A search for Lust, Detail, Romance, Kink | (M/Dom for F/sub)

Started by Dommet, August 25, 2019, 07:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dommet

Hello! I am Dommet!

I'm looking for a long-term RP partner, meaning, someone with whom to nurture a healthy and nice RPing dynamic. Someone to weave through plots as our muses require and motivate us, be them short or long-term alike. Someone that is chill and has similar tastes in smut with an equal drive to write meaningful stories. Which doesn't necessarily mean to be deep stories, just thoughtful and real ones. Whenever a plot doesn't work out, as they do sometimes, we can just drop it on common accord and come up with a new one to explore together. The ending of a story doesn't have to mean the end of our writing journey together.

The Technicalities
- Third-person perspective
- 400 to 800 words per post on average, but I can comfortably go above 1000 words
- Literate writing. Give me that novel level of quality!
- 1 to 3 posts a week on average, more is welcomed
- Roleplays exclusively on-site - no Discord
- Loves visual references - faceclaims, landscapes, floor plans, clothes, vehicles, items, etc.

What I'm into
Interesting & Meaningful Stories - The most pleasing aspect of writing as a whole, for me, is exploring a story that offers some level of realness and meaningfulness. That whole thing about "I need some plot with my smut", only that it has to be an interesting plot too. Something that instigates our creativity and creates an environment in which we can stimulate and explore our minds. Be it romance, abuse, incest, scandals, war, adventure... whatever it is, let's use this opportunity to explore our characters' psyche and watch how they affect and get affected by the world around them.

BDSM & Power Exchange - I absolutely love including aspects of Power Exchange between the two main characters. That could be something environmental, such as a 'boss x employee' dynamic, or something more personal such as a full-fledged consented D/s relationship. I am a Dominant irl and have spent my whole sexually active life swimming in the kinky pool. I love reading/writing about it, discussing it, indulging in it, asking and answering questions, learning and sharing different perspectives, and everything else related to the topic. BDSM and kink are some of my favorite subjects in life and I'm always down to explore them somehow. Be you an experienced or a novice kinkster, that ultimately doesn't matter for me, as long as there is curiosity and willingness to venture down this path. In me, you will find someone well versed in different D/s perspectives who is willing to gravitate around them according to what our current story needs. There is no "one true way" of being Dominant or Submissive, and each of my characters will have their particular interpretation of what kink means for them.

Description, Detail & Psyche - I'm a detailed writer seeking someone like-minded in that aspect. Let's explore the world and, most importantly, our characters. Share with me your characters' thought processes and what it is that makes them who they are. More than caring about if "they reached for something over the table" or that "they turned around and put their ass in the air" I care about what led them to choose and perform those actions. What are they feeling as they lay there on the bed and get railed by a cock? You know, besides bliss and ecstasy. What are their intentions on doing one thing and not something else? Do their thoughts betray their actions? How do your characters perceive what mine are doing? If you are the kind of writer to just put down and describe a list of actions your characters take with each post without any depth to it, I'm not the partner you are looking for.

Lust - Well, the reason we are here in Elliquiy specifically instead of any other RPing website basically comes down to one thing: smut. Give me lewdness, give me depravity, give me sin, and give me lust. The deeper into the rabbit hole you are willing to go, you will find in me someone always willing to walk down those stairs one step ahead of you so I can be right there and catch your fall. Or pull you further into the abyss. Given that our limits are respected, nothing is too shameful. Unless it is your kink to have your characters be made to feel ashamed of wanting that cock so bad and beg for it.

OOC Communication & Banter - Hello! Hi! How are you? I love getting friendly and fun with my partners. I'm very good at respecting boundaries and have never mixed anyone's in-character persona with the real person behind it. If you want to keep things strictly professional, let's do that. But since this is a long-term deal, it'd be nice if we could develop some level of a friendship, as minor or major as it could be. But the most important point here is, let's talk about the story! Share with me what you liked and dislike about our latest posts. Let's talk about and reflect on our characters' actions and decisions; make fun of them, point out how ridiculous they are, or how incredible, and... you know, just chat about the story. For me, talking and planning are about half of the fun of roleplaying.

Kink desires
There is the usual stuff
- Anal / Oral / Vaginal sex
- Foreplay
- Rough sex
- Passionate sex
- Deepthroat & Facefucking
- Aftercare
- Size difference (bigger male, smaller female)
- Big Cocks (8 to 13 inches)
- Virginity (male and female alike)
- Incest
- A wide assortment of toys (dildos, vibrators, remote vibrators, cock rings, anal plugs, nipple clamps, cuffs...)

There is the kinky stuff
- Bondage
- Spankings & Impact Play
- Orgasm control / Orgasm denial / Forced orgasms
- Orgasm conditioning / Orgasm-on-command
- Rules, Protocols & Discipline
- Master/slave
- Leash & Collar
- Chastity Belts
- Humiliation / Degradation
- Objectification
- Sensory Deprivation

There is the not-so-usual stuff
- Cuckqueaning
- Excessive semen
- Lactation
- Watersports

Limits
- Under 18 x Over 18
- Gratuitous physical violence
- ANY sort of drug usage and substance abuse
- Smoking cigarettes/weed
- Furries / Futa / Anthro
- Roleplaying pregnancy
- Scat / Gore / Vore
- Profiles with flashy gifs in their signatures (I find that very annoying and distracting, nothing personal, you're probably still an amazing human-being)

Face claims
Face claims are a must for me, for both characters. My preferred way to go about it is for you to provide a short selection of what you'd like my character to look like and I'll pick from that. However, I can very well provide a selection of my own for you to pick your favorite from. It can also be done either way for your character.

When messaging me

Please, put some thought and detail in your message.

If you are reading this thread it most likely means that I have updated or bumped it recently, so yes, I am looking for someone interested in writing together. You don't need to ask.

Give me something that will paint a picture of you as a writer and/or what you are looking for; some substance that I can engage with and we can build into a conversation. If all you do is send me a list of plot names, you are literally showing me a clip of my own thread. That is not engaging at all to me and doesn't help me decide whether I'd like to continue the discussion or not. At the very least, tell me what about the plot that got your attention. Preferably, share with me how you would like to expand the plot or the general direction you see the RP taking.

Dommet

-- Daily Treats --
tl;dr - After being bullied for being overweight for years, she appears changed and decides to spoil the one guy who didn't treat her badly
Plot and Ideas
This is a fairly simple plot and I welcome your input in making it unique. Or we can just keep it simple and have fun.

Deidre was bullied throughout most of her school years due to her being overweight. Teenagers can be very nasty and they didn’t seem to hold back in venting off all of that on her. Eventually, by the end of high school, even her friends started drifting away as they didn’t want to suffer collateral anymore.

That all lasted until senior year of high school when Deidre showed up having lost an incredible amount of weight over the summer. Many of the other students didn’t even recognize her at first. Some approached her thinking she was a new student, only to quietly scurry away, conditioned by their fear and repulse of being around her. Which, for Deidre, was all the better. All she wanted was get done with school and move far away so she could restart life with a blank slate.

Things soon started taking a turn when the boys began showing interest in her now that Deidre wasn’t fat anymore. But all that managed to do was infuriate her even more. She didn’t want to have anything to do with that school; or city for that matter. Deidre wanted everyone to get screwed one way or another by life. Everyone, except one person.

There was one day when Deidre was having lunch by herself a couple of years before that she looked up from her table and saw a boy standing there looking a her. Thomas asked if he could join her, which she took very suspiciously at first. But eventually, after he showed up a few more times, she warmed up to him. Thomas would only approach her on the days the bullies had skipped classes, but Deidre didn’t blame him. She new he had to look out for himself. And truthfully, he was the only person in how many years to approach her all on his own, and she was grateful for it. She thought she felt some kind of pity from him in the beginning, but as they got to know each other, they learned they shared many common interests and their time together became quite enjoyable.

Now that Deidre had transformed her body it was time to also transform her mind. From here on out, she would allow Thomas to request one treat from her a day. Sex was out of the table, but anything else he could think of and could be done in less than an hour was on. It probably wouldn’t take long for them to fall into a routine of her blowing him off every day, but maybe we could get more creative there.

So I see this plot taking one of two paths, and I welcome your ideas as well if you think of something different.
A - We could play this out while both characters are still in high school and are of the same age. Here we could explore Deidre’s newfound confidence (and recklessness, right?) and how she likely inadvertently used it to take emotional advantage of Thomas. We both know those “treats” of hers is about her selfish desire to be in control of exploring her sexuality as well as finally feeling that she has power over someone for the first time.
B - Or we could skip a few years. For the remainder of their senior year in high school, Deidre and Thomas had kept their unusual relationship up. But after graduation came they naturally drifted apart. But now, maybe a decade later, they meet each other again at a high school reunion. What will happen then? What had happened in the meantime?

-- Surrogate Father --
tl;dr - A couple hires a man to impregnate the wife after learning that the husband is impotent
Plot and Ideas
In this story we follow the though crisis of a couple that, after numerous attempts at conceiving a child, have to face the harsh reality that the husband’s sperm is no good. They have money and have tried everything. All of the popular and the newest treatments in the market; even signing up for some experimental things. But in the end, after years of struggle, they finally decided to see the truth for what it was. They would never be able to get pregnant together.

However, that doesn’t mean they can’t have a child. At some point, either husband or wife will have the idea of using another man’s sperm. After much talk they decide that just choosing a donator from a clinic wasn’t good enough. This was their baby they were talking about. If they had to go through this to conceive it, they would make sure the biological father would be a perfect human specimen. It had to be a man with good brain, good personality, good health, and good looks.

That is where MC comes into play. Who he is, exactly, we can decide together. I like the idea that he is either a friend or an acquaintance of the couple, just to add another layer of drama and conflict to the story. But I’m also open to other possibilities. Maybe the couple sets up all this interviews to screen potential candidates. Maybe they approach the top students of an university of their choice. Maybe they spot this incredibly handsome man somewhere and, after exchanging some words with him, reliaze that he is also incredibly intelligent. Anyway, the possibilities here are numerous.

The proposition is simple. MC will be paid an exorbitant amount of money after it is confirmed that the wife is pregnant. It is an amount that would change his life, so even if he feels iffy with the idea, in the end he goes with it.

There is the obvious catch that the couple doesn’t want to do artificial insemination. They want natural impregnation. But why is that? Maybe something to do with their religion? Maybe all those treatments they went through weakened the wife’s body? Maybe they just have the belief that this way they would ensure the strongest sperm wins the race? The important part here is that MC and the wife will be having scheduled sexual encounters.

At first it would be awkward and they would try to keep it business-like. Maybe they don’t fully undress for the act, avoid eye contact, that type of thing. Over time, however, things began to shift. Sex with MC just feels so much better than with the husband. Their chemistry build and is undeniable. How long would it take for one of them to suggest that a passionate sex would likely lead to increased changes of success? How long until they start meeting behind the husband’s back? After all, the more sex they have, the higher the chances of impregnation.

Eventually, some kind of mess will pop up. How will they deal with it?

-- Like a Magnet -- craving
tl;dr - They meet through a dating app, but when their relationship is about to evolve into something more, something happens that breaks them apart. Sometime later she finds him in that same app again, what will come out of this second chance?
Plot and Ideas
Grace and Thomas meet through a dating app that is specific for bringing sugar daddies and sugar babies together. He is older and wealthy, and she is younger and adventurous. I would appreciate it if this wasn’t her first relationship of the kind. Grace had other sugar daddies in the past and knows how to navigate through the basics of such a dynamic. However, she never quite met someone so generous in spoiling her as Thomas. Whether that would make her grow fonder of him or suspicious, that is up to you; or we could brainstorm it together.

I imagine that they live in different cities. It’s at least a 40 minutes commute to get to the other, so all of their outings are planned in advance. There could be a spur of the moment thing where he shows up unannounced at her place, but those would be very rare.

Neither of them expected to hit it off so well. They enjoy each other’s company and the sex is amazing. Their tastes align in many fronts, so most of their dates are very pleasant and they can always keep up conversation. Even if Thomas happens to take Grace somewhere she is not very interested about, she is happy to oblige and play her role as his arm candy. And of course, he always has a nice gift waiting to be unwrapped somewhere throughout.

Eventually, things start to slowly change. Grace and Thomas get closer; their friendship grows stronger. There is a spark there. Something that could be ignited for sure. All it needed was for one of them to take that daring step and risk investing themselves into something real and intimate.

However, before they can explore that potential and see how far it could reach, something happens that breaks them apart. I picture some kind of intense loss or a painful struggle. Maybe Thomas’ daughter or sister died in a terrible accident. Or some kind of scandal happens in his life that he could or could not be involved in. Whatever it is, it changes him. He is not the charming and sexy gentleman anymore. Their relationship becomes tumultuous, he becomes snappy. Grumpy. She tries to be understanding but ultimately, he drives her away.

After their relationship ends, Grace does her best to move on with her life. She knew from the beginning that their arrangement had an expiring date, even if she couldn’t know when that would be. Most likely she engages in new relationship with new sugar daddies. But Thomas would always have a special place in her heart.

One day, months later, maybe a year or two, Grace finds Thomas’ profile in that same dating app again. By the looks of it, it hasn’t been more than a couple of weeks since it became active. Would this be the chance to invest into something real or would this shatter all of their wonderful memories?

-- Sweet Desires -- taken
tl;dr - A handsome and successful male slowly courts the young bartender until he finally asks her out, eventually promising her a whole new life
Plot and Ideas
Theodore Agdamastor Gallagher was an imposing figure. Tall, dark, and handsome, he was intimidating to stand against. All it took was one look for anyone to figure out that he was a successful and decisive man. From the clothes perfectly fitted to his body to the patience and control with which he walked. All of that made him an odd sight at Glory Days, a less than impressive bar located downtown that catered for a public very different from Theodore. However, it was not like the man ended up in that place without a reason.

For the past six months now Theodore had visited Glory Days weekly; sometimes twice a week. Every time he went there he would choose the same seat at the corner of the bar to sit down. If that spot was taken, he would greet the bartender, order a beer, and head out after the first sip. The reason why that seat was so special was pretty simple: it gave an unobstructed view to behind the counter. It was the perfect spot to watch Amelia go about working and serving the patrons.

Amelia was, undoubtedly, the heart of Glory Days. Young, vivacious, and beautiful, the establishment experienced a boom of customers ever since she started working there close to a year ago. Many of the patrons had hit on her at least once, most of them multiple times, but the hardworking girl always did her best to brush it off as a joke. Perhaps that was one of the things that made Theodore stand out to her so much, he never actually hit on her.

It was undeniable that Amelia was the only reason why he visited the bar. Even if she was a little innocent, she noticed the way he looked at her and measured her body as soon as he took his seat. But much differently than every other male that only saw her as a piece of meat, Theodore patiently waited for the movement to slow down enough for Amelia to come to him with a smile and ask about his day. That was her favorite part about him. It was so easy to talk to him and he was so interesting to her. They lived in completely different worlds - she struggled to make ends meet while he owned his own business and lived all kinds of adventures. Amelia loved to vicariously live through his words. And even when she told him about her boring life and her ass of a boyfriend, he listed with genuine interest.

Once or twice Theodore showed up with a gift for Amelia. Something that she have commented once that she liked or needed. A fancy skincare basket or an exclusive edition of her favorite book, or something else. Whatever it was, it was the kind of expense she would never allow herself to make with her limited budget, and she would always feel a mixture of gratitude and guilt in accepting his gesture. She probably tried to deny it the first time but he was too convincing. It might have been a luxury to her but to him it was just a small token of appreciation.

Finally, six months after Theodore first saw Amelia heading into Glory Days one random night and followed her inside, things started to change between them. When she finally had a break and scooted closer to him for a little chat, he confided in her that he had been stood up by this business prospect and now he had a dinner reservation later that week that he would have to pay a fine to cancel. Much to Amelia’s surprise, Theodore asked if she wouldn’t mind helping him out and going to dinner with him, since it would actually be cheaper to do that than to cancel the reservation. It was only after she accepted it that he finally revealed where they would be going and, of course, it was one of the fanciest places in the whole city. That revelation caused the young woman to panic as she for sure did not have anything appropriate to wear to such a place. But of course, Theodore had already anticipated that reaction and set on convincing her that as a thanks for her helping him out, he would take her shopping first so they could find something nice for her to wear.

That is how their story starts, and from there we can find out together how it goes.

I imagine that Theodore’s goal is to transform Amelie into his pretty trophy girlfriend/wife. He is both loving, controlling, understanding, and generous; willing to take care of all of her needs so she doesn’t have to work another day in her life. In exchange, he would expect love, deference, and discipline; that she would care for her body and appearance as to please him, and that she would continue growing as an individual to inspire him.

I also imagine that there would be some or a lot of reluctance from Amelia to accept everything he offers her. Whether it is out of fear, pride, anxiety, or whatever it is, I see her struggling with accepting that becoming an arm candy does not make her less than any other person.

If you like this plot, let me know what you think about it and if there is anything you’d like to change or add or retract! Most of the smaller details are up for discussion and changes. For example, if you don't like her being a bartender we can switch it up for something else; or if you have another idea for a first date, I'd love to hear it.

-- The Babysitter --
tl;dr - A babysitter has the habit of inviting boys over while the owners are away, unaware that there are cameras in the house recording her every move
Plot and Ideas
MC is a married man that has been hiring YC as his babysitter/dogsitter for some time now. Maybe their families have been good acquaintances that lived in the same street or neighborhood for years now, or maybe YC is just a diligent college student that wants some extra cash.

However, beside being a dedicated worker, YC also has a naughty side to her and has the habit of inviting boys/her boyfriend over to MC’s house after she has put his kid/s to sleep (or after tiring the dog out). Unbenowst to her, there is an intricate camera layout inside the house that has been recording her every move. MC was very surprised when he realized what YC had been up to while he was away, probably only first catching her escapades after her third or fourth one. It had never been his intention to spy on his hot young sitter having sex in different rooms inside his house, but to be fair, she wasn’t supposed to be doing that either in the first place.

After MC got a taste of that amateur high-definition porn only he had access to, he grew fond of it. I imagine he would let it play out for a while, maybe even requesting YC’s services more often, saving all of the files his cameras captured on her improper behavior.

Now the question is: what should MC do with that?

I’m open to your ideas about where this plot could go. Does MC blackmail YC into becoming his sex slave? Does MC ambushes YC in the middle of her having sex? Maybe he recorded her planning her next date, where she would wait for her boyfriend to come in and take her blindfolded, so MC shows up early to scare him away and fuck YC instead? Or if you have different ideas in mind, send them my way!

Another thing worth considering is the wife’s role in it all. Would she be aware of what YC had been up to? Has she been neglecting sex with MC and that is what pushes him over the edge? Or what if she joins MC into turning YC their perfect little fuck toy? Or maybe she is an attractive and successful woman, completely oblivious that her husband is cheating on her with a girl half her age? Or something else.

-- How To Build a Sex Room --
tl;dr - A professional couple help their clients understand their sexualities and build/arrange a private space in their home to fully and safely explore it
Plot and Ideas
This idea is heavily inspired by the homonymous show on Netflix, "How To Build a Sex Room". If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend it.

What I have in mind is a couple - one of them an architect and the other a psychologist/sex therapist - that works with designing and building sex rooms/dungeons for their clients. To bring their clients the best experience, there is an appropriate interview period at first where they talk extensively about the clients' needs and desires. From what they enjoy in their sex lives to sampling of furniture to showcasing sex toys.

Some of those clients would know exactly what they want and some of them would be lost in their innocence. The clients could be married couples with kids who lost their privacy; they could be a pair of curious people looking to spice up their relationship; they could be a single individual seeking to get into dating; they could be a hardcore BDSM duo with a very specific project in mind; among many other possibilities.

The main characters' goal is to connect with their clients and provide the best experience possible. Which, sometimes, may require a more… hands-on… approach.

Imagine a couple that feels disconnected in their sex life because they can't understand each other's cravings. The main characters could help them by offering a sexual experience to each of them individually so they can better figure out what are the clients' needs. And afterward, they would coach the lovely couple into reconnecting.

Or maybe, picture a curious pair of high-sexual energy lovebirds who want to get kinky but have no idea where to begin or what they might and might not like. The main characters would help provide them with a suitable array of experiences so they can have an educated approach in designing their room. This might include, for example, spanking the couple with a variety of different toys so they can experience all of the different sensations of impact play.

Or maybe, there could be a couple seeking a sex room as their last resort to save their relationship. What if sex between them is just flat out bad despite how much they love each other? He never made her cum; she doesn't understand what he means by wanting her to take charge. Well, the main characters could help them by first figuring out what it is that gives her the most intense orgasms and then teaching him that. Afterward, they could perhaps perform a steamy D/s session for the couple to watch so the woman can witness what it means to dominate someone.

These are just a few examples, I'm sure we could come up with many more together.

So the premise would basically be a series of short stories involving a fixed duo of main characters and a rotating roster of different clients. We could either each pick one of the main characters and share/divide the clients as we go, or I could write the main couple and you write the clients.

I'm also open to developing some kind of a "main plotline" between the main characters if that is something you'd want. But at the moment I don't have any ideas for that; feel free to suggest any if you do.

-- The Sacred Womb --
tl;dr - It is the priestess's destiny to conceive the king’s child, but… what if he doesn't want to collaborate?
Plot and Ideas

During the last Holy War Hellynia, the Goddess of Life and Fertility, used its powers to shield and protect many small tribes from the shockwaves of the battles between the other gods. After the conclusion of this chaotic period, one of such tribes converted their customs and began to faithfully follow their savior patron. As the generations went by, the small tribe grew into a bigger settlement, then a village, then a city, until it eventually became one of the main kingdoms in the East Peninsula.

Ever since it was founded, over a millennia ago, the Kingdom of Isiris has never had a queen. That's because the sole reason for their existence is a gift of Hellynia, and as such, she is the one to decide their fate. The Holy Temple of Hellynia raises priestesses that have to undergo a difficult trial in order to become the "Sacred Womb". This priestess is then assigned to the royal council and its most important and sacred duty is to provide the king with a child who will become the heir to the throne.

It is firmly believed by every inhabitant of Isiris that such a child is a direct envoy from Hellynia on the Material Plane. As proof of that, during her trial to become the Sacred Womb, the chosen priestess has to survive the removal of her ovaries. Later on, through constant prayer and devotion, she would be gifted with the eggs of Hellynia in her body. And thus, for a thousand years, every child born from the Sacred Womb has been a single, healthy, strong male, destined to rule the Kingdom of Isiris.

But what happens when YC, the new Sacred Womb, can't seem to earn the king's attention no matter what she does? And what is the reason of his disinterest?

-- Can I go with you? --
tl;dr - A man saves a woman (or a few) from a horrible life, now she tags along with him
Plot and Ideas
Setting
The world as we know it has ended a few years ago (2-5). The sort of apocalyptical happening that took place is up for discussion. I’m fine with zombies, nuclear, war, suggestions.

When there’s the fall of the law, order seems to follow. Earth became a Darwinism experiment where only the fittest would survive. Those who managed to keep some resemblance of power, such as controlling weapons or food sources, would take advantages of those who were lacking such resources. This sort of environment has a way of bringing out the worst in people, although, sometimes, it also brings out the best.

John
John is a lonely traveler. A man bound by his code of honor and not necessarily a fair judge of good & evil. In many ways, it was as if he was made for this place. He got the survival skills and the cold mentality to always seek rational decisions. He is physically capable and not afraid of resorting to violence when dialogue shows to be inefficient. One thing that pisses John off is powerful people taking advantage on weaker ones.

That’s why, when John learned that there was a brothel in the mostly abandoned city he was passing by that was holding women against their will and forcing them to “work”, he decided to intervene. After havocking the place he managed to save a few of those women, who were now free to seek the lives they wanted to live.

Plot
The idea is that one or more of those women would decide on tagging along with John. I’m fine with a number of different arrangements here. We could make it a kick-ass duo adventure in which only one girl sticks with him and learns everything/most of the things he knows. Perhaps more of them does so, but only one becomes sexual with our protagonist. It could also be a harem style, where the three of them are glad to offer him their bodies in exchange for protection and all that. I’m also open to playing John plus one of the girls, and you playing the one or two girls. Or perhaps John has a friend and I play two men while you play two women. And I’m open to different combinations you might want to suggest!

Story wise I would like to explore a “slice of life” concept in this post-apocalyptic world. The things our characters would have to do to survive; scavenging, foraging, rationing, dealing with strangers, all that. And also, I’d like to explore the relationship between a Dom and his sub/s in such an environment.

For the long run, what I have in mind is that John is crossing the country to his parent’s farm which he knows is a “safe place” (his parents are long dead). It’s somewhere fairly isolated and self-sufficient, maybe they even got a bunker in there or something. That way we could have a healthy portion of traveling and adventuring, as well as settling down and building up a shelter in the story.

-- Just Friends --
tl;dr - A young man asks his friend to pretend she is his girlfriend for a week so they can fool his family
Plot and Ideas

Oliver (25-28) is a bachelor that comes from a very wealthy family and is in a bit of a pickle. His parents, more specifically his father, wants him to get married. After all, the young heir of their fortune needs to prove that he is not a kid anymore, and all males of the family have always married before the age of thirty, while Oliver has not even introduced a girlfriend yet. And it doesn’t help the young man that in two weeks' time there is going to happen the annual family gathering where all distant relatives get together.

So that was when Oliver came up with a bold move, asking Kimmy to pretend to be his girlfriend.

Kimmy (21-26) is a new friend of Oliver, therefore his family does not know of her yet. The two have known each other for less than a year, but they have been good friends already. When the sexy bachelor made the request, she thought it was a joke at first, though then quickly realized he was serious about it. The family gathering would happen in one of his vacation houses in Europe through a whole week, and since it was his request, Oliver would be handling all of her expenses. All that Kimmy had to do was pretend to be his girlfriend. He also promised that there would not be anything weird involved, the most intimate things they would have to do was hold hands and hug each other.

She ends up accepting it.

But of course, something happens during that week and when those two are back home they are not only friends anymore. Let us play out what it could be.

-- Comfort Girl --
tl;dr - He is a new regular client of hers, and they slowly start falling for each other
Plot and Ideas

Alice
Alice is a successful high-end, luxury escort. She has been working as one for a few years now, gaining both reputation and respect among all the agencies as well as her clients. From single steamy nights to whole weeks of international travel, her expertise covers it all. She is young, intelligent, and gorgeous. Both admirable and enviable.

Agdamastor
Adam, for short, is a highly successful novelist although not widely known since he chooses to publish all of his work under a pseudonym. Not only that, but Adam comes from a traditionally wealthy family, having inherited shares in many other businesses as well as a few properties around the world.

Plot
This story is about the growing relationship between Alice and Adam, which starts as your simple ‘escort x client’ dynamic and slowly develops into something more.

Not that it is something strange in this line of work, but the main reason Adam hires Alice’s service is not because of the sex, even though it is great. Most of the time they spend together is having nice conversations about the most varied topics. From politics, to sports, to economics, to spiritual beliefs, to conspiracy theories, to TV shows, and the list goes indefinitely. Until, eventually, they time together will gravitate to something similar to a therapy session, in which Adam will vent off about his life and Alice will do what she can to comfort him.

There is something about Alice that makes Adam keep coming back. Or better saying, bringing her to him. There are occasions in which he would fly her oversees to a day in his vacation house with him or in a hotel. He had been with many escorts before, but Alice has something else.

And at some point, Adam will begin to mean something else for Alice as well. There is something about all of their conversations. Something about the way he genuinely listens to her whenever they talk. Something about the subtle ways he tries to show care and concern for her without being invasive. Something about their sex. Something.

Alice and Adam will fall in love for each other. But who will fall in love first? And what will happen from that point forward?

-- To Win a War --
tl;dr - A princess needs to use all means necessary to secure her new husband’s support to the coming war
Plot and Ideas

There are four kingdoms sharing the continent’s East Peninsula. Chronos at the center, Isiris to the south, Silonica to the east, and the Radink Alliance to the west. For centuries peace does not last more than a couple decades between the four, and there is always a new war being waged. The reason for that is Chrono’s lands. Not only this kingdom border all the others but also its lands are tenths of times more fertile than its neighbors’. Some even call it “Earth’s paradise”.

And you are the chronosian princess, Ariadne. The only female daughter of king Icarus.

One year before you were born was the end of the last great war in the peninsula, where the Daraak kingdom, allied with Isiris, tried to invade Chronos. As a penalty for the war Daraak was split into five smaller and independent nations, one-fourth of its whole army was disbanded, and nobles were taken as guest-hostages by Icarus. Five years ago the split nations, as well as a few bordering tribes, came together again, forming the Radink Alliance. And now there is talk of a new war.

In hopes of securing a long-standing alliance with Silonica, Icarus offered the hand of his daughter to their eldest prince and heir to the throne, Ares, named after the God of War. The negotiations lasted for months, but it was finally agreed that the two kingdoms would be bound by blood. However, they only shared political and economical interests, and Silonica did not express any intentions of joining the war. That has, though, been taken into account by King Icarus, alongside the fact that their new allied king was rumored to be quite ill and should not live too much more.

Thus Ariadne was given by her father a far more active and important task than just being married off to a noble. She was to seduce, conquer and secure Ares’ favor by any means necessary so to have his unending support once he assumes the throne. Chronos had not yet fully recovered from the past war and its constant skirmishes with the island of Minos to the north, and although it was sure to win the war knocking at its door, it would come at a too great cost. The weakened kingdom would be easy prey for the ever-watching Isiris. Which left the princess with no option but to succeed in her task, because failure meant her homeland’s destruction.

-- Personal Assistant --
tl;dr - Another cliche. A personal assistant that does more than just fetch coffees and make copies
Plot and Ideas

Alice is a young woman (18-30) in financial distress for whatever reason. Perhaps one of her parents had fallen severely ill and they can’t afford medical treatment; perhaps she got accepted into the university of her dreams but can’t afford the debt; perhaps she had been looking for a job for months with no success; or something else you can think of. Fact is that her situation is so bad that she can barely cope on her own, so once again she paid her best friend a visit in the cafe the girl worked in. Lately her friend had been dedicating most of her breaks to listening to Alice venting off about her situation and today it wasn’t any different.

At some point, however, something unexpected happens. Dominic (30-50), a regular customer at the downtown cafe stopped by their table on his way out and left Alice his card. He apologized for eavesdropping their conversation, but he did have a position available as his personal assistant, all that the girl would have to do is show up at his company and schedule an interview.

During said interview, Dominic is straightforward with Alice in explaining that the job position wasn’t in his company. Being his personal assistant meant taking care of his personal troubles. That meant booking restaurants for him, fetching his suits at the laundry, do shopping, and… yes, sex was also part of the deal. The payment was very generous, much more than the young woman had ever dreamed to make a year with a starting career. All she had to do was accept his terms and prove her willingness, and skills, right then.

-- Their Only Choice --
tl;dr - She has only known hate and disgust, but then he sees a glimmer of gold within her soul
Plot and Ideas

- Spina -
There’s a village in the forest, named Ebla, that are preparing for a sacrifice. After a powerful demon had conquered the whole valley they started demanding a pure girl of 16 to 22 years old to be delivered to him every six months as a token of submission. No one would ever hear back from those girls, not knowing what fate had in store for them even though they all had their suspicions. The biggest problem of them all is that the rate in which the demon requested that they paid tribute was too quick, and now they had ran out of maidens who fit his requirements.

Spina (18-22) had always been an outcast in the village. Sometime before the demon’s appearance, Ebla was raided by a band of thieves and thugs when the girl was only 4 years old. Seeing the atrocities those men were performing across the village, Spina’s mother took a very hard and extreme decision… she poured acid on her daughter’s face so that those men wouldn’t want to touch her. The mother ended up dying as a consequence of the abuse she suffered in their hands, right before Spina’s eyes. But she saved her daughter.

Despite being alive, Spina’s life had ended that day. Even though no one in the village could come to abandon the child, they all were disgusted and kept their distance from the disfigured girl. She had grown without friends or affection, a life filled only by neglect and loneliness.

The very same reason why all of the villagers avoided looking at the girl’s face made them fear to present her to the demon as a tribute, as he would surely retaliate their lack of consideration. But they had no other choice now, as Spina was the only girl left in the village to attend to his requirements.

- Karlec -
A powerful warlock had now arrived at the valley and exterminated the demon that took residence in it. Karlec (30-65) was on a quest, collecting demonic blood to perform a powerful ancient ritual. As he was exiting the demon’s lair he found the small group of elders who had come to bring Spina to the demon as tribute. They were all rejoiced in learning that the demon had been dealt with and they were now free of all their bindings. After some talking they convinced Karlec to go back to the village with them so they could throw a feast and properly thank the warlock.

In his brief stay in Ebla, Karlec noticed the relationship between the villagers and the girl they had chosen as tribute. More than that, he noticed how any flames she walked by would burn brighter with a characteristic spark of gold in it, indicating that she had dormant magical powers in her. So the warlock decided to make her a proposition before leaving, that Spina should come with him and become his apprentice. In exchange for taking care of the menial tasks around his tower and tending to his needs, he would teach her powers and how to control them, with the promise that once she grows strong enough Spina would be capable of healing her own figure.

- Thoughts and Ideas -
  • There could be a healthy balance between slice of life and adventuring, with demons not being that common of an occurrence around the world. That way the characters would spend some time in the tower and tending to other tasks until locating a new demon to slay.
  • It would be fun if we came up with ways and reasons to make sex something relevant to Spina’s training. Something like spankings enhancing her body’s endurance or orgasms feeding her mana.
  • On the long run I’d like the characters to grow attached to each other, even develop feelings for one another, but not immediately. I imagine Spina being very skeptic of him and all of his promises, given that he had been a stray all of her life, only still being alive because no one had the guts to put her down. So she’d go with him because she doesn’t really have a reason not to, but she wouldn’t see Karlec as a knight in shining armor.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Green Card --
tl;dr - When the interview to get her a green card goes wrong, the man becomes upset and swears to make the woman compensate him
Plot and Ideas

When the interview to get Annette a green card goes bad, her heavily emotional plea grants her one chance of redemption.

The agreement Annette had made when getting married was that after everything was done she would pay Frank a generous amount in return for his troubles. She did not have the money then, but was flooding with talent. And for the following couple of years, he has been watching her as she moved three states away and skillfully rose in the market becoming a very successful woman. Everything seemed to be on track for their plans to come to a swift conclusion.

Two weeks ago was the first time Frank saw Annette in person since the wedding ceremony. She came back so they could prepare for the green card interview that, actually, went perfectly fine. They were both highly intelligent and clever beings, besides being decent actors. However, neither of them anticipated that the inspector would like to verify with their neighbors that they were as happy and close a couple as they seemed to be. And of course, none of the neighbors remembered or even knew the foreign woman.

Annette did manage to convince the inspector that even though it was an arrangement at first, love did flourish between the two and Frank became the man that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Maybe she hit the inspector's soft spot, who knows, but the reality was that he granted the con-couple one year of trial.

For the next whole year, he would be sending someone to check up on Frank and Annette at random to make sure that they were living up to Annette's words. They could knock on their door at 5am or 11pm, or anywhere in between; they could ask personal questions or just take a quick walk around the house; they could skip coming for a month or visit multiple times on the same day. If there is anything that gives them the slightest itch, Annette would be deported immediately and banished from the country, and Frank would get arrested.

Now, that was not what the duo had initially agreed on, and Frank definitely was not counting on Annette moving into his house for longer than that first weekend prior to their wedding. So as soon as they stepped out of the government building and under the sun, he gave her new demands. During this year that they would spend together, she would become his little toy. Since both of them would have to put up a decent facade to all of the neighborhood, it meant he would not be able to bring any woman back home. And Annette was going to make up for that. She still had to give him the money for the marriage and her card as they previously agreed, and now, she would pay for their deceiving act with her body by taking care of all of his sexual needs and desires. She was his wife after all.

Their only way out was for Annette to show Frank just good of a little slut she was. As he was sure that her fear of deportation was much bigger than his fear of spending a couple years in jail, he had no doubts that she would accept it. Or better saying, he didn't think she had any other choice.

-- Kiron's & Ereena's Tales --
tl;dr - An old swordsman finds a panting girl alone lost deep in the woods. Now they travel together
Plot and Ideas

Ereena
She was the bastard daughter of a wealthy farmer. A sweet girl (18-20) that worked on the farm with her mother, as well as dozens of others employees. She grew up with very limited contact with her father or his family but the man never treated her poorly. He actually provided for her literacy and would send her gifts on her birthdays. Apart from that, Ereena was just another worker on the vast property.

One day her father fell ill and soon after came to pass away. His son, a spoiled, sadistic little prick not even an year older than Ereena, convinced his mother that it would be best to get rid of the bastard child and her mother in case they decided to call any claims for his father’s fortune. Of course, both of them ignored the fact that Ereena was a happy follower, which was all she was groomed to be her entire life, and had never dreamt about any entitlement for their wealth.

Ereena’s mother was informed by other workers when an assassin was hired and mother and daughter were assisted in an escape. Unfortunately so, the hired man caught up to them on the road and decided to play a sadic game with them. He allowed the two women to run for their lives until their legs couldn’t work anymore, only then he would kill them. Being younger and stronger, Ereena resisted longer than her mother who she watched being murdered right in front of her eyes.

Kiron
“The Swordsman of the Wind”. That was what they called the most prestigious general of the kingdom. It was said that if one were to hear the woosh of his blade cutting through the air it was because the blow had already been delivered. He was, however, an old man now (45-55) who decided to retire. Kiron refused the king’s pleas for him to remain in court and assume a less physically active position, as the man was not only strong but also very capable in other fields, but the former-general refused.

The reason why he joined the military in his youth was to provide his parents with a better life. Only then his unreacheable talent was discovered and he saw himself caught up in the cores of the wars to come. Now that he had grown old and there were other capable hands to stand in his position, all that Kiron wanted was to go back to his old village and live a calm, peaceful life. The only thing he would take with him as a reminder of the past would be an intricately carved sword, a personal gift from the king as a thanks for his service.

The Plot
While on his trip back to his old village Kiron feels a disturbance in the air one night. Leaving his campfire and delving into the forest he finds this panting, dehydrated, scared young woman leaning on a tree. Soon after someone steps in, a man with a few many blades on his waist and warpaint on his face. The former-general ends up saving Ereena from her dreadful fate and takes her back to his camp where he feeds her. She would only come to wake up on the following night.

Here we have two options: 1) Kiron is still there assuring her safety; 2) Kiron is gone, having left behind some food and water for the girl.

Either way, seeing herself with nowhere to go, Ereena would want to tag along with the retired general. She doesn’t know who he is, only that he saved her and that she is grateful to him. Due to her life in the farm she was very capable of pulling her own weight, harboring many skills that she uses to negotiate her stay. Kiron is not pleased with it at first as all he wanted now was peace and quiet, but he also has some other desires that had been suppressed for many years now. Being in the position he was in the military he never had much privacy to indulge in his personal pleasures, carnal pleasures. They were all but common, as Kiron had an sadistic/dominant streak in him, wanting to not only fuck a woman’s body but utterly possess it. And Ereena happens to have a very attractive figure, not to mention all the softness and firmness that comes with her young age.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Not a requirement, but I envision Ereena being a virgin. She would likely accept him proposal of “being his woman” because it sounds like a sensible thing to do. She probably sees sex as an expected and natural thing for a woman to provide a man with, and doesn’t have the slightest idea about what else it could provide/mean.
  • Kiron is a very kinky man and would use the young woman’s body and eagerness to satisfy all of his whims. Perhaps she would come to love all of it, perhaps not but stay anyway since she has no idea sex could be pleasurable for a woman as well.
  • Kiron is a famed swordsman, probably the most famous in the world. There could be a whole myriad of warriors coming to the village to challenge him to a duel, wanting to be the ones to defeat The Swordsman of the Wind. That could open up to a whole series of different developments.
  • Ereena’s half brother could still be on the chase for her as he has no proof of her death and also never heard of the hired assassin anymore. Perhaps he is fearing retaliation and decides to strike first.
  • It’s up to you how Ereena would feel about everything that happened. Whether she wants revenge or just leave everything behind. Maybe if she wants revenge she could ask Kiron to train her to wield a sword, and that could also be the nature of their bargain. His training her in exchange for the usage of her body.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Forged Through the Seasons --
tl;dr - Every few months a mercenary is back, working at the Duke's estate and strengthing his relationship with one of the women that work there until trouble arises
Plot and Ideas

The Dark Fangs is a famous mercenary company that dwells in all different manner of military affairs. Numbering close to 30.000 soldiers, throughout the centuries they have gathered recognition by participating in wars, escorting important cargos, protecting valuable assets, assassinating impossible targets, investigating and triangulating lost artifacts, among numerous other deeds big and small. As long as one has the money to pay, the Dark Fangs will fulfill their mission. No matter what it is.

Amongst their most loyal clients is the Duke of Sollum, who has been hiring the Dark Fangs’ services for fifteen years now to provide security to his private estate. Their contract stipulates a security detail composed of a group of 21 capable soldiers that will be switched out for a different one every three months.

- Berek Eustachio -
A former member of the Masks of Vertigo, the specialized warrior group dedicated to the personal protection of the king of Minos. After abandoning his position as third-captain during a coup d’etat attempt where the leader of the Masks of Vertigo betrayed the king in favor of his nephew and got their ruler assassinated, Berek journeyed to the neighboring country and joined the Black Fangs as a foot soldier.

Now is the first time Berek enlisted and got assigned to join the Duke of Sollum’s security detail.

- Annita Kelkeer -
Sold by her parents, Annita, or Anne, is now a property of the Duke of Sollum’s estate. She is a simple, young, and uneducated girl that can only dream of what life is like beyond the fences of the Duke’s property.

- Plot -
This story is about the growing relationship between this mysterious mercenary and this hardworking girl. I would like there to be a continuous progression to their story throughout the years as Berek consistently enlists himself and gets assigned to multiple incursions to the Duke of Sollum’s estate. This means a slow burn story as we work through a few timeskips in the beginning until we reach the ‘present timeline’.

From this point forward we could come up with a more elaborated plot for which I’m pretty much open to any interesting ideas we can piece together. The characters could, and I do encourage, leave the Duke’s estate to greener pastures.

It could be something involving the Dark Fangs, or the Masks of Vertigo, or both. It could be something farther than that, with Berek either chasing or fleeing a mysterious past and Anne being the one to free him from such chains. There is room for political warfare, either an all-out war with a neighboring country where the Duke of Sollum’s estate gets run over, or even another coup d’etat and civil war. Or even, it could be something simple and lighthearted, where our characters flee together to chase a simple and most likely very steamy lovers’ life.

Or none of the above. I would love to read your own original ideas for this!

-- Gregor, the Imperial Cartographer --
tl;dr - Gregor constantly travels throughout the different kingdoms while doing his job, and his special aphrodisiac musk brings him trouble and joy wherever he goes
Plot and Ideas
Gregor, the Imperial Cartographer
Gregor is the highest-ranking cartographer under royal employment in The Alliance. As such, he has in his possession a special Seal that (supposedly) grants him safe passage and free access to all cities of The Alliance. It is his job to spend ten months every year wandering through the different kingdoms and updating the official maps with as much detail as possible, something that he is very good at.

Of course, Gregor’s line of work causes him to encounter all sorts of different situations and the most varied types of people. From burglars on the road to imperial nobles. And, as you might have guessed, our protagonist has a way of getting in trouble.

What I have in mind is that Gregor emanates a very special musk that has aphrodisiac traces on it. His scent is not the type that would get women wet and men throbbing just by being in his presence, but rather something that activates/manifests when the other person expresses strong emotions towards him. That could be joy, gratitude, admiration… but could also be anger, despise, contempt. Literally any emotion will act as a trigger if it is strong enough, and then the person will feel this nearly uncontrollable urge of having sex with him. And of course, Gregor is well aware of the effects he has on people.

His musk works on females and males alike, which is its biggest downside seeing how Gregor has no appetite for the latter. So sometimes he will have to find creative ways to get away from awkward situations, which can grow incredibly strange and complicated when straight males get worked up at him for whatever reason.

The Plot
I would love to find someone willing to play multiple characters that Gregor would cross paths with throughout his journey. I would, of course, share the load of portraying the necessary/wanted NPCs as well. While Gregor would only get sexual with female characters, you are welcome to introduce males that have fallen under his spell so we can have some fun with Gregor trying to lose them.

I imagine that this would be a primarily light-hearted and comedic-leaning story, but there is always room for intense and serious stuff as well. A few different scenes that I picture include Gregor purposely pissing off the hot-headed tavern keeper so he can gain both a place to crash between her legs as well as a discount on his meal; Gregor helping some fancy noblewoman and earning her gratitude, causing her to get entranced in his musk, but her guards have strict instructions to keep all men away from her; Gregor spends a couple of days in a small village and sleeps with multiple women, thus unleashing chaos when it all becomes public knowledge and most of those women were married.

And then, if we want drama and tension, we could add a second layer to the story with a more serious plot that our Cartographer continues to follow while doing his job. Maybe some kind of political issue that he stumbles upon, or he could have some kind of greater personal goal that motivated him to choose this profession.

If you would like to have a permanent character to play as Gregor’s traveling companion, I’m open to that as well.

-- A Sugar Baby or more? --
tl;dr - Natalia started dating the more loving and generous couple she had ever met. Things were wonderful for a long time until heavy news led to an unthinkable proposition
Plot and Ideas
Leon and Victoria are a lovely, rich couple. Maybe self-made, maybe from old money. Perhaps he is the only one to work while she is his sweet trophy wife. Perhaps both of them lead hectic lives with two separate businesses. These sorts of details are all up for discussion.

One thing that has always been a constant in their life is that Leon and Victoria are a generous pair who love to share their affection with select and equally giving young women. And that is where Natalia comes into the story. She is probably still a university student, but it is also possible that she has already graduated and has just begun her battles in the market. What is important is that one way or another, her path crossed with either Leon's or Victoria's. Was that at a bar? At the gym? Did they bump into and wash the other with coffee on the streets? Is Natalia a friend of a friend?

Regardless of how it all began, the present situation is that Natalia finds herself dating each of the two. Both individually and together. No monetary arrangement had ever been discussed or agreed upon, but the couple was very generous and always showered their sweet girlfriend with all kinds of gifts. From a new phone to a new car. From lavish shopping trips to exclusive restaurant dinners. Maybe Natalia feels uncomfortable about it all and has told them multiple times that none of it was necessary, but no one would blame her for enjoying their giving nature either.

And of course that, to top it all off, each and every one of those dates was always seasoned by abundant, lustful, steamy sexiness. Sometimes Victoria would take dozens of pictures of Natalia in all the new lingerie she just bought her so they could send them to Leon and tease him at work. Other times Natalia would have to fight her hardest to not make a sound when the man's hand slips under her dress at a Michelin restaurant. It wouldn't be weird for her to go to bed with one of them at night only to be assaulted by the other the next morning before breakfast. Although maybe she would prefer the times when both of them chose to enjoy her company together?

How long would this dream life last? Not only Leon and Victoria were two confident, powerful, sexy individuals, but they were also extremely understanding and supportive as well. There was no selfishness in their dating Natalia. In fact, both of them enjoyed the added role of a mentor as little by little, they began to participate more in her life. It was wonderful and lovely to watch the eager young woman discover herself and flourish. To encourage her to express her emotions and offer her a safe space to do so. To show her how much stronger she was than she could ever have expected herself to be.

Then, eventually, some troubling news would surface when this incredible couple learns that Victoria was incapable of having children. Probably something genetic that she never had the courage to get tested for, fearing the results. But now the truth is out. Lucky for them, though, their family already seemed to be expanding quite well. What would be Natalia's response when Leon and Victoria ask her if she is willing to get pregnant with him? It would be her choice to stay in the baby's and their lives or to allow Victoria to adopt the child. Actually, they would love nothing more than for the four of them to be a big, happy family.

-- The Professor -- craving
tl;dr - A freshman in college sleeps with an older man for the first time and get entranced by it, only to see him walk into the classroom and stand behind the professor’s desk
Plot and Ideas
A few weeks ago you were approached by a very handsome older man when you were dining at a restaurant with your friends. He was articulated, concise and confident; which attracted you, and despite the tease of your friends you texted him that night. A couple hours of messaging back and forth left you soaking and wondering what was it about that man that kept you so intrigued. Perhaps it was the hints of powerplay he seemed to put into every message, while still managing to be polite, intelligent and sexy. Or maybe it was simply the naughty feeling of chatting to an older man for the first time. When you woke up in his bed for the first time you felt shivers run down your body, that was the best sex you had ever had. He was the first mature man you undressed yourself for and everything he did, however mundane it was, was intriguingly incredible and much different from everything you knew. That kept going on for the next days, a lot of lust and little intimacy, with the powerplay increasing at each encounter, uuntil you finally gave in to be blindfolded and teased with ice. That was the absolute epitome of your naughtiness until this day.

Still daydreaming about this short series of crazy choices you have been making, you entered your classroom for your first day as a freshman in university. You looked like every other student: filled with dreams, hopes and energy. That was until the second class of the day began and you met your new teacher. Everyone was whispering and gossiping trying to guess how the man would be like, that is because he had quite a reputation for being too strict and unfairly demanding. And once the man walked through the door there they were, the same steely blue eyes you had stared into two nights ago while he gave you multiple orgasms.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • I don’t want to roleplay their actual classes or general academic life. The university is just a scenario that open up to interesting interactions.
  • Their relationship will be pursued as something taboo. So hidden encounters, escapades around the campus between classes, etc
  • Open to your ideas

-- Daddy Issues -- taken
tl;dr - A young woman have always had a huge crush in one of her parent’s friend and thinks she’s the only one to make him happy
Plot and Ideas
It is not that your father was a bad person, it is just that he tried to be too good of a person. He tried to be a good father, a good husband, a good friend, a good patriot, a good everything. And so began his military career years before you were born. He tried to be a good father and make every tiny moment with you count, and for the most part he succeeded, but it just wasn’t enough.

While he was away on duty your home was surprisingly very busy and you grew up around many different people. Perhaps it was a defensive mechanism of your mother to surround herself with all those friends. One of them in particular was a very handsome and elegant man your father’s age. He knew your mother from college before you were born, and had a spouse himself, both of which were very friendly and always to be found around to share a meal and talk. Even a movie night sometimes. Ever since you can remember you addressed them as uncle and aunt.
Needless to say, as the years went on you began to grow in affection with uncle Travis, and as you entered that phase where you began to see the world differently and feel the tingles in between your legs he was always the prince in the fairytales you told yourself at night.

You would sit beside him at the couch sometimes always finding a way to make body contact. If you could you would jump onto his lap to listen to his jokes and stories. No one ever suspected a thing because you were just that lovely of a little girl. Even aunt Kara, his wife, was very fond and close to you. And she was so nice you just couldn’t be bad to her either.

You knew nothing would ever happen between you and that strong and charming man, so when your friends in school started dating you tried to push your fantasies away. You kissed boys, girls, and even let them grope on you. But nothing ever compared to that warm and safe feeling of sitting on Travis’ lap. Boys were just too immature and not interesting enough.

One day, however, everything went downhill. Aunt Kara got into a car crash and sadly passed away. You were truly devastated by that, and as if that wasn’t enough, Travis decided to move to the other side of the country weeks later because he could not bear staying anymore. You had just become a freshman in high school when that happened.

It was like his absence intensified your crush on him. The fairytales before bed came back with full force and now you even had the means to justify coming up with a plan to make them real. Aunt Kara was gone, and that was a tragedy, but it didn’t mean that Travis should suffer and be lonely forever because of that. He needed someone. Someone that cared for him and loved him and wanted him happy. He needed a girl that would do everything for him. Everything he needed and wanted. Everything.

You graduated high school and got accepted in one of the best universities in your field. Due to some joke of fate (or not) it happened to be in the same city Travis had moved to when he went away. It wasn’t hard to convince your parents that it was too much of a gamble to stay alone in the dorms thousands of miles away if there were better options around, and now all that was left to do was call that good old family friend to see if he could lay you a hand.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Things I want to particularly explore in this story includes: 1950’s household (where she takes care of the house, cleaning, cooking, etc) - Petplay - Master/slave - Daddy Dom/little girl (but no ageplay)
  • Open to your ideas

-- The Making of a Triad -- craving
tl;dr - A very kinky young couple (late twenties to early thirties) is looking for another girl to date
Plot and Ideas
This story is about a young couple (in their mid to late twenties) who are looking to expand their family by getting to know and inviting a new girl into their relationship. They live in a consented TPE dynamic, in which the man is the Master and the woman is the slave. What they are looking for is a sister-in-chains.

Sarisa, the woman, is a very energetic, bubbly, smart-ass and sassy woman. She adores flirting and teasing people, and is not one to shy away from confrontation. One of her favorite things to do is being active and exercising, so she takes dancing classes, do yoga, go on hikes and hit the gym regularly. Her truly passion though is being creative and artistic, and she is currently trying to pursue her career as an artist.

Gevanni, the man, is very stern, serious, creative and diplomatic. Always up for deep and meaningful conversations, what sometimes may portray him as a too intense and overwhelming presence to be around. He also enjoys being active and exercising. Currently he is pursuing his doctorate degree.

One of the thoughts one might have after spending some time together with the both of them is that they form an unexpected couple. Even then their bond is solid and very strong, been built brick by brick ever since elementary school. Underneath all the good traits everyone will find at their surfaces they are a duo of complicated people carrying their own baggage and building their own walls. It will be up to your character to discover what makes them who they are, both individually and together.

Among the things they like doing there are hikings, drinking, fireside chats, and lots of sex. Through the years they have experimented many things and enjoyed most of it all. From blindfolds to ice play, from ring gags to spankings, from orgasm denials to anal only, from missionary to petplay. And now they are looking for a sweet girl to share all their love and experience with.

Would you like to join this story?

Thoughts and Ideas
  • The idea is that your character is either innocent or just inexperienced and seize this opportunity to get out of her comfort zone. She ends up getting along fine with the couple and keep on seeing them. Ideally it would develop into a threeway relationship.
  • My initial thought is that Sarisa would be dominant towards your character, but I don’t mind making it the other way around.
  • Open to your ideas

-- Science has cummed a long way -- craving
tl;dr - It was discovered that some men (2%) holds the cure of a deadly disease in their semen and, well, it happens that YC has such disease
Plot and Ideas
Scenario
Medicine has had many discoveries in the past few years. One of the most recent ones is that there is a rare protein that is only synthesized in a few human male testicules and released through the sperm. Its most known reliable absorption channel is via digestion, but the research still continues and there is a lot more to be found out.

Quickly after this discovery it was learned that the ingestion of said protein is currently the only reliable preventive treatment for an also rare and aggressive terminal disease.

Due to this discoveries the National Health Care Association has initiated an extensive media campaign for all men to get tested and find out whether they are “synthesizers” of said protein. That is because there is an estimative of only 2% of all male population of being capable of synthesizing it.

“Synthesizers” have been offered a big deal from the Association, being paid general sums of money for donating their sperms, as well as other benefits like health insurance. As a consequence of that many “synthesized sperm banks” are appearing across the country, with its main goal being to treat patients with the terminal disease dormant in their bodies.

The treatment is, as disgusting as it may sound, to drink cold sperm from strangers, usually which was donated days ago.

There has been many debates around all of those discoveries. If the protein has any other special properties; if it has other uses besides treating the disease; if it has other application methods that not digesting it; and many other questions.

Plot
The story would be about a girl who is a host of the dormant deadly genes, and a guy who is a synthesizer. There are many possibilities we can choose from there.

Maybe they are co-workers or acquaintances from somewhere. Maybe they are childhood friends who have secret crushes on each other. Maybe they are a couple in a disastrous marriage. Maybe the guy is an employee and the woman is a bitchy boss. Maybe the girl simply saw a man walking out of the sperm bank and after weeks/month of having to go there on a daily basis she is tired and too disgusted to continue drinking cold and dry sperm out of a cup, so she decide engaging him and see if it goes somewhere.

The journey would be about a sick girl and a guy who takes advantage of her desperation, using this opportunity to train his new sex slave.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • There are many possibilities about how we could explore her medical condition. The characters could try all sorts of stuff, like topical application of sperm, absorbing it through other holes, the time between “doses”, and many more
  • Perhaps she might develop an actual addiction to his sperm. And now if she doesn’t have her fix regularly she starts having headaches, getting easily tired, and so on
  • We could also play around with medicine that enhanced/improved his sperm production, increasing the size of the loads and/or how many times a day he could cum
  • Open to your ideas

-- A Writer's Muse --
tl;dr - When a famous +18 writer publishes one of his best works yet, one of his fans gets obsessed with it and wants to become the shining beacon to change his life
Plot and Ideas
You have always been an avid reader, consuming everything you could get your hands on. It began with the silly romances every teen has a crush on, but it went on to other things as well. Like fantasy, thrillers, adventures, science, comedy, and the list goes. You were, and still is, that kind of girl who always had a book in her bag and would pick it up to read a couple pages when waiting for something. Eventually, when your frustration with the boys around you grew too big, you risked looking for some more adult stuff to dive into with your imagination. You wanted to have a glimpse of what the world had to offer about true and crude love, as well as what role our sexuality really played on it. You were too fed up with all the school drama and empty promises from teenagers who knew no better.

That was when you came across this series of books that consumed you. Yes, it was not you going through them at your pace anymore. But rather they sucking up all of your thoughts and attention, and even keeping you from doing your things like homework and chores.

Those stories feasted on your frustration like a starving crow. They were aggressive, deep, crude, bold, real. All of them had a heavy sexual content inside, with many explicitly described scenes in it that certainly made the book inappropriate for your age range. But that was the beauty of those stories. It did not skip anything. It showed everything that had a role in the characters’ psyche in its most raw state.

You became fascinated about the author. You read everything he had published so far, and waited eagerly for the next releases.

His last series told the story of a very well hung men and the impacts that trait had in his life. It challenged the common belief that the bigger the better, exposing his hardships in finding a partner who were not too scared or who could fully take him. It explored the realm of “size queens”, women who treated men like him as just numbers and accomplishments, always comparing their dicks and looking for the next horse to sit on. It showed how difficult it was for him to be fully satisfied in a sexual encounter because he just could not fit in his partners. It exposed how every bit of effort he put in making his partner comfortable and feel good was in the end attributed to the size of his dick, like if there was no man behind it. Then, when he finally found the first woman in his life to take him whole and treat him well, he became obsessed with her, however she did not reciprocate his feelings. He was lead to do all sorts of stalkerish and wrong things by this passion he felt for her. And that was how the story ended. No happy encounters, no joy of finding his place. It just left the reader hanging and asking what his next misfortune would be. If it ever had an end.

This was the first of his books’ series to have a male protagonist, and that messed with your thoughts and imagination a lot. In your own obsession for the author through the years you went after all of his interviews, social medias, limited editions, and basically anything else you could find. And you learned that all of his stories, no exception, had a real muse to them. Either someone he knew or something he heard, they were all based on real life experiences.

This was the first of his books to have a male protagonist, and you could not help but to wonder whether it was inspired on his own hardships.

You had fantasized for years now about how amazing it would be to become one of his muses. To have a story like the ones you read been written inspired on you. Other than that you were also quite frustrated by the ending of that particular story. You could read in all of the unwritten words how lost the main character was, how his sole purpose was to find his place and someone to share it with. Exactly like you.

So it was decided then. You had to change the ending of that story. Even though you were still a virgin with no experience you learned through another of his books that that only meant you were an empty canvas ready to be painted. Your body would be his, unspoiled, ready and eager to learn how to please him. Untainted by the expectations of pain and pleasure that would keep you from going further like the others had. But more importantly than that, you were already fascinated by him. You were in love with his mind and his imagination, you were enthralled by his words. You needed to become one of his muses.

So you did some digging and found his email.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Your character should be a virgin between 18 and 24 years old. While mine would be on his forties, maybe fifties.
  • It would be nice to have some real struggles about him penetrating her. Make it a gradual effort until she can accommodate him fully, and a bit more until the pain subsides completely. It would be very boring if she is just a “natural” who can orgasm dozens of times at her first time with him.
  • I want to go borderline overboard with the size of his cock, so 10 to 12 thick inches.
  • I am very open about the end game progression. Perhaps the girl end up becoming just another size queen. Perhaps he become obsessed with her just like in the book, and that scares her off. Perhaps after giving the book its happy ending her thrill fades off and she goes away. Perhaps they do actually fall in love and live happily ever after. Or even other ideas you have in mind.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Cum Me a River --
tl;dr - A young man has his testicles overdeveloped, causing him to ejaculate many times as much as normal and making his life a hassle. All that he needs is someone to make him feel normal
Plot and Ideas
Luke was not your average boy. Even after completing 18 years old he still have constant wet dreams that forces him to change his sheets on a daily basis. You could think that he is a pervert who fantasize about sex all the time, or that he thinks that masturbation is a sin but his body is not putting up with him. Well… you could not be more wrong.

Luke was born with a very rare condition that caused the three glands of his reproductive system (testicles, seminal vesicles, prostate) to grow twice as much as the average male when he hit puberty. As a consequence of that, the oversized glands worked in a much higher and more efficient rate than in normal men, what resulted in a very large production of both sperm and semen. After matured the sperm does not remain in the testicles though, but is taken to and stored in a tube inside the scrotum. Luke’s tubes were ‘just normal’, not overdeveloped, and could not hold everything he produced, forcing him to ejaculate at least four times a day, whether he was planning on it or not. And to top all of that off, his ejaculation volume was about six times greater than the normal.

Because of the size of his balls and everything they made him go through, Luke grew up a very insecure and frustrated teenager. He was still a virgin that have never even kissed a girl before. In his mind kissing would lead to groping which would lead to her eventually touching his private parts and feeling how abnormal he was. She would be scared of him and mock him, and he would become the laughing joke of the whole school for something that he never wished had ever happened to him. Or even worse, what if he ended up ejaculating in front of her or on her out of nowhere? Thus, he could never get closer to a girl other than a handshake or perhaps a quick hug.

Plot
So the above is the general premise of our story, and from there I’m very open to what routes we could take this roleplay.

- We could make it that Luke is caught masturbating, and said person just can’t shake out of their head the image of him non-stop cumming. Thus she decides to make a move on him. She could be a family friend, an old high-school teacher or a college teacher, or even a random person from somewhere Luke was and had a crisis.
- Perhaps there’s a girl that confesses to Luke that she has a crush on him, and she is quite persistent about it until eventually, he opens up about his condition. She could be someone he knows, or a random girl from somewhere he uses to hang around, or even she could be his own crush and confessed first.
- Luke could try seeking medical help to try handling his problems, but his doctor might have a very distinct idea of how to do that after witnessing first hand what he means by ‘having a crisis’.

Anyway, there are as many possibilities as our imagination can create them! If you are interested in this story let me know!

-- Double Date --
tl;dr - An unexpected proposal leads a senior college student and his two freshmen into a life of secrecy and lust. What will be of them when everything comes to light?
Plot and Ideas
Anna
She’s a sweet and sexually inexperienced girl, freshman in college. Anna has never dated anyone before in her life, and maybe have kissed a boy or two. She is a hopeless romantic who would like to preferably save herself for “the one” and have him be the only man to ever corrupt her body.

