Magical board game

Started by galgalar, April 10, 2013, 03:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galgalar

Here goes the setting. (sorry for the language, English is my second)

A long time ago a an hybrid between an incubus and a Djinn got trap in a Cristal. From time to time the creature must feed on sexual energy to keep the natural balance of thing.
This time the crystal appear in a magical board game.
I'm looking for player to play the game. Has the game master I will play the game aka the djinn. I will control the flow of the game.

The game could be either a couple playing or a group of friend (no more that 4).
Each character will a their ow stats (Heights, weight, breast size, penis size etc.) Each player will have a stats 10 in willpower.

The flow of the game will be as follow each player take a turn throwing the dice and a challenge or event will occur. At the end of each player turn a a bigger event will occur.
Each player will describe how they play the event, they can choose to refuse to play, but at that occasion they will do a willpower check if they succeed they can refuse if not they are compelled to do it. At the end of each successful challenge players will gain points. Later in the course of the game points will be explain to the player

Each character start with a 3 perk (sexual preference and fetish) and can gain some during the course of the game.

(The game will include sex, bondage, fetish, breast enhancement, tg, etc.) 

If you are interested in participating in the game  answer the threads or pm me.

Kaedia

We talked in PM but I thought it'd be nice to go ahead and put this here for any potential other players to see.

Name: Kayla
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 134 lbs  (Medium frame)
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brunette
Hair length: Shoulder length
Breast size: 36B
Level of dominance in couple: 0 (Equal partner)
Perks: Heterosexual, Fetish for humiliation, Loyal to family/friends
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Yukina

I'd love to join this. It seems like a great idea.

(Feel free to tell me if this has mistakes)
Name: Mary
Height: 5'0''
Weight: 102 lbs. (Small Frame)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Shoulder length
Breast Size: 28CC
Level of Dominance in Couple: -3
Perks: Bisexual, transformation fetish, librarian

Tamhansen

I'd be very interested in joining this game.

(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
Name: Shawn
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 175 Lbs
Eye color: Greyish green
Hair color: Dark brown
Penis length: 7"
Penis circumference: 8"
Level of Dominance in couple: +1
Perks: Bisexual, excellent stamina, exhibition fetish

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

galgalar

I'm about to start another game so if any are interested. For this one i rather not be player and play just the game. I already have an applicant and I'm ready to take more player in the fold.