A Knight and His Squire (M/M, Bon - NC, D/s Possible)

Started by Suiko, February 17, 2012, 08:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Every knight has his squire; someone he can rely on always to watch his back and ensure that everything is as it should be. Its not uncommon for a knight to remain with his selected squire for years and serve together for King and Country, and with such a firm bond of trust between two men, sometimes the relationship becomes deeper, more meaningful...

The Knight (your character) has always been a faithful servant to the Crown; the people love him and he is the King's confident, someone the man can confide in and trust with matters he would give to no one else. He is given a mission of great import (whatever it is can be discussed) and in its course, must travel to a far-off country. Usually he travels alone, but due to the length of the mission, the King insists he is to take a Squire (me) with him.

A boy has already been readied; it is to be his first mission and while he is a little smaller, maybe even feminine in appearance, he is determined to do well by the Knight. And so they set off together, their journey beginning. It is normal for many days, but over time the Squire becomes closer to the Knight, wishing that there could be more between them.

The Knight had spoken of his many female conquests however, and so he never dares to hope... The journey continues and as they pass through numerous towns, they trust one another more, they become less guarded... And perhaps the Knight's mind wanders as he looks at the slender boy's figure...

I've been craving this for a long time. We could begin mid-way through their mission, or at the beginning depending on preference. I'd want a buildup of tension as the Knight gradually wonders more about being with the boy... Maybe some scenes with the Squire asleep, the Knight stealing small touches?

Eventually I'd like their feelings to be made clear somehow. To bring an NC element into it, the Knight could drink too much one night, could forget about the boy's wishes and act out his desires; a long time on the road would build up a man's needs after all.

Bondage would be included; rope, blindfolds, nothing too extreme. Depending on your taste the Knight could ask the Squire to wear dresses to make it easier since he's always though of himself being straight, but that's not necessary. Any other kinks could be added as you like; there's room for teasing, for some D/s play if you'd like to develop that into their relationship... The story is open for discussion.

Please PM if interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -