what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWriter

Nothing too fancy; reversible long sleeved shirt/jumper, mountaineering pants and sneakers, hair tied back.  Shaved legs.  First time.  Feels... nice.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red mens dress shirt, bunny slippers and half a ton on flour ~~ baking Xmas cookies

Talia

Black leggings and a mens black dress shirt
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

a dark green sweater that goes to my thighs, a belt and black tights with black suede ankle boots

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and jacket, white mock-turtleneck shell, black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue A-line skirt, gray long-sleeved blouse with navy piping around the collar and cuffs, beige stockings, navy heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless shift with high neck, emerald green jacket with gold buttons, black tights, black suede heels

Fragile Dreams

Tight blue jeans, thick grey knitted sweater, black t-shirt, black boxers, black socks, white Nikes.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

White silk blouse with ruffled collar and cuffs, slim black wool slacks, black thigh-high stockings and black ballet flats.

Delta Echo

Blue T-shirt, white briefs...
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Paradox

A red shirt on the slightly darker side of the spectrum; a (rather expensive  >:() black suit; a black tie with red stripes; black sock, and extremely comfortable soft black leather dress shoes.

All things considered, I look very classy tonight.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Asmea

black button down shirt , sleeves rolled up, tattoo's out on display :p
pair of gray dickies worker pants, the sleeves cuffed with a pair of classy black leather shoe's with a pointy tip.

gotta love family dress up diner parties at Xmas lol

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Fragile Dreams

Christmas decorated pyjamas, santa's hat, green slippers, red Christmas boxers and chocolate all over my lips.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Keaira

My boyfriend's long black tupac t-shirt and purple eeyore "true blue" pj pants, and a warm comforter wrapped around my body.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Hart

Quote from: White Christmas Dreams on December 25, 2009, 08:22:17 AM
chocolate all over my lips.

Haha flashbacks from my approval questions... ;D

Black track pants... that's just about it.

Beguile's Mistress

White crepe satin long-sleeved blouse with lapel collar, black velvet skirt and tartan sash, beige stockings and red sating ballet flats and gold pointsettia eearings and necklace with diamond chip centers.

Beguile's Mistress

Cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse with lapel color and burgundy bow, burgundy wool slack with gold chain belt and black flat-soled shoes.

Saerrael

Brand new clothes I got for Christmas. Insane how well clothing can feel that actually fits and doesn't keeps dropping from your hips.
Black stretch pants. Black longsleeve shirt. Black vest.

Fragile Dreams

A pair of red tight boxers (festive) and black slippers.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

White, long-sleeved tailored blouse, jeans, loafers

Hayley

Brand new dressing gown (Robe for americans) I got for christmas.  Its the fluffiest, warmest thing in the world. 

Beguile's Mistress

Pink and white striped sleep shirt and bunny slippers

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks, beige tunic sweater with cowl neck and self-belt and tan suede ankle boots

Fragile Dreams

Black sweat pants, brown hoodie blouse, black socks, black boxers, white Nike's

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]