Firefly's Fanbased Requests - rurouni kenshin

Started by Firefly, June 10, 2013, 02:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefly

This is a req thread made for my Fanbased ideas. PM me if any of this interests you

First off, when we roleplay:

*I do not, and will not, ever play a "Naughty Mother" Or an older woman to a younger man. One of the things that I enjoy most through roleplay is playing a young woman (usually aged 16 - 25.) With an older male partner.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair.

-I will not dominate anyone.

-There is an F-List in my signature.

-Do not expect instantaneous replies. If Im having a good week, you could see a couple replies a day, but that is never a guarantee. If you are not ok with waiting for replies for a week or two at a time (very possibly more) I might not be the partner for you.

What I'm craving right now:

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption

Sojiro Seta X Ai Nishimura

Ai is the orphaned daughter of a Shogunate lord, killed during the final turbulent days of the Meiji revolution. Her mother died giving birth to her, just after the war ended. She grew up a ward of the village. A village that wanted nothing to do with her. She was often beaten, or ignored all together. But she persevered. She learned to keep her head down, and her mouth shut. She did what was asked of her and didn't argue. Smiling through it all.

Sojiro is a lost soul wandering Japan in the hopes of finding his own truth. His own beliefs to guide his life and his sword. Six years into his spiritual journey he comes across a small village, and a young woman that reminds him very much of the boy he used to be. Their similar childhoods draw them together. In her he sees a chance for redemption, for a clean slate.
Click my links, you know you want to!

Firefly

This is my list of settings/ideas. Chances are if they arent in my 'cravings' Im not particularly interested, but you never know. Im also a little flexible so feel free to pitch ideas, but dont be offended if I decline them. And lastly if there is a strike through it, it is unavailable.

The Punisher

Round Two

Lauren's a young woman, about to begin her first year of university, until events take place (similar to those in The Punisher) and shes left grief stricken, angry and out for vengeance. Only she doesnt have the weapons knowledge, experience, or skill set to pull it off, and she only gets herself beaten nearly to death.

Frank Castle, who at this point in time would have exacted his own brand of vengeance and moved on to purging the world or criminals as the Punisher would stumble upon her in the ally in which she was left to die and help her, and eventually agree to help her in her quest to avenge her family by training her and teaching her how to fight etc...

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption

Ai is the orphaned daughter of a Shogunate lord, killed during the final turbulent days of the Meiji revolution. Her mother died giving birth to her, just after the war ended. She grew up a ward of the village. A village that wanted nothing to do with her. She was often beaten, or ignored all together. But she persevered. She learned to keep her head down, and her mouth shut. She did what was asked of her and didn't argue. Smiling through it all.

Sojiro is a lost soul wandering Japan in the hopes of finding his own truth. His own beliefs to guide his life and his sword. Six years into his spiritual journey he comes across a small village, and a young woman that reminds him very much of the boy he used to be. Their similar childhoods draw them together. In her he sees a chance for redemption, for a clean slate.

Inuyasha

Rin is all grown up

Sesshoumaru X Rin

Rin is twenty years old now, living in a village that Sesshoumaru left her in for her own safety some years back. She was still a child then and didn't understand. Now he has come back for her, but doesnt expect to find the beautiful woman she has become, nor to find that she has harbored a great hatred for what she saw as him abandoning her.

Harry Potter

A Second Chance

Pairing: Severus Snape X Holly Deveraux (OC)

Holly Deveraux has just entered her sixth year at Hogwarts School or Witchcraft and Wizardry. Despite coming from a well off, pureblood family, and being in Ravenclaw house, she has a few things in common with Professor Snape. She has grown up neglected by her family, her parents bickering has become a constant in her life, sometimes the fighting even turns towards her, which is why she relishes the time she gets to spend at Hogwarts, her safe haven and home. Though even school isn't without its bumps. While Holly has a cheerful disposition and gets along with most people, she doesn't have many friends, and her quiet and thoughtful attitude sometimes draws the wrong conclusion. She excels in almost everything she's chosen to study, DADA and Potions being her best, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies her worst. Despite her excellent grades, she often goes unnoticed, except by one Professor. Because they share similar childhoods, and she looks very much like the woman he once loved.

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

Firefly

New craving

The Black Dagger Brotherhood

The Blind Kings Daughter

Alyssa was a chosen called upon to serve Wrath son of Wrath, when he was wounded and in need. One thing led to another and Alyssa fell pregnant. Not wanting her daughter Nessa to grow up in the strict confines of the chosen sanctuary she fled her life as a chosen. When Nessa was born she was given into the care of what Alyssa thought was a good pureblooded family who couldnt have children of their own. A letter was written to Wrath, but only to be delivered upon his accession to the throne.

