Roll One
Roll Two
Roll Three
Roll Four
Roll Five

Missing the final roll.

And Skynet, looking good now.

Skynet

Just to run it by you again, I want to play a Tiefling.  But some folks view it as a rather powerful race.  I'll let you be the judge as to whether or not it's too much for your game:

QuoteTieflings are defined by their class levels—they do not possess racial HD. They have the following racial traits.
+2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma: Tieflings are quick in body and mind, but are inherently strange.
Darkvision: Tieflings see in the dark up to 60 feet.
Skilled: Tieflings have a +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Stealth checks.
Spell-Like Ability: Tieflings can use darkness once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the tiefling's class level.
Fiendish Resistance: Tieflings have cold resistance 5, electricity resistance 5, and fire resistance 5.
Fiendish Sorcery: Tiefling sorcerers with the Abyssal or Infernal bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer class abilities.
Languages: Tieflings begin play speaking Common and either Abyssal or Infernal. Tieflings with high Intelligence scores can choose any of the following: Abyssal, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Infernal, and Orc.

The Tiefling race is in the Pathfinder Bestiary, according to the OGC.

As a Tiefling, my ability scores would be:

Str 11 Dex 17 Con 15 Int 18 Wis 10 Cha 10

Kythia

Quote from: Blythe on July 24, 2013, 07:25:20 PM
Kythia, I have the following from you:

Roll One
Roll Two
Roll Three
Roll Four
Roll Five

Missing the final roll.

And Skynet, looking good now.

I sent it to Daniika.  Just checking if that was a sockpuppet of yours, certainly not a stupid mistake.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/dicebot.php?r=48672

Ugh

VioletPanda

I should have sent all the roles to you. One of them was a 5, Kythia, so don't feel too bad.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Blythe

LukaWolf, haven't received any rolls from you. Just got the check. Since you had a five anyway (gah, too small!), you can reroll the six rolls and send them to me. Remember, my Dicebot ID is 42233

Skynet, a tiefling is fine. I don't think that'll be a problem. Those scores look good.

And as for sheets, I strongly prefer Mythweavers, but I did link in my first post to a sheet that would let you build up a sheet. I'd be open to other ways of getting sheets, if anyone else has a preferred method.

Kythia, you can reroll one number if you like. Scores are a skosh low.

Kythia

I like "skosh" and shall reroll.  On its way, rerolling the 8 (shock!)

Kythia

Blythe

Not bad, but certainly bloody better than an 8. *nod*

VioletPanda

Not sure if you got the rolls, but I copied them;

15, 11, 16, 12, 10, 17

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Blythe

Quote from: LukaWolf on July 26, 2013, 06:19:51 PM
Not sure if you got the rolls, but I copied them;

15, 11, 16, 12, 10, 17

I got them this time!  :-)

And Skynet, yes, roll randomly for gold. I'd need to look up really quickly what you roll for it, though.

Also, I need to compile some info about the adventure path for all of you, as it could be handy and might be needed for more tailored character creation. My apologies for being so slow!  :-\

Blythe

Want to apologize for the delay here. I came down with strep, so I haven't been at my best. But in a day or two, I'll have posted a good chunk of information all of you will need for this.

Blythe

More things seem to have come up in real life that are hindering my ability to sit down and get together necessary tabletop information.

I'm really sorry about the delay in all of this.

Kythia

Blythe

Ah, looks like I do not have time to actually learn to GM and run a group system game at this time. Real life disagrees with giving me enough time to learn to gamemaster system. My deepest apologies to all of you.

Kythia

Curse that pesky RL.  *shakes fist*

VioletPanda

It's okay. I was having issues too ><

My A/A PageMy O/Os