Inerrant's latent kink [UN, though leaning towards NC-H & NC-E.]

Started by Inerrant Lust, July 31, 2008, 02:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

So umm.. I've been in a rather kinky mood, lately. :P

Of all the games I'm in on Elliquiy, I haven't played a submissive character, yet. Or at least a character who has to deal with unfortunate(ly sexy) things happening to her. :P

Now I'm a big fan of plot and story and character development, but all my other games have been story-intensive. Thus, I'd like for this to be light and not too dramatic. In fact, I haven't had a game that's based on a humorous or inherently silly premise in a long while. Think Slayers, but with sex! :P

Nontheless, there's always Cerebus Syndrome.

Also note, I've been toying around with a character concept I threw around in response to https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18902.0]Xilos's latest game, a 'straight man' (or in this case, woman) to all the wonky situations that come about in your standard hentai-esque plotline.

Mostly considering all the undoubtably horrific sexual punishment as nothing more than an inconveinence (emotionally). Physically... well, she won't be jumping for joy.

Pretty much anything on my on/offs would be kosher, though I've had my mind set on the more hentai-y concepts lately, and I might play a halfling-ish character. Not lolicon, as she'd be relatively mature (what with being sarcastic and such.) Of course, no one takes a three-something foot tall halfling seriously, so lots of passive aggressive-ness. :P

Tom

Submissive Halflings are definently interesting. I'd love playing with you. Feel free to toss over some details in a PM :)

Inerrant Lust

I think Tom has this one. :P Sorry to anyone else who was interested.

SexySweetheart

Hey how's it going?  Love you avatar *Sees House Advatar* "So Dr.House you in the mood for naughty fun? count me deffinitly in!" I wouldn't mind rping with you some time
-SEDUCE ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE-

~WE WERE GIVEN TWO HANDS TO
HOLD
TWO LEGS TO WALK
TWO EYES TO SEE
TWO EARS TO LISTEN
BUT WHY ONLY ONE HEART?
BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE
WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE FOR US TO FIND~

-OWNED BY:NICKFRENZY-