Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Wooot! Got my post done this morning before I have to start working at my actual job. xD Umm, I had my darling notice yours, Pan. Just give her a little second and she'll start assisting him.

Also...you'll want to use this tag header right at the top of your posts. We use them in group games because it makes it a bit easier to figure out who is in what scene and on what day. You might want to think of a last name for him as well.

Name: Landon ???
Date | Time: June 7th 2020 | Morning
Wearing:
Tagging:  Benjamin, Reese

[b]Name:[/b] [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290289.msg14517771#new]Landon ???[/url]
[b]Date | Time:[/b] June 7th 2020 | Morning
[b]Wearing:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b] Front Desk
[b]Tagging:[/b]  Benjamin, Reese[hr]

Eros

The question of the sticker for the speed dating is a good one and definitely food for thought.

I shall PM my answer as soon as I've made a descion.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

pantalaimon

I shall include that on my next post.  With the back story given its entirely plausible whatever name he gives as the last may or may not be a lie/change depending who he is talking to and how well they know him.  He doesn't actually know his own real last name anyhow.

Flower

If you don't want him to have a passport, that's fine. I googled it and apparently some places don't require it. However, it does seem  to make traveling to certain places a wee bit difficult.

I'd say to make his life easier, just give him one. If you rather not, that's up to you.

pantalaimon

Alright I'll give one when checking in.  I'll answer the questions for the speed date activity here shortly since my application is suspended until Sunday (I'm assuming its Wednesday somewhere and will be Saturday somewhere else until then) due to the holidays.

lustfulintentions

Strega

Hey lustful, I was hoping your character would share your avatar's.. gifts!
Seriously, I can't stop looking at it -feels ruined- XD

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Strega on November 20, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
Hey lustful, I was hoping your character would share your avatar's.. gifts!
Seriously, I can't stop looking at it -feels ruined- XD

Ha! And just what 'gifts' might have you been hoping to see there? ;)

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

RedPhoenix

Also any idea when the speed dating thingy will start? My Ewrimo really needs a boost. :(

Flower

RedPhoenix

Flower

If you're looking for something right now to boost your count, maybe the storyteller's cafe? I know the other mentors have the holidays prompt thread too. That might help.

Flower

We're not starting yet...but I have the thread created here in case folks want to bookmark it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=296517.0

Out of curiosity, are people interested in roleplaying their character's interaction with whomever is doing sign-ins and helping people with their stickers? Or are most folks just going to kind of put that stuff in the background and plop down in their seats?

RedPhoenix

Flower

I updated the time schedule to include Amanda's darling. Also welcome! :) Hopefully we get another person to fill in the NPC spot. xD

edit: If I get everything I need, we might be able to start this sooner than anticipated. I'm working on my intro.

pantalaimon

Hopefully my header/tagging was right in the new post.  Let me know if I can/should change anything in how I did that one, tried to work in those doing things around the desk as well as the registration bit.

Flower

There are a few things....but you can't fix that post due to being unapproved. We can get you the right code going forth though.

[b]Name:[/b] [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290289.msg14517601#msg14517601]Landon Myers[/url]
[b]Date | Time:[/b] June 7th 2020 | Morning
[b]Wearing:[/b] A pair of khaki pants, and a maroon polo shirt.
[b]Location:[/b] Front Desk
[b]Tagging:[/b]  Benjamin, Reese, (Apollo and Abby indirectly)[hr]

It seems like there's a wee bit of confusion about who is in what area. I do believe Apollo and Abby have left the front desk area. Please make sure to update your tag headers, guys. It helps keep down these types of mistakes. :)

Flower

Also, Pan, you can let me know your answers. I don't think any other approvals are happening for the next few days. xD

Eros

Hello,

I hope that everyone is having themselves a good day.

Quick question, does the speed dating event have a dress code?
I am brave, I am bruised

Strega

I am wearing something flashy, just to let you know, code or not! XD

Flower

Nope. It's up to your character how they'd like to present themselves.

Eros

I am unsure if I should go suit or something more casual. Both can be sourced from my FC and will change AVI in tag for event.
I am brave, I am bruised

Eros

I am brave, I am bruised