Another Hero Game! Rise of the Villains!

Started by Gladiator0161, November 12, 2009, 07:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

This is more or less something I can just run with. I'm a huge spidey fan, heck, I'm a huge comic book hero fan. Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, the people responsible for StormWatch I don't remember who did that one. Anyway, you get my drift.

I was thinking of a new RP, one that I can just run with like I'm doing with Smash Brothers Brawl: Dark Void.

I came up with this....

Spider-Man: Rise of the Villains

I was thinking this would take place some time after the Civil War comics, so that the Heroes still have some lingering resentment with each other but, are grown up enough to not try and kill each other.

The Story
Spidey starts out as usual swinging through the city of New York on patrol. When suddenly, the villains attack. I was thinking since practically everyone of them has a bone to pick with spidey that the villains group together one final time to try and take care of the wallcrawler for good.

He survives round one, but decides to go for help in the start of round two and gathers some fellow heroes to help him out. Eventually it gets to the point where it's not really about Spidey anymore it's basically about getting rid of the Heroes.

The Villains
Kingpin
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Venom
Carnage
Lizard
Calypso
Kraven the Hunter
Mysterio (I love that guy, so easy to make fun of, lol)
Scorpion
Shocker
Vulture
Rhino
Pitty (if you've read any of the books)
The Gentleman (also a book character)
Green Goblin
Hob Goblin
Sandman
Doppleganger
Juggernaut
HammerHead
The Hood (real name Parker Robbins)
The Imperfects
Paragon

aaand any others you can think of, until I can come back and modify this list, lol

The Heroes

Spider-Man- I'll be playing him, lol
Spider-Woman
Spider-Girl
DareDevil
Captain America
IronMan
Ghost Rider
Hulk (preferably a smarter Hulk but, it's up to you)
Blade
Electra
Black Cat
Silver Sable
RonFist
Dr. Strange
Luke Cage
Tigris

The Fantastic 4
Mr. Incredible
Human Torch
The Thing
Invisible Woman

The X-Men
Proffessor X
Cyclops
Jean Grey/Pheonix
Wolverine
Beast
Iceman
Gambit
Rogue
ArchAngel
Colossus
Jubilee
Psylocke
aaaaand any others I haven't mentioned

Jecht

I'm interested. I am a HUGE Captain America fan so if you get enough people for this I'd be interested in playing him.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

DeviantMunster

I might be interested in this! Though is it going to be focused on a lot of action and fighting?

Treena

oooooooooo i wanna be black cat! or phsylocke!

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Gladiator0161

Awesome! I'm thrilled with the idea of you playing Captain America. Have at him Jecht!

DevianMunster yes it will be more action/fighting oriented but, I'm sure we can squeeze some erotic scenes in if we want. I wouldn't mind personally if Spidey got in bed with Psylocke, Black Cat or both, lol.

Yeah, I'm not afraid to get dirty, lol. Treena can testify to that, lol.

Glad to see you three are interested. Welcome aboard :)