Word association 2008.08.01

Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Kurzyk

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

MusicNeverDies

Kalen

MusicNeverDies

tcost

I prefer justice to irony.

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

MusicNeverDies

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

MusicNeverDies

Solaine

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

MusicNeverDies

Aeval

oops..sorry..I didn't read far enough--

non-fiction

― Neil Gaiman

MusicNeverDies

(Heh, it's fine. There was a point where it was half a page of Paradox responding to everything with 'pants'... ::) )

Fiction

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

MusicNeverDies