News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Supernatural, Population 15 [IC] [Day 5]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Unsure of who could have done this, Josi looks at Teno and raises a brow. "What reason do you have to say our leader is to blame? Why would we vote him in? Unless you want to put blame on Ryven, Pixie, Miss Mar, Kistu, LadySky, Precious and Sateru as well. After all they voted him in. Right? So wouldn't that put them under question as well? If we are blindly voting I will go with Silk, only because I don't know her and can't be sure she is trustworthy in this endeavor."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (0)
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (0)
Rockin (1) - Ryven
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Teno (4) - Rockin, Kip, Sateru, DarkAngel
Kitsu (1) - Precious
Evil Pixie/DarkAngel (6) - Silk Satine, Marguerite, Teno, Precious, Rafufu, daylily
precious (1) - Kitsu
Queentrippingserpent (1) - LadySky
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (1) - Josietta
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: 0

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 7 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Rockin

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Kitsu

Though it would make sense for the demons to vote one of their own to power, Kitsu hoped like hell that wasn't the case. It would just suck if their man in the tight black suit wound up being a super villain instead of the hero they all believed him to be. Refusing to believe he'd helped vote a demon to power he randomly threw his vote for Precious.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Kip

Kip looked at Teno in shock.  "Me?  I've got nothing to do with it!  You must be to blame and trying to shift the focus onto others."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Sateru

Even if it does seem advantageous for a demon to try to hide one of their own in the top ranks, Sateru cannot help hoping that Kip wasn't one of them.   After all, he was chosen for reasonable reasons so he decided to not vote for him.   On the other end, he did admit that it was suspicious for Teno to vote for their leader.  In the end, he made his choice and threw his vote in, after all...   this was under the hope of preventing chaos and disorder from spreading rampant in their group.

DarkAngel

I haven't killed anyone and I'm diffidently not the muffin man either  XD

Teno

Hmm, ok. You are right, and I was wrong. I know that you are one of us, and I apologize for voting for you. But if only for self preservation and nothing else, I should change my vote and place it upon Evil Pixie and hope that you can forgive me. Besides, your name tells it all.

Kitsu

Che! Reasonable reasons my ass Sateru. You know you just wanted to see Kip in that tight black outfit too. ^-^
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

DarkAngel

You know I can forgive Miss Mars but you Teno Just don't know how to read a book and judge it by its cover , I have change my vote

I hope your smeckle falls off

precious

I think Evil Pixie is the way to go, too.  After all, her name does say evil!

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

I'm gonna leave the voting open for a bit until I come back later tonight in case votes are changed at the last minute. Need to go do some work for fiance's sister so she can pay my credit card bill overdue by 5 months >.< Check my Absences oh and my updated Ons/Offs xD

PS. I do have Kip's decision should it come down to a tie. He told me last night since he's gonna be away for 1-2 days.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

rafufu

The Dark Raven

Switching to Evil Pixie...since Rafufu was kind enough to see that I have nothing to hide.  I can't be duplicitous pre-coffee.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (0)
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (0)
Rockin (1) - Ryven
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Queentrippingserpent
Teno (4) - Rockin, Kip, DarkAngel, Sateru
Kitsu (1) - precious
DarkAngel (6) - Silk Satine, Marguerite, Teno, precious, Rafufu, daylily
precious (1) - Kitsu
Queentrippingserpent (1) - LadySky
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (1) - Josietta
daylily (0)

Most of those gathered in Supernatural decided to eliminate Evil Pixie now turned DarkAngel. For she seemed suspicious to them and so those who remained surrounded her and brought her out to the main square where they tied her hands and feet with lead weights. Once properly restrained she was taken out back to a deep lake that had been blessed by a priest and was now considered holy water and thrown in.

If she were a demon the supernatural entity would come out of her mouth in a cloud of black smoke and break through the surface of the waters. If she weren't they would try and save her. Unfortunately DarkAngel sank like a weight and no black smoke came to the surface. She had been a mere human and so those who remained returned to the town with heavy hearts.

Hopefully the demon would not strike again but only time would tell as night fell upon Supernatural.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • DarkAngel - human
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 6 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky stood by and watched the unjust death of the sweet DarkAngel. She had felt it in her soul that no demon resided in her but could not convince other to believe with her. Diving into the icy lake she swam deep to bring the lost one back up for a proper burial. Unable to save her life LadySky cried as she dug the grave and bid her friend farewell.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Feeling guilty that he voted her just to save his own life, he helped LadySky out of the water, hauling the body away from the side. He took the spade and dug the grave, letting LadySky say her final farewell before burying her.

Saku

Night had fallen on Supernatural. During the night paranormal forces had set to work, trying to choose one of the humans who had entered their land to eliminate. A decision was reached and they converged on the chosen one, using their abilities to effectively kill the unfortunate human and then they departed, satisfied with the night's work. But low and behold! An angel had sensed a faint cry for help from one of her charges and had descended from above to give life back to the poor soul and so the person was saved from the demons and lived to see another day. When morning came the demons would realize that their plan had backfired and resolved not to be so careless in the future.

The remaining humans still had a choice to make though. They had sent one of their own to her death earlier, thinking that she had been the demon responsible when she had in fact been innocent. Now, they would have to place their votes once more to see if they could make a better decision today.

Would the humans take out the demon or would they once again eliminate one of their own?

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 6 Humans.
I'm back!

Ryven

Ryven peers at all the others, noting no death in the night.  "Hmm..."

Silk Satine

"I honestly don't know for certain.  At least one of those who voted for Angel must be a demon, so I'm putting my mark for her."

precious

I second that line of logic.  I vote for Silk Satine as well. 

Transgirlenstein

Seems reasonable to me.  Silk Satine it is.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0