Naruto: Will of Fire (Need one Genin and Jonin [possibly])

Started by Vaulera, April 15, 2012, 09:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

I am the new GM for the roleplay that snowe had begun, but due to some outbursts and a Ban(?) means he can no longer continue.  I need to have one more genin on squad 8 if you show interest, make a character with the template below, and if you have any questions, PM me.

Name:
Alias:
Birthday:
Sexual Preference: Orientation and dominant or passive.
Sexual Likes/Kinks:
Sexual Dislikes/Turn-offs:
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
Rank: Genin or Advanced Genin. -- Advanced are stronger and older.
Position: Squad 10
Blood Type: O-
Chakra Nature: Your elemental nature. Choose one.

Special Abilities:

What makes them different to anyone else; If you're Kyuubi Host, state it here. Got the Sharingan, here. Byakugan, here. Intelligence? har. Part of a clan/family with a Hiden. HIYAAARRR!

Weaknesses:

Everyone has one specific weakness. You should have one to go with each special ability you have, and they should make up for those abilities.

For instance: Naruto has insane chakra stores, on the other hand he uses numerous times the chakra per jutsu, even silly jutsu like Harem Technique, than a normal person would. This is because he has no chakra control.

Appearance: Picture or Paragraph please. Or, both.

Personality:

History: Make it pretty please.

Inventory:
List
Yo
Sheet

Summoning Contract: Delete if you don't have one. Or just make one up?

Specialties:
List from one to three
types of jutsu
this character can use. I.E Naruto uses Clone techniques, ninjutsu and taijutsu.
Sakura uses medical, taijutsu and ninjutsu.
Kakashi uses ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
Otherwise you can just pick -one- and you'll use that as a master, but may only use D-ranks of other jutsu.

For an example, Rock Lee is stronger, faster, far more endurant than people twice his age and rank, yet can use no other jutsu, meaning he only uses taijutsu. A genin who -only- uses taijutsu, or genjutsu, or another form of jutsu here can even learn S-rank kinjutsu, except they can't learn anything else other than those ninjutsu over the rank of D. So, it's power over availability, or availability over power. You choose.

[color=6b314a]Jutsus:[/color]  [By Rank. Explain Customs at the star mark]
S[/u]

A[/u]

B[/u]

C[/u]

D[/u]

E[/u]
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique

Roleplay Frog

Vaulera

Hey whoops, I put that in the wrong thread post, I'll remedy that immediately.

Annie

So we should discuss about the game in this thread, right? Do you want us to move our already made chars sheets to this thread, Vaulera? I mean, it would be easier to track, especially for new players who would want to know what chars were already made.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

rachelongaku

I would love to join. What exactly are you looking for still? I can fill out a template soon.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Vaulera

Alright, this is for unapproved characters, here for reviewing, I want every approved character to be on the character thread for EX NC naruto will of fire character thread. I need to know who is what and where, because I am dividing the whole thing into three squad threads and different areas including character and OOC. I am looking for one more genin in squad nine, so in general, we need a character who is unique, someone with some fairly different abilities. I will review the characters here and advise changes.

Annie

Oh, ok. I didn't know about the character thread. Will post my char there.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton