Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

She held her " are you sure you want this?"

Lady Jenn

"I'm sure," she said, taking a few breaths. "Just might be a good idea for me to lie down once we get up there, and take things slowly getting up the stairs."

Lawshenk

" was kinda hoping you'd say that" she smiled

Lady Jenn

"I could make a bed up down here," Mike said, sounding concerned. "If her dizzy spells are this bad it might be better to do that."

Lawshenk

" Sam choice is yours hunny"

Lady Jenn

"Downstairs might be better," she replied.

"I'll make up two beds," Mike said. "That way you can keep an eye on her, and I'll feel more comfortable that she's being looked after too."

Lawshenk

" thanks Daddy " she turned Sam " how can I dress in your uniform if we're down stairs ?"

Lady Jenn

"I dread to think what you two are planning," Mike said as he went upstairs to get the bedding. "But Mum's not due back yet and I need to work in my office for a bit, so you've got the downstairs to yourself."

Lawshenk

Mandi smiled I got some time then she winked " if it will fit me "

Lady Jenn

"I'll probably be too busy looking at your butt to notice if it isn't," she said, smirking as she lay down on the sofa, closing her eyes in the hope the world would stop spinning.

Lawshenk

She smiled and waited for her dad to set up the beds " thank you daddie " she said oh to sweetly "

Lady Jenn

"Not been much of a girlfriend so far," Sam said, laughing. "I'm the trained medic but you're having to look after me."

Lawshenk

" I love helping though " she smiled and started to undress

Lady Jenn

"If I felt better I'd be helping you with your clothes," she said, smirking. "But then you wouldn't be getting dressed again for a while."

Lawshenk

" not yet not with my dad in the house " she smiled and reached in the bag taking out Sam's uniform

Lady Jenn

"I think I'm enjoying the view already," she said. "If it doesn't fit we can always get you one that does."

Lawshenk

It's was about a size too small but she struggled in it

Under ocean Gerri finds the council, they start to show her what happen with Sam this confused Gerri further until the end when they tell her the truth about Sam. She thanked them and left heading for the hospital

Lady Jenn

"Hey, it looks better on you when it's tight," she said, smirking. "I think it might actually look better than it did on me to be honest."

The doctor who was looking after Clint was talking to one of the nurses as Geri entered the hospital, smiling as she approached. "I'm sure he'll appreciate the company, I think his mum wants to go home and rest."

Lawshenk

Mandi smiled " you saying I'm fat?' she joked

Getting smiled and walked up to them both " hi Clint " she said her hair still dripping " I erm just need to chat with you mum for a bit we won't be long '

Lady Jenn

"Hey, nothing wrong with having curves," she replied. "I find them very sexy personally."

"Is everything okay?" his mum asked. "I got a text from his dad just now saying Mandi had to take your friend back to ours because she refused to let her be kept in hospital any longer."

Lawshenk

Shock covers gerri's face and she gulped " Sam is with Mandi, can we go outside please"

Lady Jenn

"No," she said, narrowing her eyes. "If you've got anything to say you can say it right here."

Lawshenk

She swore under her breath " Sam's a royal"

Lady Jenn

"I...I knew," she said. "I kept her secret for a reason, there's something else you should know." She sat down and sighed. "They were twins Geri, Sam..." she looked away. "Sam died, I don't know what happened, but the minute I saw that nurse...it's her sister Lorna, that's why you didn't recognise her, they must have both been mermaids, I only knew Sam was."

Lawshenk

" no no as a royal she has a free pick off life mate but if there pick rejects them then the mate forgets them that according to the council is why I forgot"