Fairy Tail Interest Check.

Started by Wolfy, April 02, 2012, 08:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a RP based on the Manga/Anime Fairy Tail.

We would be setting it in an Alternate Universe where the plot from the manga hasn't happened (Except for the Dragons Disappearing), and we'd pretty much go with something else...

I was thinking that the Dark Guilds could be on the rise and taking over slowly, but that's just me...it could be just a roleplay about Daily life at a mage's guild/missions mages go on..but who knows. o3o

Snake

I'm already in a fairy tail RP. So I'd be up for it. I suppose

Platinum

Hmm, fairy tail, where have I heard that before?
Can I give it a shot after I browse google for a bit?
What is this, I don't even...

Saric

The only thing holding me back from joining this is the difficulty of picking just one kind of magic to use(or two if following the example of the Raijinshuu).
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Katz

I like the Manga and would love to try a RP in it :)

Snowe

I'm a little bit of a Fairy Tail newb, having only gotten to the end of the Tower of Heaven arc right now, but I've previously wiki'd the -crap- out of it, so I know most of the storyline and junk.

I'd love to join! As long as I get Sky Dragon Magic...or Word Magic! --Spells 'Summon giant cookie'-- Bwahaha..
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

MelisaArtemis

color me interested :P I want to have Wendy's magic~

Snowe

Mhm! That's what Sky Dragon Magic is, Wendy's healing magic/air magic.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

MelisaArtemis

Yeah, well... in my case, I'm thinking of doing a variation of that magic, instead of the traditional one seen in the manga :P

Cold Heritage

I wanna be a metal dragon slayer!
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Annie

So, still recruiting? I have a gunner/reequip user ready to go.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Humbugearthquake

I've read fairy tail for a whole lot of time and I would love to do an RP about it! :D

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Zaer Darkwail

I would throw interest in also for fairy tail RP. My own concept is original magic type; a night mage (a kind of mage who's powers work and is strongest at night hours while during day the powers are bonkers. Overall theme of said magic is to mimic 'vampire' alike stuff).

Annie

Hmm, Wolfy, don't we have enough people? We could, at least, discuss some ideas and start to make character's sheets. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Zaer Darkwail

Wolfy's has been busy :P. He barely updates the exchisting group game he has.

Annie