Mia
She’s Anna’s best friend, also a freshman in college and in her same class. Mia is very different from Anna in her personality, being more extroverted and outspoken. Her dating background is also vastly wider than her friend’s.

William
He’s a senior to the two girls above. William is a nice, decent guy, or at least he tries to be. Still in his early twenties and in college, he’s prone to make some questionable decisions in life.

Plot
Mia is a very attractive young woman with a sexy body that quickly draws all eyes to herself on her first day in the campus. Among many others, William tried to make a move on her in the upcoming weeks, but the girl was relentless in denying any and all advances male and female alike. The more the young man got to know her, however, the more attracted he felt for her. She had an alluring personality and was generally very pleasing to be around.

The first big party of the year was also Anna’s first time at a bar. Although differently from Mia, Anna was also quite pretty, with a more innocent and cute outlook, attracting many hormone flooded guys her direction. At some point a pair of very insistent drunk guys wouldn’t stop bothering her, to the point of almost forcing themselves on her. Luckily, William came to her rescue and things ended without much additional trouble.

Ever since that day Anna had her eyes on the friendly senior, slowly but surely liking him more each day. Eventually, by the end of the semester, she confessed to Mia that she might be in love with William, and that she’d ask to date him. Of course, the sweet, romantic girl didn’t believe in hang out and hooking up just for fun, at least at that point in time.

She managed to declare her feelings to her one and only savior, however, he asked some time to give her a proper response. During those months, William and Anna had gotten to know each other a little and he actually liked her, but she was very open and honest about her beliefs, and he wasn’t sure about her wishes of remaining a virgin until marriage.

That was when he received an unexpected visit one afternoon, opening the door to his dorm apartment just to find Mia standing in there waiting for him. The hot, sexy lady coveted by the entire campus had come to with an impossible to believe proposition. If William accepted dating Anna, she would have sex with him for as long as they are together. Of course, the sweet and innocent girl should never know.

Why would Mia go to such lengths to her friend?
Can William manage handling both girls without messing everything up?
What happens when his little secret is found out?

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Ideally I’d like someone willing to play both female characters, but I might be persuaded to play Anna.
  • So above we have the general premise of this story. The goal here is that William would be a bit reluctant at first, possibly thinking that it could be some sort of trap. However, as things start to run smoothly and he and Mia have had sex a few times, he starts wanting to see just how far she would go with this deal. So slowly he starts pushing her into doing nastier and more degrading things.
  • The triangle here, if not evident, is William likes > Mia likes > Anna likes > William.
  • There are numerous possibilities for long term developments in this plot, a few of which are: A) William could push Mia too far and she finds a way to ruin his relationship with Anna; B) Mia ends up falling for William as well, however she wouldn’t steal him from her friend; C) Mia falls for William and does try to steal him from Anna; D) Anna finds out about everything and becomes a cold hearted mean bitch to everybody; E) Anna finds out and forgives them somehow; F) Anna finds out and they start a poly relationship, possibly with Mia being a cuckquean of sorts to the couple; G) many other choices out imagination can bring us.
  • I think it could be quite interesting if Mia was actually Anna's sister, or even mother, instead of a friend
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Through the door' slit --
tl;dr - A maid that likes to watch her bosses having sex
Plot and Ideas
A woman (18-35) is hired by a couple (28-45) to be their live-in maid. It is a large, fancy house that also doubles as their workplace as he is a private accountant and she is a lawyer. So there’s a lot of work to be done throughout the whole week, with specific chores to be attended each day between cleaning and tidying up the place, taking care of the two dogs, and receiving outside workers such as gardeners and pool cleaners. Nonetheless, it is a well worth job as the payment is generous and the maid gets to call the place home and use its perks on her free time as well.

The couple is also very friendly and a good company to be around. They are strict and demanding, yes. But also fair and very understanding.

The man is a handsome male, looking exactly like the type the maid would fantasize with when in her teens. He’s always courteous and polite, treating her nicely and making sure that her needs are also met. The woman is also a pristine beauty, blessed with a beautiful face and a hot body. She’s classy and elegant, always dressed in neatly cut suits or sensually fancy dresses.

One night, as it happens with us all on occasion, the hard working maid was having a hard time falling asleep, thus deciding to go for a short walk outside and perhaps a glass of cold water to see if she could relax a bit. Upon walking through the dark, however, she heard the muffled distant moans of her bosses engaged in what clearly sounded like a very steamed sex. Taken by her curiosity, the maid decided to get closer only to find the double door to their room slightly open. Just a half an inch slit that would allow her enough room to spy on them without being noticed. And so she did.

What was to be only a little peek to sate her curiosity grew into an uncontrollable habit. Ever since that night the maid would walk by her bosses room at night to try and catch them feasting on each other again. The man, clearly in charge, was never shy of tossing his wife around and placing her in all sorts of lewd and shameful positions. He would make her beg for his touch and for his cock, and she would gladly reduce herself to nothing more than a cock drunk slut for him. They would bring out all sorts of toys on their whim. A varied assortment of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, cuffs, blindfolds, you name it. And the thirsty maid would always be there, behind their bedroom’s door, reaching beneath her nightgown and making them silent company.

Until one night, when she closed her eyes while her fingers wandered over her soaked slit imagining to be touched by him, the door before her opened.

“Why don’t you crawl inside and watch us more closely?” He said, standing bare as he came to the world only a foot away of her. His erect manhood coated in his wife's juices, shimmering against the maid’s startled eyes.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Would you like to come turn this sweet, curious maid into the couple’s new fuck doll?
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Dear diary, I've been kidnapped... --
tl;dr - The victim of a kidnap finds a mysterious journal apparently kept by the man’s previous victim
Plots and Ideas
Amanda couldn’t understand why that was happening to her. Why her? Why now? Why like this? Just why?!

The last thing she could remember was heading out to yet another day of her life, and then, suddenly, everything went black. She had vague memories of being thrown into a vehicle and feeling it start moving before she dozed off, most probably drugged. And now she had woken up in this dark place.

It was a dark room with no light, although her eyes seemed to be used to its dimness already and could see around her albeit with little detail. She was sitting on a comfortable enough bed and still wearing the same clothes she had on before her world was turned upside down. There were a desk and a chair, a doorway with no door on one wall that led to a small bathroom, a heavy-looking door on another wall. No windows.

Why...?

She would eventually meet her captor but he wouldn’t speak to her no matter how much she tried. All that he did was come inside her room to bring her food and water. Every time he opened the door the young woman (18-30) tried to sneak a peek outside but there was nothing to be seen, just a dark corridor with another door at the end. It was very easy for her to lose her sense of time in there with no stimulation whatsoever other than fear and desperation. Until eventually she found something.

There was a notebook hidden behind the sink and it was full of notes. They didn’t seem to have been written with a pen or pencil but rather something similar to charcoal. The words, the sentences, the structure, it all seemed very confusing at first, but eventually, it made perfect sense. Those were the notes of the previous captive, gathering all of the information they could have and concocting an escape plan. Skipping to the last entry, it was clearly stated: “It’s tonight.”

With nothing else coming after that, it got to mean that the plan worked, doesn’t it?

Among the notebook’s notations were things like the kidnapper’s preferred ways to be addressed, how to navigate his mood swings, what seemed to be his behavioral patterns, personal information such as his favorite food and movies, short flashes that he shared about his past, among many other things gathered at random.

With nothing else to go for, Amanda had to give the notebook a try. Didn’t she?

Everything went according to the notebook’s descriptions, all of its information was accurate and she seemed to make progress into at least opening up a line of dialogue with her captor.

What she didn’t know, however, was that the notebook was written by the man himself. It was but a bait. A trap. Designed to heighten and intensify a Stockholm Syndrome process. By following the instructions laid out in that notebook, Amanda was slowly conditioning herself to become his very eager and loyal pet.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • The general idea is laid out above, the rest I purposely left out rather blank so we can fill it up together. What is the kidnapper’s goal? What else is in the room? Where is the room located? What is written in the diary, specifically? Etc.
  • So, feel free to come at me with your wildest ideas and let’s see if we click!
  • Open to all of your suggestions.

-- Fatherly Teachings --
tl;dr - A father helps his daughter with her college assignments
Plot and Ideas
Father (36-50) and daughter (18-25) are best friends, talking about anything and everything with little to no awkwardness no matter the subject. I picture that the mother is away, either divorced or deceased, but I don't mind her being around if we want to add that sneaking factor into the story. The daughter is a virgin for whatever reason; I'd like to think that she's one of those "ahead of her age" girls who never felt the need to prove herself to others or fit in with their expectations, she's not waiting for a prince in shining armor but wants her first time to be meaningful.

Either due to college/university or perhaps some kind of volunteering work with teens, the daughter has to come up with a report/presentation about sexuality/sexual education. When she comments about it with her father, the two of them engage in quite a long conversation about the subject. Where most people would find themselves trapped in a vortex of awkwardness when talking about sexuality with their parents, these two actually found the talk to be very entertaining and captivating. The daughter was surprised to learn that her father was very knowledgeable on the subject. He taught her about all the different types of contraceptives, he touched on many STI's and common misconceptions about their transmission, and they got so into it that even the topic of pleasure was openly explored in their conversation. After that, sex and sexuality just became another topic of casual-conversation between father and daughter. They would engage in it when watching a movie or TV show, when the daughter had any curiosities, with casual banter in their every day lives.

There was some chemistry building up between the two of them but they chose to ignore it. How could they not, being father and daughter? Still, it was undeniable how much of a "match" they were. The daughter caught herself on numerous occasions fantasizing about the things her father described as they were exactly what she craved yet never knew before he mentioned them. Of course, at first, her fantasies would be starred by hot actors and athletes she had a weak knee for, but it didn't take long for her father's face to start sneaking into her daydreams. How lucky was her mother to have met such a wonderful man... And of course, the father was going through a similar process, chastising himself about his growing, improper interest in his offspring.

The first line was crossed on a stormy night. The daughter had always been scared of storms so it was a tradition between them to cuddle up on the couch and watch movies together when the world outside was falling down. Of course, it had always been an innocent act up until that night. One that started when the daughter was just a toddler and continued over the years, the only thing that changed being her size. But now something else had changed... Could he feel how stiff her nipples got whenever she leaned over on his chest under the blankets? Could he see them poking from under her shirt whenever she got up to refill their cups? Did she notice that he had just gotten an erection? Well... of course they did. When the father moved into a more comfortable position and lightly squeezed her breasts with his arm in the process it wasn't an accident. Neither was those times when the daughter brushed her thigh or buttcheeks against his throbbing shaft. However, as long as they didn't mention it, as long as they didn't acknowledge the fact out loud, they could play the oblivious card.

But for how long could they keep that dangerous game going? The cup of their desires was quickly and steadily filling up and would soon overflow.

Something had to be done. Father and daughter both knew they were playing a very dangerous game and, as much as it had been fun, it was past the time for them to call it off. It was the daughter who made the decision first, saying "yes" when that cute-enough young man asked her out on a date. It would be her first date ever, what better way to take someone out of your mind than pushing another into its place? Only that, things rarely go as planned.

Of course, the daughter commented with her father about the date, he was her best friend. And, of course, the father wasn't prepared for that unbearable feeling that expanded from the center of his chest when hearing the news. It was like a balloon quickly growing and keeping his lungs from working, clouding his sight. Was it just the natural reluctance of a father watching his daughter grow past him? Of seeing her chasing her independence? Growing into a full-fledged adult? Or...

"That's wonderful, princess...! Although... wouldn't you like some practice before the real deal?"

What...? Did he say something? The father clearly felt his lips moving and the air pushing past them, but... what did he say? He couldn't remember... It was like he had become a puppet to an external force. All he could see was his daughter's face coming in and out of focus before his eyes with each of his heavy heartbeats.

How long did the silence last? It was like father and daughter had both frozen in time. If it wasn't for the sound of the wind coming in through the window they would both easily believe they had.

"Actually, Daddy... I heard that it is quite different to put a condom on a real penis instead of a banana..."

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Well, a new adventure is about to begin! The way I see this generally playing out is that the father would now introduce his lovely princess to a whole new world of pleasure, trust, and debauchery. He's about to teach her about all the different erogenous spots of her body, about all the different sex positions, about how good it feels to not cum, about sex toys, about spankings, about...
  • Will their new relationship be summed up only to lust or will the affection and love they feel for each other grow exponentially as well?
  • I have this turn-on particular to incest plots that's when they have anal sex for their first time as if it wasn't "proper sex" and thus makes them feel less guilty about it. I'd love it if that could be a part of this story but it is not a requirement.
  • If you're into it and she's around, perhaps we could also include the mother into the whole mess? I can picture some quite interesting dialogues between the three of them where the parents are sharing some of the explorations they did together when young. I wouldn't mind playing the mother in this scenario if you're not inclined to assume her role.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Blackmailing my neighbor -- craving
tl;dr - The nerd neighbor installs a spycam in his hot neighbor's computer and gathers a lot of data on her
Plot and Ideas
- Mel (Melanie) -
She is your typical villain school girl right out of a movie. Pretty, popular, wealthy, arrogant, mean.
Perhaps that is not exactly who she is deep down, maybe it was all just a role she played to survive high school? Or she has simply grown out of it by now. Or she is that mean bitch. That will be for you to decide.

- Joshua -
He is your typical nerd student. Introverted, lacking social skills, tries to go by unnoticed.
With a kind heart, all that he wanted was to be left alone by all of the 'popular kids' but that was not always possible.

- Plot -
Mel and Joshua are neighbors and have gone to the same middle and high school. However, since they were part of very different groups, they never really interacted with each other beyond an occasional awkward smile or a wave when they caught the other leaving their home at the same time. Sometimes Mel would pick on him and his friends in school though she never went particularly out of her way to target them. Nonetheless, there were other 'popular kids' to bully him across all the school years, enough to make Joshua grow resentful of them as a whole.

But that is all past now that they already graduated and moved on to college.

One day Joshua answers the front door of his house and finds Mel standing in there a bit disturbed. She needed help with her computer urgently and didn’t know who else to call and thought he could lay her a hand. She would pay.

Joshua ends up going with her but he does more than just fixing Mel’s laptop computer. On a rush of adrenaline and acting on an impulse, he also installed two handy softwares in it. One was a spy cam that would record everything her webcam could see 24/7, even if the computer was off. The other was a program that granted him remote control of her computer so he could upload/download all of those videos.

Months went by with Josh gathering material on Mel, not exactly sure of what to do with it or even if he wanted to use it. There were recordings of her getting changed, of her talking on the phone, of her bantering with her friends in her room, of her masturbating, of her having sex… Anything and everything that happened in front of that computer, he had it.

Until, eventually, something happened in Joshua's life and made him snap. It was time for some payback for all of the things he had been put through his whole life.

- Thoughts and Ideas -
  • This is, obviously, a blackmail scenario. We can decide together how their relationship will play out.
  • I do like the idea of Melanie gradually growing into Joshua for whatever reason. It could be plain conditioning due to the abuse; or perhaps she finds the inner nerd within herself; or she sees that deep down Joshua is a loving person and falls in love for that part of him. Or something else. This is just an idea, not a requirement.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Nurturing Love -- not looking
tl;dr - She comes from a broken home, he shows her that life can be something amazing
Plot and Ideas
Logan is a loving single father to a beautiful toddler girl. However, even though working from home as a writer, caring for a child is very time consuming and he needs some help. Thus, he hired Rebecca to help him as a babysitter.

The two of them have met several months ago in the café near his home the girl used to work as a waitress. As a regular client, Logan was frequently around, enough to have a VIP seat to watching how Rebecca had a particularly hard time in there. That wasn’t for anything she had done wrong but simply because she was a young woman blessed with an extremely gorgeous body. Both the other clients as well as her co-workers would constantly hit on her and make unwanted advances, making that place a real living hell for the girl.

At one point, Logan got to chat with Rebecca a little during one of her breaks. He was genuinely concerned about her and mostly wanted to show her that not everyone was complete stupid jerks like the people she had to interact with on the daily, hopefully, so she wouldn’t lose hope in humanity. Those chats grew more frequently through the months, with the female always looking for him during her breaks and being happy to find him around when he was there.

The man came to learn a little about her story. How she came from a broken home, with divorced parents and that neither of them gave her much thought. She lived with her drunk mother who brought a different man home almost every other night for years, men that would always end up hitting on Rebecca somehow since before the girl went to high school. She started working from a young age so she could afford the things she wanted, like basic clothes and school materials. Well, more like the things she needed. But besides all of that, Rebecca was still a sweet young lady that hadn’t lost her faith in the world just yet, though she was dangerously nearing her breaking point.

Eventually, as his days grew more and more hectic since he needed around 40 hours a day to do all the things he needed to do, Logan thought about hiring someone to help him around the house and with his daughter. Rebecca quickly came to mind. He knew it probably wasn’t a very exciting proposition, but hopefully, it could be an improvement for her. She wouldn’t have to deal with all of those assholes anymore and would even have some time to study, and he should be able to afford matching how much she made in the café if not top it. Of course, Rebecca was radiant with that opportunity.

Working as a babysitter for Logan and caring for his daughter was a surreal experience for Rebecca. For starters, it was the first job the girl had that didn’t make her feel threatened or somehow uncomfortable. Of course, despite the fact that she had no real clue on how to handle a toddler. Which was when the second factor came in. Logan was simply an extraordinary human being. Patient in teaching her, fair in his expectations, generous with his concessions, and overall empathic of her. Also, witnessing how loving and wonderful his relationship with his daughter was, was heart-melting.

Time went on and the three of them grew closer, even to the point of being mistaken by a happy little family when all three of them went out together. Life was simply great when Rebecca was with them. Which made the girl curious about how such a wonderful man was all by himself, a curiosity that slowly changed into a desire of becoming the one to snatch him.

How surprised Rebecca was when, wanting to get to know him more, she decided to start diving into the stories Logan wrote and quickly learned of how erotic they were. Graphic, even. He wrote about this thing called ‘BDSM’ and there was just so much to take in. Was all that even normal? No wonder he was single all this time… However, it all also seemed so… nice.

Between Logan unashamedly loving his daughter, sharing some of his love with Rebecca, and all of the interesting things he wrote about, Rebecca found herself dreaming of a new life. She started feeling more at home at her work than at her own house. And her heart always filled up with so much happiness whenever she got to put a smile on either of Logan’s or his daughter’s faces. Why couldn’t she be a part of something so incredible as that?

Well, all she needed to do was try.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • This is a slow-burn story, and I would like to begin it when Rebecca first start working as a babysitter for Logan.
  • I know that the above plot is very detailed, but it is just a representation of the general direction I would like the story to go. Feel free to pitch me any changes you would like to make to it, such as about Rebecca’s past and current home situation, the things that make her grow attracted to Logan, etc. I’m very receptive to my partner’s ideas!
  • I would love to explore Rebecca nurturing the feelings that she had always denied to her, and thus wanting to protect the happy family that Logan and his daughter were. If you are into it, that could mean dedicating herself to be the perfect stay-at-home-mom and housewife for them. Not to mention finally exploring her sexuality that she had kept tucked into a dark corner to avoid all of the disgusting men she met on her life, experimenting with all of the different things she saw on his stories and becoming Logan’s own sex doll.
  • Open to your suggestions.

-- Unconditional Love --
tl;dr - She has confessed to him numerous times but he never gave her a chance. Now the perfect opportunity showed up again
Plot and Ideas
Elaine and Mathew have been friends for years, but that she had always wanted to be more than that. She had tried to make a move on him numerous times before and yet he never gave her an opportunity and she couldn’t figure out why. Elaine was beautiful, hot, smart, fun… crazy for him. What else could he want?

Despite all of her frustration, the girl never gave up on him, patiently sitting aside and watching as Mathew moved from girlfriend to girlfriend, always using her shoulder to vent his frustrations. Some people, mainly her friends, would tell Elaine that he was a piece of ass for relying on her so much like that even though he knew about her feelings for him, but Elaine didn’t think that was the case. And even if it were, she didn’t mind that. If what Mathew needed was for her to wait for him forever, she could do that for him.

Still, she wouldn’t let a good opportunity go by. So when Mathew’s latest relationship came to a painful end, she was right there knocking on his front door unannounced, a bottle of wine in hand, and a tight dress drawing all of her curves.

If only she could get Mathew to undress her… If only she could get him to vent all of his frustrations right inside of her… she knew he would begin to see her with different eyes. And once that happened, she knew that he would be hers. And she would be his. As long as Elaine had his heart, she didn’t mind lending his body to other girls. She would even gladly bring them right to him.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • With this plot I would like to explore a cuckqueaning scenario, requiring you to play multiple females. I’m also willing to play a few of them on occasion.
  • I would also love for this story to have substance and not be simply blind fuckery. I want to see Elaine to slowly win Mathew’s heart, genuinely. Maybe to the point where he doesn’t need/want to sleep with other women anymore? What if she feels that at some point she starts losing him for one of the other girls?
  • If you are willing, we could also explore some societal consequences of their dynamic. Things like people spreading rumors about them, probably mostly talking negatively about Elaine.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Knots on her back --
tl;dr - Her large breasts give her unbearable back pain, and he has just the right solution to make it all go away
Plot and Ideas
Cecilia (18-30) has acquired a new condition this past year that caused her breasts to rapidly grow into a very large pair of tits. Because of this, she had to completely renovate her wardrobe as well as reinvent how she behaved and did things. Perhaps the most annoying part of it all -- excluding the creepy unwanted attention she started receiving from disgusting men -- was the now ever-present back pain. Her breasts were massive, and heavy. Even though she started working out everyday at her doctor’s recommendation to straighten her back, it wasn’t cutting it.

That’s when Fabrício (18-50) comes in. He is someone she knows, either a friend or a friend of a friend, and at some point, offers to help Cecilia. After introducing her to the concept of bondage and sharing some photos of girls he tied up in the past, he suggests that a nicely-done knott could give her back all of the support it needs.

Most likely, Cecilia smells something fishy at his proposal and tells him she will think about it while having no intention of doing so. Surprisingly, Fabrício does not press on the topic and starts harassing her about it, and eventually, Cecilia runs out of ideas about how to deal with her predicament. So she reaches out to him to reluctantly ask if his proposition was still on.

Both characters meet up and the tying begins. Everything is very professional too. Fabricio may have asked Cecilia to dress in tight fitting clothes to help him work, such as yoga pants and crop tops, but he never asked her to strip. His hands also never tried to exploit the clear opportunity of groping on her body, although some level of intimate touching was unavoidable. And just like that, the female’s back pain gradually subsided while she was supported by his rope knots.

Eventually, their meetings grew in frequency. Maybe it started as a bi-weekly thing, with Cecilia trying to face it as some sort of treatment. However, she quickly realized that it was nothing of the sort. The ropes and the knots were more of a crutch, there to directly provide her torso with structure and support. So the bondage sessions started happening more often, until growing closer to a daily thing and Cecilia began spending most of her days with the various rope patterns hidden under her clothes.

Of course, at some point, things would turn into more than just innocent tying. Her breasts have also grown incredibly sensitive as they enlarged -- not just her nipples but the whole thing --, and each time the rope wrapped around them it was a struggle. How long would it take for Fabrício to tease her about her stiff nipples? Or the sounds that she makes? Or the squirming of her body? How long would it take for one of them to make a move and for her lovely, huge breasts to start receiving the proper attention they deserve?

Thoughts and Ideas
  • I’d love to include lactation in this story as well, but that is not at all necessary. That could be the cause of her sudden breast growth or a consequence of it.
  • It would also be interesting to explore breast/nipple orgasms as well.

-- An Alluring Scent --
tl;dr - Marie is unawarely and constantly exposed to an aphrodisiac scent by one of her college friends, how long would it take for her to give in to it? And what would come after?
Plot and Ideas
Edward (20-28) is not what anyone would call a handsome man, but he does have nice features. He is tall, somewhat fit, cares about his hygiene, and can coordinate his clothes; he just doesn’t have the nicest face. Being a college student with his own apartment is also a nice feature, one that becomes crucial when he set his eyes on Marie (18-28).

Edward and Marie are classmates and, after some effort from him, part of the same group of friends. His place is a common meeting spot for the group, both for just hanging out as well as for studying. Whenever there is a chance, Edward tries to team up with Marie for pair assignments, sometimes succeeding, sometimes not. That is all okay though, as he is into it for the long run and is not impatient nor pushy. After all, Edward was a secret weapon to ensure his conquest.

Whenever people are around, Edward has some incense burning up in his apartment. Most of the time, it is just your usual incense that can be easily found online, except for when it is just him and Marie. When the two of them are alone, what the young man lights up is an aphrodisiac incense, one that is supposed to have increasing effects the more someone is exposed to it. With such a subtle conditioning, there is also the chance that the female’s body starts associating its arousal with the whole environment. Eventually, it might get turned on just by being there, even with the whole bunch of friends and without the aphrodisiac burning.

How long would it take for Marie to realize that it is only in Edward’s presence that her body acts that way? How easy would it be for her to admit that her body wants him? And once she finally surrenders herself to those desires, would the aphrodisiac’s effects intensify and reach new heights?

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Alternatively, the aphrodisiac could be a combination of two things: the incense plus his cologne. It is when both scents combine in the bloodstream that the aphrodisiac takes effect. With this, Marie would experience those sensations whenever she is in Edward’s presence. And since she would only breathe the specific incense when it’s just the two of them in his place, everyone else would be unaffected by his cologne (besides it smelling nice, lol).

