RECRUITING! Harry Potter - Next Gen - Beyond Hogwarts - Free Tacos for Dudes

Started by Red Offerings, April 29, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Elf

Here is my submission for Teddy Lupin, I did make a few changes from what I found on the wiki pages. For one thing I left out anything about romantic relations so things can develop in game.

name: Ted “Teddy” Remus Lupin
race: Human
Blood Status: Half Blood (grandfather was muggle born)
position: Teacher
Signature Spell: Metamorphmagus, Disapparate.
Wand: 11", Unicorn hair, Willow
mirror, mirror on the wall: Teddy It has been suggested that Teddy's natural hair color is black, however as the story also goes it changed to ginger within an hour of his birth. To this day even he does not know what it really is. He usually wears it short and prefers bright vibrant rather unnatural colors usually being a rich purple. His eyes also are of unknown original coloration also tending towards rare colors his favorite being violet. His body and facial features he normally keeps to what he was born to be, a nice blending of his parents, both being small framed. As such he is normally fair skinned rather thin young man standing 5'9”.
in my heart of hearts: For the most part Teddy is a happy fun loving person. He is very outgoing eager to meet new people and make new friends. He definitely has a sense of humor although some people will think it is a bit odd. Very little actually gets him down and he can usually be found with a friendly smile on his face.

While Teddy did not inherit his father's affliction of being a werewolf he does however suffer a drastic emotional change during the three days surrounding the full moon. He becomes moody and edgy with a short temper and prefers to just be left alone during this time. His hair coloration tends be black or very dark brown during this time as well.
my dark past: Teddy is the only child of Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin who both died when he was only a month old during the battle with Voldemort at Hogwarts. He was then raised by his maternal grandmother Andromeda Tonks with the help of his godfather Harry Potter. He was loved and had a happy childhood spending a lot of time with the Potter and Weasley families. As such he considers them and they him to simply be a part of those families.

Like most young witches and wizards Teddy had gotten a letter and started at Hogwarts when he was 11 years old. He did well in the school even becoming head boy in his seventh year.

After graduating from Hogwarts Harry gave him the Black house Number 12 Grimmauld Place as he had no other use for it. This is where Teddy lives to this day. Also after graduating he started an internship at the ministry as an auror working with his godfather, Harry Potter.

I will edit age once I know what it will actually be.

phoenyx

nice. well the time frame is 28 years after the Battle at Hogwarts. if that helps.

O/O

Elf

That should make him 28 than as he was a month old when his parents died in that battle. Which I would guess should make him a teacher, perhaps even one of the founders of the university.

Will edit that in.

phoenyx

O/O

Elf

Probably advanced teachings of "Defence against the dark arts"  maybe "Dark Arts taking the Offensive: pre-auror studies" but sex ed for the wizarding world might be fun lol

phoenyx

o.O >.< O.o hmmm now THAT could be VERY interesting *snickers*

he could always be a dual subject Teacher. I once had an Astronomy teach that also taught Ecconomics of all things lol

O/O

RainbowRian

I plan to try getting a character in directly after work. hopefully

Elf

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 12:41:18 PM
o.O >.< O.o hmmm now THAT could be VERY interesting *snickers*

he could always be a dual subject Teacher. I once had an Astronomy teach that also taught Ecconomics of all things lol

He could indeed. How about we go with the pre-auror studies and if there is a demand for the other he can teach that as well.

phoenyx

Ok... though I think the other should be a required Course Study for graduation *chuckles* only cuz it could lead to some really interesting posts.... *shrugs* just my warped sense of humour coming out ...

A'ight RR. when you can. Red won't probably be on for a couple few more hours anyway *grins*

O/O

Elf

Oh required course, that does sound interesting. Let's see what Red says on that subject. I'm perfectly happy making Teddy a dual study professor.
This of course would require some practical demonstrations and tests.

phoenyx

Quote from: Elf on April 30, 2013, 12:54:35 PM
<snip>
This of course would require some practical demonstrations and tests.
*falls over laughing hysterically* but of course *grins* i like you! you're my kinda warped *chuckles*

O/O

Elf

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 12:58:06 PM
*falls over laughing hysterically* but of course *grins* i like you! you're my kinda warped *chuckles*

Very glad to hear (read) that that. it certainly helps when a GM likes the players.

Warped, twisted, and perverted and I like that in other people as well.  >:)

phoenyx

pfft if a GM doesn't like the players, then they shouldn't be GMing :P

oooo i'm liking you more and more.... *chuckles at some ideas for game play*
but yeah, it's nice when you find mirrors to your own special crazy *grins*

O/O

Red Offerings

Quote from: Caela on April 30, 2013, 07:40:28 AM
Thnks Phoenyx, glad you like her...and you do spy correctly hehehe. TS just fit the look I wanted Astrid.

Hey Caela! Love the character too! phoenyx brought to my attention that we needed a more appropriate profile skeleton, so added what she wanted. Take a peek and add the stuff to your profile as necessary!
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Quote from: Elf on April 30, 2013, 01:21:26 AM
Pencil me in for Ted Lupin I think I'll work up the CS in the morning.

Hey, Rian.

Will do Elf!

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

OKAY! I just got home from work. I like everyones profile so far.

Elf - while I don't mind Ted being an instructor, we're not really going to be RPing out the classes, it's just for information really. I think if he teaches two classes that would be fine though. Maybe some scenes would be taking place in a class, but RP's that try to have actual class time in them usually flop.

ALSO, I added the updated skeleton.

phoenyx

*arms clasped behind back, looksing innocently to the sky*
oh i dunno, people might get into the sex ed classes

*giggles and runs before Red kills me*

O/O

Red Offerings

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 05:17:38 PM
*arms clasped behind back, looksing innocently to the sky*
oh i dunno, people might get into the sex ed classes

*giggles and runs before Red kills me*

::)  Doooood, the school is in Holland, 20KM from Amsterdam, there's gonna be enough sex to go around! LOL.

phoenyx

*blinks* it is?

*snickers* let me go prod someone then, that's his home turf *chuckles*

O/O

Red Offerings

LOL I thought that would allow for some more interesting scenarios of the adult type.

phoenyx

the fact that it's a college allows for more interesting senerios of the adult type *chuckles*

O/O

Red Offerings

True! But not enough for the male persuasion anyways. I don't know any other snausages, just Elf and Koekje, but he's never on anymore.