Civilization 4 and other multiplayer games

Started by Celestial Goblin, January 08, 2006, 01:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

Some of us here play games of the non-roleplay variety on the net, such as Civilization 4 that i've heard few people have.
In this thread we could, for those who have time, arrange a game together.
I'd be happy to play civ 4, as well as Rome:total war, Shadow Armada and perhaps more.

ZK

The games I play that are net capable would be the following (And Installed Mind You)

Second Life (It's Free to get a basic account, just need a credit card, bank card or cellphone to prove you're eighteen)
Civilization IV
World of Warcraft
GunZ (Free) http://www.gunzonline.com/main/
Maple Story (Free) http://www.mapleglobal.com
FlyFF (Fly For Fun) (Free) http://english.flyff.com/
Guild Wars

I own quite a few others, just not installed at the moment.

I've also added the web addresses for the free games.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lirliel

I just finished another two hours of Rome Total War (no Barbarian Invasion though)... I like playing roman's there nice :P (cept for the Senate cause there dead now)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

MagicalPen

I have R:TW and the Barbarian Invasion expansion, along with AoE II, Civ 4, and CoD 2....all sweet games, though run on lower graphics and very slowly on my Laptop. All amazing games for the most part, though.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lilian

I have..
Rome: Total War (Hopefully)
Civilization 4
Second Life
Sociolotron
Gunz
Rainbox Six: Raven Shield

Freddie

I played WoW for a while, but now I wait, until "The burning Crusade" comes out... the Bloodelves are so damn kewl. ^^
"I hate you."
"Why?"
"Cause you ask stupid questions."

Celestial Goblin

I have WoW, and it's loads of fun. A trollish hunter and a night elf druid at the moment, though i am thinking about trying a priest too. Oh, and i agree the bloodelves are worth waiting for, cute bastards, and also evil;)

GoldenChild

Two games... Neverwinter Nights and Civ4...

ZK

I had a HDD corruption and had to reformat my gaming HDD. So, thus, I have to reinstall them all. Only have Second Life and WoW installed, can't play WoW yet though, I have to wait for my dang PtP card to come in. X.X

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Hunter

I'm currently hooked on Anarchy Online.   :'(

ZK

Dammit, don't even say those words! *dies*

I can't play it for nearly two years and I've been wanting to play it...

Especially with the Mecha Lost Eden expansion pack coming up.

*cries*

Hunter

Why can't you play it?  If you don't mind me asking and giving an answer.

ZK

Hunter

I don't remember what a PtP is.  I do know that it's downloadable via download.com and it's also free.

ZK

Pay to Play.

It isn't free if you want the expansion packs.

All my high level characters are expansion pack characters.

Hunter

Oh.  *sneaks up behind her and tickles*
I'm doing just fine without them.  But then again, I'm a cheap bastard.   :P

ZK

And I'm a rich bitch without any method of payment. Now that is ironic.

Hunter

*gives her a cute and irresistable look*  Adopt me?   :-*

ZK

Heh, you just want a sugar mamma.  :D ^^

Hunter

Quote from: Z.K. on March 21, 2006, 09:38:51 AM
Heh, you just want a sugar mamma.  :D ^^

Sure I do.   :-*  And I'll be just as naughty as you want me to be.  ;)

Celestial Goblin

Silk Road Online is free and really, really good so far.
Mystic China, you can be a trader, bandit or a bandit-hunter. Super-tastic animations when fighting with spectacular eastern weapons. Characters of both genders are pretty and beautiful, unless you put on a scary demon mask on them.
I'm Taoyi at the Aege server, 6 level specializing in glaive-fighting.

bucketsOfCream

ah, silk road... I dunno. I spent several hours fighting the same straw-man monsters over and over and over again... and there wasn't any hope of me beating the higher level ones just across the bridge out of town before spending several more hours levelling up. I mean, I've -done- the levelling thing in other MUDs, I've fought the same monster for hours or days before, but silk road just didn't look like it was going to give me a 2nd monster to fight for a long time.

Now, for a free game, it wasn't bad. It certainly beats Maple Story in terms of graphics tech (if not charm) and it's a lot easier to get into than gunbound. And anything beats eve online for the level of _psychotic evil_.

I've been playing GalCiv 2 for a while... sadly not really a networkable game. As brilliant as the first, though, enough 3d to look cool without being totally unmanageable.