Strange black bar....

Started by Lady Lunarius, August 01, 2011, 04:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

So there's a weird black bar at the bottom of my screen, but it only appears on Elliquiy. Is everything all right? I've looked on other tabs and like I said only shows here....got a screen cap for you to see...

Picture

i've also closed the browser, and the like and it's still there.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Beguile's Mistress

There were intermittent appearances of something similar on one or two screens yesterday or the day before.  It stopped after I closed the browser and restarted it.

Lady Lunarius

I'd done that a few times still here. T_T It's more of an annoyance than anything jsut wanted to make sure though.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lady Lunarius

yeah it disappeared for a few minutes when I was lurking threads, but it came back again then disappeared again.
LaLu's Delicious treats!