-- Threading Secrets With Pleasure --
tl;dr - A lord and his seamstress hold an unconventional working relationship
Plot and Ideas
Isabel
A young seamstress, working on the family business as it is the customs on that time and place. Isabel (18-21) is a sweet and innocent girl, though she wasn’t without her share of exploring and pushing boundaries. Whenever that happened, the girl’s parents would punish her with spankings on her bottom and immediately after send her off to have a bath and “cleanse herself from her sins”. While that last remark had always been meant to be something more psychological in rounding up the punishments, it had always meant something else to Isabel. That was because every single time the girl earned a spanking she would feel a strange tingle in between her legs while receiving it, in an area that wasn’t being hit. Eventually, the girl can’t quite pinpoint when, everytime she went to do as told and have her bath, Isabel would find her underwear dirty and a little mess coming out from her ladybits. Naturally, the girl associated that with whatever sins that needed to be washed away.

As time went on and Isabel grew more mature, both the misbehaving and the punishments ceased existing. Being the older amongst her siblings she was also the most skilled worker in the shop after her parents, so the girl have always had a lot of work to do. Her dedication and professionalism earned her a few too many loyal customers, among them, Lord Arthur Ghallaham.

Arthur
The Ghallaham’s were a rising noble family responsible for overseeing the growth of the city of Dhurran in name of the crown. While the family’s head, Lord Olbar lived in the capital, his eldest son, Arthur (20-35), was in charge of the family business in the city.

Arthur was a respected noble. Serious, stern, intelligent, fair. But rumours has it that he is also excessively strict at times, even physically punishing his workers if they crossed him wrong. In any case, it’s undeniable that his rule is better than his father’s, and that under his lead Dhurran has grown larger and richer every year, so it’s citizens are happy to turn a blind eye to their lord’s few extravagances. After all, whatever Arthur did, actually sounded quite acceptable compared to the stories travelers told about other places.

Plot
Arthur’s marriage has grown stale. His wife, Janice, even though a capable woman had little to no sexual appetite. She would bed him in the hopes of bearing a child, but it was never fun nor very pleasing to lay down with her. So after a few years of this the man couldn’t take it anymore and something had to be done.

Being a noble family the Ghallaham rarely went down to the city streets when it could be avoided, meaning that all of the sewing work they needed done was done in their manor. Isabel was usually the one to answer their summons as the quality of her work was one of the best in the region. And just recently the young girl had come of age, what actually got the lord’s attention. Arthur wanted someone to become his mistress, but given his position it couldn’t just be anyone. It had to be someone secretive, smart, easily manipulated.

The man traced a plan, in which he would start sabotaging the young seamstress work to put her in debt with him. Said “failures” in her tasks would earn her punishments, which would be crafted to get her more and more intertwined in his schemes until she had no other option but to be his. To everyone’s surprise, however, Isabel’s reaction to her very first spanking after so many years was all but expected.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • The central aspect of this story will be exploring Isabel’s masochistic side. For that I’d like to include not only spankings and its various possible implements, but other things as well such as bondage and sexual torture; such as forced orgasms or orgasm denials.
  • Alongside with that I wish to explore both characters’ psyche and how it’ll develop overtime. Their feelings of guilt and desire intertwining and what would come from that. I’d like their relationship so slowly develop, going from curiosity and lust to actual affection. But that would be a forbidden love given their statuses, so how they’d manage that is something I’m very interested in.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- Aurora's Wish --
tl;dr - Her whole life Aurora just wanted to be normal. A normal girl, with normal looks, with a normal life. So she made a wish... but every wish has a price
Plot and Ideas
Aurora is a young woman (18-23) like most others, but there is a clear defining factor that made her stand out -- and away -- from everybody else her whole life: her body is deformed. That could be something from birth or from an accident/sickness, or other reason you can come up with for her background. This deformity predictably affected her love life very deeply, causing it to be inexistent. Almost no one would look her way and admit she isn’t just an abomination, let alone entertain any thoughts of romance with her.

So now Aurora is nearing the age of no return where if she doesn’t get married, she will have to carry a single’s life to her grave. Societal customs and all. Coming from a considerably wealthy family, her parents managed to arrange a marriage to their daughter despite everything, but the whole family knows that this would lead her to a life of abuse and unhappiness.

A month before the wedding day, Aurora spent a whole week in prayer, seeking any favor and justice any higher beings were willing to provide. If only she could have a normal body, if only she could live a normal life, she would do whatever it takes. Finally, her wishes were answered. Alternatively, it could also be a birthday wish instead of a week's prayer.

I’d like us to discuss together who my character is and how he came to meet Aurora. He could be a God or just an extremely powerful magical being, maybe even from another dimension? My only restriction is that his form is either human or very human-like.

When MC appears he offers to grant Aurora’s wish in exchange for deflowering her. If she allowed him to use her body for his pleasure and to feed her his seeds, she would in turn receive a perfect and healthy body. But as we all know, making wishes is a tricky thing, and Aurora’s transformation would only last for as long as MC’s magical signature remained in her body. In other words, after her organism finished absorbing and consuming his seed, she would then regress to her deformed self.

From there we can decide together the path this story should take.

A few points worthy of consideration:
 - What would be of her arranged marriage?
 - Perhaps the more accumulated magic inside her body, the prettier she becomes?
 - Does MC have any other motives behind his actions other than tricking a young woman into becoming his sex slave?
 - Is marriage between our characters possible? What would its implications be?
 - Maybe there is a way for Aurora to fully transform her body. Something like after serving MC for a year/decade he would grant her that? Or perhaps he has another mission for her.

This could be either a slice of life type of story or adventure. And why not both?

-- Milk Apothecary --
tl;dr - A potion-maker and a lactating girl with magical milk. Crazy and funny experiments unfold
Plot and Ideas
Carsten (23-45) is a renowned apothecary. Only that he isn’t exactly famous for any good deeds. In fact, Carlsten was expelled from the Chemists Guild over two years ago. Why? Well, it depends on the perspective you look at it, really. The man himself would say the others were scared of the advancements his research was bringing into business and feared his rapid growth. While if we ask anyone else, their answer would point to the numerous side effects created by the concoctions of this “madman”; which includes the growth of additional and unwanted limbs or even the death of his clients and patients.

Nonetheless, Carsten never lost his drive in researching new and more efficient ways of developing the numerous potions in the market. Not to mention his completely original ideas. It is true that ever since he got kicked out of the Chemists Guild, or even before that if we are being honest, the man hasn’t had much success. But the path of discovery is uncertain and that is not going to stop him.

As his experiments grew in boldness and complexity, Carsten saw the need of acquiring an assistant. After much introspection and the conviction that none of his former contacts in the Chemists Guild would be able to understand his geniusness, he decided on training his own help. And what better way of acquiring a willing pair of hands than visiting the slave market, you would ask him. And he would say: “Nowhere else, of course!”

After the deal was close and our renowned apothecary went back on the road with his new companion (18-30), things seemed promising. Now that he had someone else to care for the menial tasks such as cooking, cleaning and jerking him off, Carsten could focus solely on the depths of his researches. However, nothing could have prepared him for the breakthrough that would come. When the madman confused the breast milk of his slave for the poppy extract he intended to use the potion… worked? Yes, it worked!

Well now… what other uses would such an interesting liquid hold? For instance, would the properties of breast milk change following the metabolism of its host…? If Carsten was to extract his slave’s breastmilk while she is having an orgasm, how different would it be from her average milk? What if he was to assault and beat on her chest instead? Or torture her nipples? Or keep her on pleasure denial? Or…

A new world of exploration has just opened up before his eyes and right within his lewd grasps.

Thoughts and Ideas
  • Let’s explore this adventure together!
  • Who is this slave and why does her breast milk has such incredible properties?
  • Will Carsten manage to reclaim the Chemists’ Guild respect?
  • What happens when people learn about his secret ingredient?
  • What sort of interesting situations all of his experimentations will bring the pair?
  • How does the girl feel about all this?
  • For this story I’m looking for YC to be a busty woman. I’m fine with artwork for face claims but no anime.
  • Open to your ideas.

-- "You're no fun" --
tl;dr - Nicole's boyfriend told her she is too boring in bed, so she tries to solve that by seeking someone who could teach her to be more fun
Plot and Ideas
-- Setting --
“You are not fun.”

That is what Nicole’s boyfriend told her one night when he was drunk enough to stop caring about the consequences of his words and in a point that he would just forget about it as soon as he woke up the next day. Apparently, she was too prude and boring in bed, or something like that.

Hurting, Nicole kept those words to herself and never confronted him about it. After weeks, or even months, of those words eating her from the inside, she came up with a desperate move. She reluctantly reached out to a friend/acquaintance that she knew was the opposite of boring in bed, and asked if he could help her out somehow.

Nicole knew that this person was into BDSM. Actually, everyone pretty much knew about that since it wasn’t something he tried to hide. And she also knew that he was at least a little into her because he had hit on her a few years back, but knowing the things he was into, she promptly turned him down then. In all honesty, she was quite surprised by how well he took it and that instead of pressing it further, he chose to reassure her that everything was fine and looked forward to laughing together again when they happened to meet in the future.

-- Plot --
So from here I see a few possibilities for this plot to branch out.

Option 1 - Still very much invested in her relationship with her boyfriend, Nicole is determined to go through some lengthy lengths to preserve it. In this scenario, she would seek MC’s help in coaching her on how to be better in bed (both theoretically and practically). Essentially starting an affair with him while still dating her boyfriend. I’d play both MC and the boyfriend, and we could explore how Nicole tries to implement everything she learns from MC into her relationship and whether that saves it or not.

Option 2 - Nicole is done with her boyfriend, now an ex. Still, she knows that compared to most girls she knows, she is actually quite boring. Maybe she should invest some time trying to fix that, so she reaches out to MC nonetheless. What comes out of that, well, let’s decide together.

Option 3 - Following up from where Option 2 left it, Nicole learns that MC is already in a relationship with another girl. But she is even more surprised when he continues to entertain the conversation even after telling her that. Once confronted about it, MC explains that he and his girlfriend are polyamorous and that they had been loosely talking about looking for someone else to become a part of their relationship. I’m up for playing both MC and his girlfriend.
[/justify]

Dommet

-- Fandoms --

When it comes to fandoms, I like to use their world and settings so we can tell our own stories in it. That said, I'm mostly only interested in writing OC's, although I don't really mind whether you are seeking to write an OC yourself or a canon character. Crossovers of different universes can also be discussed.
If you are interested in any fandom, please message me suggesting a plot to go along with it. I am also open to adapting any of the above-listed plots of mine to a fandom universe when it makes sense.

Some fandoms I would be interested in exploring are:

TV Shows / Movies
- Altered Carbon
- Bird Box
- Game of Thrones
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings / Middle Earth
- Snowpiercer
- The 100
- The Walking Dead

Animes / Mangas
- Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra
- Isekai Meikyuu de Harem O
- Love Parameter
- Overlord
- Sword Art Online - Aincrad / Progressive
- The Beginning After the End

Videogames
- Days Gone
- The Last of Us

Dommet

Dommet

Two new plots added, "Threading Secrets With Pleasure" and "Aurora's Wish"

Dommet

Updated cravings' list.

Two new plots added, "Milk Apothecary" and ""You're no fun"".

Dommet

Dommet

Dommet

Dommet

Dommet

Bump.

I'm currently particularly interested in the plots: The Making of a Triad, A Sugar Baby or more?, Threading Secrets with Pleasure, A Writer's Muse, and Double Date. However, I'm still open to all the plots presented in this thread as well as any of yours, or creating an original one together.

Dommet

Bump!

I'm not looking for any particular plot this time but just a nice partner who enjoys exploring an interesting power dynamic between the main characters. So please, just have a look at my "What I'm into" section and if it catches your eye, hit me up! I'd be open to discussing any of the plots I have posted here, some or your own, or even to come up with something from scratch together.

Dommet

Bump.

I'm currently particularly interested in the plots: The Making of a Triad, Blackmailing My Neighbor, You're no fun, Through the door' slit. However, I'm still open to all the plots presented in this thread as well as any of yours, or creating an original one together.

Dommet

Dommet

Bump.

"Sweet Desires", anyone? Other plots are fine too!

Dommet

Bump!

In the mood for a good ole Sugar Daddy scenario where I play a wealthy middle-aged man against your female character. YC could be anywhere between 18-50 years old, and I'm open about what her motivation could be. Is she just a broken college girl? Is she an accomplished woman who got tricked and lost her company, and now is in desperate need of money? Is she an escort that got hired by MC's wife to test his faithfulness? Or maybe something else? If any of that sounds interesting, hit me up so we can talk about the details.

Other plots and ideas are fine too!