Deverification?

Started by TinselTrick, October 17, 2010, 02:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselTrick

It's been well over a year since I visited Elliquiy due to a few personal RL issues. I would really like to come back though and join in with the fun and writing frolics of the community. I'm hoping this is possible, but I've been reading a few things about deverification and am wondering is it okay for me to just hop back in again or should I follow the process outlined in the sticky?

Thanks in advance for reading.  :-)

Trieste

You're ... not deverified. :)

TinselTrick

That's what I thought! Wasn't sure though, I'm going to put it down to being blonde.

Thanks Trieste  ;D

Trieste

Oniya

Just as a note, deverification means that you haven't been around, and your emails from the site have been bouncing. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17