)
Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.

Sexicon

Hey, what are your plot ideas for the Naruto/Original Character pairing?

I've just started watching Naruto again and I love watching canon and original characters interacting, so I'm really keen for this!  :-)

Sexicon
Fuck me. Sideways. In a chair. Backwards. Twice. From behind. On top. For hours. Upside down. Horizontally. Standing up. In a bed. On a table. In the shower. Hard. Fast. Scissor style. At high noon. In the dark. In a pool. Cowgirl. Windows open. Against a wall. In a closet. During breakfast. In the car. At a park. In the rain. Harder. Faster. Now. Again.

Psycho Serenity

Well I had two ideas to be honest. One is that she's Sakura's sister (though very different). Her and Sakura don't get along and the sister hasn't been around due to being sent off to train a special power she has and is only now returning to be put on a mission with Naruto to check out a village that'd been getting attacked night after night.

Second is a totally random girl that Naruto saves from a band of ninja trying to kill her. He finds out that she's being hunted for something she has and decides to protect her and try to discover why they want her.

For both I have plot twists in mind and ideas to make the story move along but you need to help it alog as well of course.

Occident

I'm like to hear abit about the parental one.

Psycho Serenity

I don't have many ideas, I mean we could always start from the beginning when they were young and think through something. Like it says, I have no real ideas and need to be able to sort through things with anyone interested. =) I just absolutely adore those two.

Occident

Might need to research a bit into their backstories. Time skips would take effect for missions and the like?

azzmeister89

i would be happy to do a naruto/hinata rp with you, will it be orgional series or shippuden age group?

Psycho Serenity

@ Occident. Timeskips are fine, yes. Unless missions are important for something to happen.

@ Azz. I prefer Shippuden.

Occident

I will be heading off any time now,  so may I ask if there is a canon starting point you want?

Psycho Serenity

I'm thinking of starting right at the beginning, where they meet in the school or something. Or at least their first mission together.

azzmeister89

ah good i prefer shippuden too, its easier to make romantic posts and such when your character is of the age where they can understand whats happening

Psycho Serenity

azzmeister89

right well i have never done a naruto based rp before so let me know what your preferences are and when you want to start and i'll follow your lead

Occident

They were from different countries. May I ask how canon this would be? I avoid playing fandoms in highschool settings. I will talk to you again when I return.

Psycho Serenity

@ azz: Well we need some kind of story to go off of first. Some kind of idea just so I don't get bored with the idea.

@ Occident: Yes, but she moved to Konoha later.

azzmeister89

ah good plan. right well here is a list of idea's that i think could work for a shippuden based naruto/hinata rp

1. Hinata finaly gets the courage to ask naruto out but miss understanding he thinks she means training so she attempts to make a training session romantic in some way.

2. set after the current events of shippuden, naruto is about to go off and fight sasuke for the final time and gets a visit from Hinata

3. certain members of the hidden leaf set naruto up by locking them in a house together with many couple like aspects to them

4. Hinata's father decides in a moment of insanity to make an arranged marriage between Hinata and Naruto and they are forced to live together

5. they get given a mission together that was meant to be simple but goes wrong, leaving them stuck in the wild together

if you don't like any of these idea's let me know and i would be happy to see what you have in mind.

Psycho Serenity

Number five sounds like it could be fun. ^^

azzmeister89

well then i look forwards to rping with you.

Psycho Serenity

Me too ^^ When are you wanting to start it? Want to see if you get accepted first?

azzmeister89

i'm fine with starting whenever your ready.

Psycho Serenity

Very well. ^^ Would you be willing to start if I made the thread?

azzmeister89

Psycho Serenity

azzmeister89

Occident

I'm going to read up o. The characters now though I am not entirely I could do them justice. May I ask what others pairings attract you in case I can not?