Now some twenty – five years later Wrath has accepted his role as King of the race, and the letter has finally been delivered. After searching for and finding his daughter, and after confirming through blood tests that she is in fact his child, shes been brought to the Brotherhoods mansion.

The pairing here would be her and one of the Brothers (OC or canon, but if canon then it cannot be Phury or Butch.)

Firefly

Firefly

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

No real plot for this one but interested in a roleplay with a new generation, new slayer. All the characters would be OC and I would play the young woman who has just come into her power as a Slayer (So we'll just pretend the last season where all slayers were given their powers didnt happen Instead Buffy defeated the big bad, dying in the process, managing to close the hellmouth in Sunnydale)

Possible pairings: A young watcher x OC slayer, we could go the traditional route of the series and have vampire x Slayer but in that case I would want to redefine what a vampire is. For example maybe they arent all souless monsters. Perhaps like people some choose to be bad some good. I dont want a repeat of the show in terms of the buffy/angel or buffy/spike relationship though.

Firefly

Really craving something in Harry Potter, I have a plot below but id be interested in discussing other ideas to though im not open to many other canon pairings unless maybe exploring the past when sirius was young, or a young james. Otherwise we could do OCxOC

Harry Potter

A Second Chance

Pairing: Severus Snape X Holly Deveraux (OC)

Holly Deveraux has just entered her sixth year at Hogwarts School or Witchcraft and Wizardry. Despite coming from a well off, pureblood family, and being in Ravenclaw house, she has a few things in common with Professor Snape. She has grown up neglected by her family, her parents bickering has become a constant in her life, sometimes the fighting even turns towards her, which is why she relishes the time she gets to spend at Hogwarts, her safe haven and home. Though even school isn't without its bumps. While Holly has a cheerful disposition and gets along with most people, she doesn't have many friends, and her quiet and thoughtful attitude sometimes draws the wrong conclusion. She excels in almost everything she's chosen to study, DADA and Potions being her best, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies her worst. Despite her excellent grades, she often goes unnoticed, except by one Professor. Because they share similar childhoods, and she looks very much like the woman he once loved.

If this doesnt tickle your fancy Im open to plotting out something else in the harry potter world :]

Firefly

The Black Dagger Brotherhood

The Blind Kings Daughter

Alyssa was a chosen called upon to serve Wrath son of Wrath, when he was wounded and in need. One thing led to another and Alyssa fell pregnant. Not wanting her daughter Elsa to grow up in the strict confines of the chosen sanctuary she fled her life as a chosen. When Elsa was born she was given into the care of what Alyssa thought was a good pureblooded family who couldnt have children of their own. A letter was written to Wrath, but only to be delivered upon his accession to the throne.

Now some twenty – five years later Wrath has accepted his role as King of the race, and the letter has finally been delivered. After searching for and finding his daughter, and after confirming through blood tests that she is in fact his child, shes been brought to the Brotherhoods mansion.

The pairing here would be her and one of the Brothers (OC or canon, but if canon then it cannot be Zadist or Phury or Butch.)

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption

Firefly

The Punisher

Round Two

Lauren's a young woman, about to begin her first year of university, until events take place (Her family taken from her) and shes left grief stricken, angry and out for vengeance. Only she doesnt have the weapons knowledge, experience, or skill set to pull it off, and she only gets herself beaten nearly to death.

Frank Castle, who at this point in time would have exacted his own brand of vengeance and moved on to purging the world or criminals as the Punisher would stumble upon her in the ally in which she was left to die and help her, and eventually agree to help her in her quest to avenge her family by training her and teaching her how to fight etc...

Firefly

Blood and Chocolate​

The Pack's Fresh Start​

*If you haven’t read Blood and Chocolate I am open to pursuing this as an Original idea by modifying it slightly. It would simply be about a group of Were wolves (or something else, vampires, or whatever) that run an inn, with humans converging slowly on them. Hunting them because they believe them to be a threat.*

Pairings that I would accept: OC/Gabriel, Vivian/Gabriel *I would prefer OC though. OC/OC​

What is left of the pack has moved on, opening a small inn outside Rutland, Vermont. Its been a rocky year to say the least, but everyone is finally getting back on their feet. The pack has a strong, stable leader, and the inn that was opened six months ago is turning a good profit. With acres and acres of land belonging to the loups-garoux, backing up onto the Green Mountain National forest, they are able to relax and run free with little worry or concern.

That is until members of the pack begin to go missing, one turning up dead. Shot with a silver bullet. Someone is hunting the pack, and getting ever closer to finding them. The biggest question is who.

Firefly

Current craving

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption