#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

I'm bored

#ElliquiyProblems

RedRose

I have the flu and I'm trying to write up my posts when I'm feeling good enough to sit... #ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

When you go from writing with one partner who prefers the present tense to then replying to a different partner who prefers past tense and then on to a third partner who also prefers using pretense, and then you get so confused that you start wondering what it might be like to write a story completely using future tense.

With second-person narrative.

#ElliquiyProblems

Verasaille

Relax, Justric. You sound a little tense...    XD   (sorry, could not resist!)

Your partners are slowing down their posting rates, and you are not sure if they are getting bored or the stories are just not exciting enough to hold their attention. BUT! You know as soon as you take on more rp's suddenly all the older ones start posting more often and suddenly you are faced with not one or two a day to answer...but a DOZEN!   ::)

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Verasaille on February 26, 2017, 12:41:49 AM
Relax, Justric. You sound a little tense...    XD   (sorry, could not resist!)
LOL That's too good.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Elysian Radiance

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Gman001

Fury Aphrodisia

Quote from: Gman001 on March 03, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
And there goes the cola through my nostrils...

Story of MY life.

OT: Okay, this topic for a half an hour, twenty minutes to bang out a post for this game, and then there's something over here... wait... Hang on, where did that picture go?

<Four hours later>

Right... so... what did I need this for?

#ElliquiyProblems
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Oniya

Quote from: Gman001 on March 03, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
And there goes the cola through my nostrils...

Sip, swallow, scroll.  #ElliquiyProblems
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Gman001

Oh the gif reactions I could summon for the last two posts, but nay...I shan't

Fury Aphrodisia

The inability to tell someone "I just wanna open up your head and lick your brain!" Without sounding like a serial killer, anyway.

#ElliquiyProblems
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Hob

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on March 05, 2017, 01:55:47 AM
The inability to tell someone "I just wanna open up your head and lick your brain!" Without sounding like a serial killer, anyway.

#ElliquiyProblems

Would that still be considered giving head?

When you realize that your partner didn't write quite what you thought they wrote...AFTER you've spent an hour working on 'the perfect reply.'

#ElliquiyProblems

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on March 05, 2017, 01:55:47 AM

#ElliquiyProblems
I tell my husband all the time I wish he could brain transplant to me like the doctor in Nightmare Before Christmas just so I could have a fraction of his creativity.

Fury Aphrodisia

Oh Greg.

OT: Apparently, when I go to sleep is when everything explodes, no matter how late I stay up.

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

When you keep insisting that, no, you are not planning on any group games right now... and you get the feeling that people are still nodding at each other knowingly, smirking.

#ElliquiyProblems

Verasaille

Whistles innocently at Justric's problems. Who me?

OT: Not having many posts to answer for a few days while you mull over a good response to the ones you have that deserve more thought and creativity....suddenly you get more posts and they are all such mind boggling and delicious they start all melding into one symphony of conflicting desires.

NOW...which one do I answer first? They are all brilliant! I have such talented partners!!  ;D

#Elliquiyproblems
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Inkidu

Having no RPs to reply to and the desire to write. :P

#ElliquiyProblems
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Trigon

Having too many messages come your way

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

A minstrel who fell in love with a lord's daughter and had that love returned, only for her to unexpected attempt to kill him one day, screaming that he had to die. After escaping her, he later hears that she's been murdered, and he's to blame...

A half-orc thug who gives up a life of crime to go adventuring in order to better provide for his half-elf wife...

A toymaker who unexpectedly gains the ability to wield wild magic after a fey creature buys a simple wooden top from him...

A halfling thief who is discovers that she is far more violent than most folks would give a halfling credit for...

TOO MANY CHARACTER IDEAS!!

#ElliquiyProblems

Fury Aphrodisia

I ain't got time for real life, I've got adventuring to do!

#ElliquiyProblems

Twisted Crow

Feeling like you are often on the furthest 'backburner' when caught up.  ::)

#ElliquiyProblems

Blythe

When you watch a movie and the aesthetics are so gorgeous that you think "MUST FIND ELLIQUIY RP FOR THIS NOW" whether or not you could even take on another RP!

#ElliquiyProblems

Inkidu

Having no RPs in four days, wanting to role play, but eventually life gets to you, and just as you're at an enthusiasm nadir... boom five games. :P

#AwComeOn!#ElliquiyProblems
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Hob

"Daylight Saving Time"??  What do you mean I have one hour less than usual to write?!

#ElliquiyProblems

Fury Aphrodisia

A submission? Sure! I like this piece... oh and this one is good too. Ooooh, can't forget this one! Oh, and this one too! Wait... what do you mean it has to be one of MINE?

#ElliquiyProblems