The O.C spin off (Soap Opera)

Started by Jecht, February 17, 2011, 06:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Hello again everyone, if you don't know me, I'm Jecht and I've tried a few times to get Soap-Opera type RPs going. For a while, it worked fairly well but eventually died due to inactivity. Well this time I might have an interesting idea.
Pretty People with Problems

I would like to do an RP based on the show The O.C. If you are not familiar with the show, here is the "Wiki" . Basically to summarize the show if you haven't seen it (and you should) it's about rich people with problems such as one family losing all of their money or someone cheating on someone else. But it mainly focuses on Ryan who is adopted by one of the families. He falls in love with the girl next door and a lot more stuff happens.

[note] I guess I should add this since it's been asked. I'm not expecting people to play canon characters since that wouldn't be as fun to do.

So I guess the question now is, anyone interested?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

GaGa88

I'd be interested, if you wouldn't mind an original character because I don't think I'd be able to play any of the canon characters very believably.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Jecht

Oh no I don't expect people to play canon. I'd actually prefer OC because it would change up the story.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ladyelizabeth

hmm this could be very interesting.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Jecht

Awesome. I'm open for ideas for starting plot. if we get a few more people I might start making the character sheet.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Le Immortelle

I'm interested. This could be fun if done right. :)

Jecht

Awesome. If people are really interested in this. I will work on the character sheet and some kind of starting plot. I'm always looking for ideas for stories and since so far there's 3 ladies and me interested, if you know any guys that would be up for a long-term plot, point them this way.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

GaGa88

Awesome! I'll see if I know some guys who would enjoy this.  :-) Could turn out to be really great.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Photo

I thought about it briefly, then realized it was non canon, and I'm In.

what's he catch?

( ^joke)

hi :)
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Jecht

I'm currently working on the plot right now and I'll try to finish it up tonight. I've started a few of these before and have been in one big one that I think is still going on.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry