Shadows of The Great Jedi Purge: Interest Check for a Star Wars Game

Started by Urbanzorro, December 18, 2012, 10:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas0016

Awesome, I've been chomping at the bits to get started on this. I got a fever and the only prescription is more Star Wars.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

mj2002

MaiMizzu

Quote from: mj2002 on January 05, 2013, 05:24:12 PM
I sure hope we can get a Rebel or two extra!

I absolutely think we coujld get one more. But yeah, I'm ready to get this off the ground. I'm anxious to see how it'll all come together.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

mj2002

Quote from: MaiMizzu on January 05, 2013, 07:50:59 PM
I absolutely think we coujld get one more. But yeah, I'm ready to get this off the ground. I'm anxious to see how it'll all come together.
Oh likewise. I'm just trying to get extra attention to this thread, heh.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Rachubka

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Lucas0016

Woah, woah, woah. Hold up real quick, someone had cookies and isn't sharing? I'm hurt. Just plain hurt.

Rachubka

Uhhhhhh... is it cool to make an inexperienced Jedi? I mean, originally you only wanted two Jedi, period, but right now neither of them are inexperienced!

WHAT DOES I DOOOOOOOO!?

DigitLninja

Quote from: Lucas0016 on January 06, 2013, 02:15:41 PM
Woah, woah, woah. Hold up real quick, someone had cookies and isn't sharing? I'm hurt. Just plain hurt.

by 'cookie' I mean 'dog treat' but you can have them if you want.

*hands Lucas a large sack of dog treats*
Quotes to Live by:

Urbanzorro

An inexperienced Jedi is fine, or perhaps someone with strong force potental but no formal training.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Rachubka

But... but I totally want a lightsaber! I will settle for NOT having one at the start, though, if I'm just going to be a force sensitive. Up to one of the experienced Jedi if either (or both) want to babysit me. :P

BlueEyedBard

Hi there, I was just wondering what, at this point, the game still needed. I can pretty much play anything, including and empire character.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Lucas0016

Quote from: DigitLninja on January 06, 2013, 02:48:23 PM
by 'cookie' I mean 'dog treat' but you can have them if you want.

*hands Lucas a large sack of dog treats*

Eh, gotta take what ya can get, right?

Urbanzorro

@Blue eyed bard, a non-force user Rebel would round us out quite well.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LuciusLeche

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -Oscar Wilde

On's and Off's

More On's and Off's

LuciusLeche

Path Rebel
Role Anti-Imperial Soldier/Pilot
Name Micah Kyrrof 
Slicer Alias: STR8C4T_STR(_)T
Species Cathar, Subspecies Juhani (less cat-like features)
Gender Male
Age 25, young adult

Appearance Details
While the main species of Cathar could be referred to as Lion people, His sub scpecies has considerably less cat-like features and is closer to human in appearance though Micah possesses slightly fuzzy tapered ears and yellowed eyes rarely seen behind his Computer Interface Visor. Not completely covered in fur, he has more the look of a rather unkempt hooligan in a discount three piece suit with a dark red pompadour and bushy orange sideburns along with patches down the backs of his arms and the tops of his legs. Somewhat Twitchy in demeanor, about a foot of the end of his tail is wrapped in medical tape to keep it from puffing and getting in his way in dire circumstance. His tail often having a mood of its own in conflict with it’s owner.

Bio
Navigating the Holo-net on Coruscant when Order 66 was carried out, the sudden attention of Imperial forces in what seemed like a routine bank job had him posted amongst the first line of seditionists. Fleeing on the first transport he could smooth talk his way onto without questions asked he found himself just short of arrest day and night for weeks. Joining up with a few Rebels in need of a Slicer to open a few locked doors seemed more than appropriate to stick it in the craw of the Empire. They were good for creds, good for a few stories, and good for a lay. When the raid turned south the dying words of the man in charge were all he had to go on upon slinking away yet one more time from his impending arrest. “Uncharted Bounty” became his one and only destination, a debt on his honor to keep waylaying the Empire for the few Rebels who’d actually treated him well for the first time in ages.

Equipment

1 cheesy suit, tie, and hat. 1 Upright bass. 1 Upright Bass Case 1 Mark II medium repeating blaster cannon (Kept in the Upright Bass Case), Personal Data pad with slicing rig, Computer interface visor. Various cred-sticks loaded with small numbers and under different identities. 1 roll Med-tape

Skills:
Computer slicing(Hacking), Programming, Musical Talent (Upright Bass), Gambling, Can reach his own thigh with his tongue.
Ship Does not own his own ship.
Force Power Level 1
Force Skill N/A
Dark/Light/Grey Grey, unspoken personal code
Force Techniques N/A
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -Oscar Wilde

On's and Off's

More On's and Off's

mj2002

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Miroque

Any room for Padawan? there is atleast one knight, and huge amount of adepts..

rancorius

mj2002