Checki out the game setting I created

Started by CaptainErotica, February 23, 2007, 08:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Game setting I created with a little help, from the d20 community. It is for D20 Apocalypse, and is called Wal-Mart:PA Post Apocalypse.

http://robguysrpgs.com/WalMartPAPostapocalypse.html

Spookie Monster

[Heston]"YOU MANIACS!  YOU BOUGHT IT UP!  OH, DAMN YOU!  DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"[/Heston]

Great job, Rob!  Cool indeed... :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

CaptainErotica

Thanks.. I didn't come up with all of the stuff, but I'd say at least half of it. Before it was all scattered about on the d20 website. I just put it all together and added alot of my own ideas to it. I doubt I'd ever run with it, but I've had a few people give it a try and they liked it.

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Robguy on March 06, 2007, 12:38:42 PMThanks.. I didn't come up with all of the stuff, but I'd say at least half of it. Before it was all scattered about on the d20 website. I just put it all together and added alot of my own ideas to it. I doubt I'd ever run with it, but I've had a few people give it a try and they liked it.

That's cool. :)  I'm always impressed when somebody uses his or her creativity to craft a roleplaying game, whether the rpg itself involves a ~Grand Epic Saga!~ or just A Few Laughs on Saturday Night.  I love to see people try something other than Fantasy World #3163, too; I mean, I enjoy wizards and dragons as much as the next guy, but the sky's the limit, you know?

(And I'm sure that I'd appreciate Wal-Mart: PA even more if I understood d20 better, heh... alas, that particular system is beyond my ken. ;D )

Anyway, great job!  When you come up with something new, please let us know here! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~